Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023 (139 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 30TH 2023

THEME: GOD'S BLANK CHEQUE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023 by dallyemmy: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, June 30, 2023)*

*GOD'S BLANK CHEQUE*

*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the God that knows the end from the beginning.

2.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure.

3.Thank You, Father, for choosing and ordaining me to go and bring forth fruits into Your vineyard.

4.Thank You, Father, for Your promise of a blank cheque for souls won.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me a heart that has passion for souls, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, empower me to win souls in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to always seek Your Kingdom and righteousness, first, and, as I do, let all other things that I need, be added, unto me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to preach the gospel of the lord Jesus Christ, daily, and let multitude surrender to You through my ministration, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/2023 / Incredible Testimonies / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.