Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,914 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 (306 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 by dallyemmy: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/18 by dallyemmy: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Saturday, June 30, 2018) - Meek But Militant

1.Thank you, Father, for the weapons of our warfare, that are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of meekness and self control, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to put on your whole armour and fight the good fight of faith, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, strengthen me in my inner man, to be spiritually violent and stronger than my enemies, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, catapult my life to the spiritual mountain top; let me begin to operate in the realm of the supernatural, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let my life become a complete reflection of your image, in power, anointing, holiness and meekness, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the power to access and know divine secrets and mysteries of the kingdom, in Jesus' name.

10.I come against principalities and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places, I bind them and cast them into the bottomless pit, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Pastor E.A. Adeboye, finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

''i Am No Longer An Angel. I Am Jesus Christ.''- A Famous Pastor Declares / 50 Muslims , Traditional Leaders Worship With Christians In Kaduna / Praise And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.