Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? (179 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? by Dunionk30: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pastors in the House.
Should someone who have prayed, prayed, fasted for breakthrough without results. out of Frustration he decided to sale his Property, Must He still pay Tithe out of the funds He collected.

Everytime the Pastor keep using this fellow to preach ...

All Worries and problems he took to the Pastors Church still remains unsolved except the property he sold out of serious frustrations and even at low price.

Oya True Clergies.. Advise us ooo

1 Like

Re: Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? by Wodu89: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Whatever he gives to the Lord grudgingly won't be accepted. He's robbing himself. He should fix the state of his heart first

He should get his pastor out of his financial dealings next. He needs to develop financial privacy

If he's steadfast with the Lord, he'll understand that the Lord directs and instructs along the path of profits. So, if he chooses to give tithe out of his heart unto God not pastor, not out of being compelled by the pastor, he'll be surprised how the Lord won't instill ideas into hisSpirit and how he'll not just make profits but enough to cover all his debts

Trust me. I've at a point been indebted beyond 20M and when it comes to financial bouyancy and coming out of series of financial debts, na there God dey reign supreme. He knows how to get you out of the maza and place you on a straight path

He should oray to the Lord for strategy and strategy develop execution plans and he'll see what the Lord says about I'll bless the works of your hands

1 Like

Re: Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:
Whatever he gives to the Lord grudgingly won't be accepted. He's robbing himself. He should fix the state of his heart first

He should get his pastor out of his financial dealings next. He needs to develop financial privacy

If he's steadfast with the Lord, he'll understand that the Lord directs and instructs along the path of profits. So, if he chooses to give tithe out of his heart unto God not pastor, not out of being compelled by the pastor, he'll be surprised how the Lord won't instill ideas into hisSpirit and how he'll not just make profits but enough to cover all his debts

Trust me. I've at a point been indebted beyond 20M and when it comes to financial bouyancy and coming out of series of financial debts, na there God dey reign supreme. He knows how to get you out of the maza and place you on a straight path

He should oray to the Lord for strategy and strategy develop execution plans and he'll see what the Lord says about I'll bless the works of your hands

You're speaking too much grammar, should he pay tithe yes or no
Re: Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? by ahnie: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Lolz grin grin grin

Re: Sold Property Out Of Frustration,must He Pay Tithes? by Dunionk30: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin, I think he is trying to Explain in Details..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Said In Heaven / Mummy Folu Adenike Adeboye Is 75! / Join This Christian Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.