Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method (31551 Views)

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
saintkel:
shut up
guy if the thing over sweet you, you go pour am inside at once na Wetin I mean biko carry your bad belle dey go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:
People no dy fear infection again😂

As in

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by b3llo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why speed come dey fine now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by prinsam30: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
it is as good as not doing it at all, what will I gain if I didn't pour it inside... Bleep withdrawal method

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by sylve11: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
festacman:
Smart sex 101: Tutorial

Topic: Withdrawal method

Lecturer: Speed Darlington

Student: Davidoo

grin grin

cool
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Reality3080: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Topmaike007:
Withdrawal method too dey kill ooh I am speaking from experience cool

But Akpii self bad the guy na cruise I feel for people wey no understand am grin
please how does withdrawal method kill?

Let me learn please
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Fiscus105(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
A married man having scandal here and there.

I just imagine emotional pains wife is passing through now.

Anyway she chooses to be with public husband all in the name of rich and famous.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by tobenuel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very funny dude,. So Akpi smokes weed too

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Flangelo12: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
When even Speed Darlington is giving you advice, you know you've fked up royally.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by abobote: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Withdrawal method is the worse method.
You won't enjoy the sweetness of cuming
It doesn't prevent pregnancy 100%
It doesn't protect you from STDs
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by mycaremimi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
I'm only here to read comment shocked angry
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by RingRoadMafia: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
See finish! 🤣🤣🤣

Even when I don’t understand his oinks, I still believe he is trying to teach Davido the withdraw method.

What is "oinks" seun is it not tribal slur to slander an ethnic groups language? Mynd44 Mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet Dominique nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by spencekat(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Withdrawal fails
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Yankee101: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don’t be deceived, withdrawal and reentry can still get a girl pregnant
Get married and stay faithful that’s all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by OzedFiction: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Speed really get speed.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Everybody don get mouth for Davido matter undecided
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by OLOKOESHIN: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Lol wahala for no sabi withdraw oh

abi na me go withdraw for Davido ?

but Speed Darlington should have advised him on this before now

never the less he still can be of help by teaching him the withdrawal mode

abeg nothing consign me mtcheww
Can someone withdraw and still be hard like he said?🌶️
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Starcrest1: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrCGPA:
Not every Niga can Withdraw at the Apex of intercourse. Some woman don't like you withdrawing when ejaculating but you must Use your head.

Come, does it mean OBO doesn't fear HIV or other STD or what's he playing?

There are drugs to prevent these things you know, just in case........
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Womanizer(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Withdrawal method is not effective.

I was using it but still managed to get over 4 ladies pregnant angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by OLOKOESHIN: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Withdrawal method done the right way will almost never get any girl pregnant.

But many Guys have falled victim of botched withdrawal method, which they ended up impregnating the lady.

If you are a 2-3 rounds man, after the first withdrawal don't make the mistake of entering her back even if it's after 2 hours later.
There are still residues of sperm cells resting in your penis, once you enter her back, pre sperm fluid will gladly convey them into her womb grin
If you like do withdrawal method the second time, you are at risk already.

Best way is, anytime you are done with the first round, make sure you Urinate so that the left over sperm cells would be killed or washed away.
If you want to go for 3rd round, make sure you urinate again.

it's better to cum outside than to cum inside when you are not ready to take her inside lipsrsealed
To urinate after withdraw dey hard person most time..why?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by abobote: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:

But many Guys have falled victim of botched withdrawal method, which they ended up impregnating the lady.

If you are a 2-3 rounds man, after the first withdrawal don't make the mistake of entering her back even if it's after 2 hours later.
There are still residues of sperm cells resting in your penis, once you enter her back, pre sperm fluid will gladly convey them into her womb grin

Best way is, anytime you are done with the first round, make sure you Urinate so that the left over sperm cells would be killed or washed away.

it's better to cum outside than to cum inside when you are not ready to take her inside lipsrsealed
If you can observe all this protocols, why can't you use a condom.
Though I'm not in a position to advise, coz I have been a victim before. 2015, two girls were pregnant for me at the same time

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by highchief1: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:
People no dy fear infection again😂
visit the nearest morgue close to u and take statistics how many ppl hiv and infection kill.bros I no Dey support bad life I don’t love it either but with this mindset u won’t enjoy life.don’t forget u will stl die.I’m smart d best I’ll do is carry u go do test but to come Dey use condom all the time me no fit.Nthg Dey this life.the most careful ppl die the most

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
If the Towtow is very sweet, As a Guy, it's always HARD to pull out. 😊😒

If Preek is too sweet for a Girl, she will force you to pour inside. cool

She no go even send Pregnancy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na why I no dey hold anybody to an higher standard, be it celebrities, marabouts, clergy, politicians or not, it's flesh and blood first before the titles.

Wahala for those who feel disappointed in their own role models.
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by chemla: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Only big boi that last from ten minutes upward on bed will be effective in withdrawal method if you are smart. From ten, twenty, thirty minutes upward you don't need the excitement of ejaculation... You will have the courage to withdraw at the right moment if you are smart. Only real gee understand me!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by OtuologyProf(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Life dey funny.
#Deposits and withdrawals#
At the end of the day, the banks(girls) rip you off
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by SEO2002: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
noble71:
shocked
President Akpi grin

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
wasup bro, submitted my nin for kyc. Been over a month now and its yet to be verified
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Topmaike007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
please how does withdrawal method kill?

Let me learn please
I mean if the konji hold you too much and you no fit control am you might pour it inside and belle go still come that's what I mean
Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by motionarena: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Withdrawal method na d worst.
No matter what is never fullproof and girls fit use am set you up sef

1 Like

Re: Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method by Pipefitter: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Speedy say him house na ashawo quarter....lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner / Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.