Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu (528 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by November1857(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
God will fix Nigeria – TinubuPublished on June 29, 2023By Seun Opejobi

President Bola Tinubu on Thursday expressed hope that God would help him fix Nigeria.

Tinubu disclosed this during a thank you visit to the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona, in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

He said the people of Ogun State voted for him at a crucial time, hence he retuned to say thank you.

According to Tinubu: “Very few people serve your frankness and I came to say thank you. I started work from the very first day. God will fix Nigeria. I want to say thank you to all the chiefs here.

“Thank you for how you have taken me, and may you live long to see a prosperous Nigerian.

“To all the Obas and traditional rulers present, thank you for being there for me and the country, you demonstrated loyalty by voting for me at a crucial time.”

Also speaking, the Awujale urged Nigerians to be patient because Tinubu will take the country to the promise land.

He prayed that God will give Tinubu good health to deliver on his promises.

“Tinubu will take us to the promise land and he is on the way. You will take us there in good health.

“Your enemies are now your friends, you will always be in the front. We are all happy that you are the president,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/god-will-fix-nigeria-tinubu/
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
tongue

God will have to come down to fix Nigeria because of tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president select tongue
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
With God, all things are possible

Psalm 127 1

Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain. In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-- for he grants sleep to those he loves. Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), has always believed in infinite reach of the Almighty God, and why he always put God first in all his doings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by 001Lagos: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sounds like something a clueless illegitimate president would say ..

1 Like

Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by November1857(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Scammer, after deceiving the gullible and bought his way to power, he has started singing in another tone.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by helinues: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
My president, no be God Nigerians voted for oo

Hahahah

1 Like

Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Amadioha would've been a better idea
helinues:

Hahahah
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
President Bola Tinubu on Thursday expressed hope that God would help him fix Nigeria.

He is a mere mortal who is humble enough to admit that , with God , he can fix Nigeria. That's a God fearing Leader.

When the righteous rule, the people rejoice. He did it with God in Lagos and God will do it with him to build Nigeria too
Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by gaby(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na God Manhood Yakubu for declare as Fresident and duly elected. People for respect and hail am well.
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by helinues: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Amadioha would've been a better idea

Stop trolling and try to be coherent
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Puss360(f): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Surely he will.... But when??
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by okosodo: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
This can be correctly defined as on chance
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
It is not God that appointed you.Inec chairman did.
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by vastolord4(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ganja and coke speech.. like say ma God spoil naija
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Kukutenla: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
November1857:
God will fix Nigeria – TinubuPublished on June 29, 2023By Seun Opejobi

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/god-will-fix-nigeria-tinubu/

Ah!!

I hope this man will not tell us to blame God after four years o
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by EmeeNaka: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
With God l, all things are possible

Psalm 127 1

Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain. In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-- for he grants sleep to those he loves. Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), has always believed in infinite reach of the Almighty God, and why he always put God first in all his doings
he should have been in his house or mosque and keep praying. He should not have contested for election.
God will not solve Nigeria problems, because God didn't create the problems
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Hahahah

This one don rear his head again.

I pity u man.
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
EmeeNaka:
he should have been in his house or mosque and keep praying

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) Is not a fanatic.

He believes putting God first before in all doings and that says a lot about his spirituality.

When a man has such wealth and power, and still puts God first, such people are unstoppable.
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by RECTEM: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
See mumu talk, why not allow God will be done in the election
Re: God Will Fix Nigeria – Tinubu by Successdude(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
With God, all things are possible

Psalm 127 1

Wen una finish to phool unaselves we go know

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of The Speaker's Closed Door Meeting With The Resident Doctors. / Oppositions Can Never Be Satisfied / NLC STRIKE; Ongoing Peaceful Protest In Mokola Ibadan. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.