Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Surrogate Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surrogate Mother (448 Views)

Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? / Surrogate Mother / Where To Find A Surrogate Mother Quickly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello everyone,am willing to be a Surrogate mother for an intending parent I can be reached by WhatsApp on 09066831743 or by email audusalome02@gmail.com
Pls if you don't know or understand Surrogacy pls don't comment rubbish just google about it and learn,only for people looking for Surrogate mother thank u.
Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Still available

2 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mother by Pojomojo: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Sallygal17:
Still available
I got your DM.
Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Am still available
Re: Surrogate Mother by Hamachi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Salome!
Salome!!
Salome!!!

This is not the right step to take. Go and meet your baby daddy, settle with him and ensure you be at peace with yourself. Nobody asked you to open your legs without education or a skill

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Still available for the Surrogacy
Pls and If u know nothing about Surrogacy don't dm
Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
Salome!
Salome!!
Salome!!!

This is not the right step to take. Go and meet your baby daddy, settle with him and ensure you be at peace with yourself. Nobody asked you to open your legs without education or a skill

I wanted to ignore you but no I have to put u in your place,can u allow any of your relatives to be a Surrogate mother for 100k? no.i never for once insulted or spoke rudely to u I
rejected the offer politely with prayers that God Grant your heart desires but coming here to talk trash about some One you don't know say alot about you.have a beautiful day hamachi
Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Still available for Surrogacy
Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Still available
Re: Surrogate Mother by Sallygal17(f): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Hello am still available

(1) (Reply)

Nurses As Potential Sources Of Diaspora Remittances To Anambra State. / Learn Great Herbal Tips To Cure Different Diseases.remenber Health Is Wealth . / Diabetes Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.