Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members (37497 Views)

Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zamfara Bandit Kingpin, Dogo Gudali Killed by Explosives Planted by Colleagues

Dogo Gudali and his terrorist member

A notorious bandit leader in Zamfara State, Dogo Gudali, has been killed by an Improvised Explosive Device, IED, planted by members of his terrorist group, PRNigeria reports.

The IED, according to a military source in the North West, was planted by terrorists to eliminate troops of Operation Hadarin Daji, who were on a clearance operation at the fringes of Gando Forest in Bukkuyum Local Government Area of the State.

The military source, while confirming the incident said that, “The explosive was intended for troops, but detonated prematurely and killed the daredevil bandit leader, Dogo Gudali, and some of his fighters”.

“Dogo Gudali and his gang members have been terrorizing Anka, Gummi, Bukkuyum, and some parts of Sokoto and Kebbi States”

SOURCE

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by God1000(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good news and a well deserved death.

Unfortunately they will appoint another person to replace him, they are cancers.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by kingphilip(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
We only get to hear this news from the security forces, how come they are up-to-date with happenings in bandit camp and cannot use the same update to eliminate them entirely?

Someone should please help me make it make sense because it seems I'm not getting the picture or I'm I expecting too much from them?

215 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by magoo10(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
good for him
those who dig pits for the innocent will fall into it

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by helinues: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very good news

Na their hands dem go use finish themselves. They are not kuku useful for their community, they should be sent to where they belong

17 Likes

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by slawomir: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Cancelling each other that is like own goal
That is like a maguire with them

So many maguire this days....political maquire, economic maquire and terrorist or bandit maquire

God1000:
Good news and a well deserved death.

Unfortunately they will appoint another person to replace him, they are cancers.

Terrorist are like hydra when their head is chopped off then expect another head immediately as an outgrowth from other parts of the body

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by hisexcellency34: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Buhari’s boys are being dispatched one by one. Any Miyetti Allah who try any nonsense will smell his anus

8 Likes

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good news to our ears at [b][/b].

So shall it be for every terrorists and their online supporters.
They will never end well in life.
Brutal Deaths like this await them swines causing pains and deaths for Nigerians.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
All these things look fishy.

4 Likes

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Devil kill all Igbos boko haram and ipob terrorists in this nation.
Along with their Hypocritical, bastards of supporters.
All terrorists will never end well.

(Quote this post if you see yourself as one)

.......cannibalistic animals everywhere undecided

Iceberg1905:
I beg what is the opposite of RIP?

PIR

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by helinues: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingphilip:
We only get to hear this news from the security forces, how come they are up-to-date with happenings in bandit camp and cannot use the same update to eliminate them entirely?

Someone should please help me make it make sense because it seems I'm not getting the picture or I'm I expecting too much from them?

Wrong thread.

They are not attacking or killing people this time should Incase that was the reason you came on the thread

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by Risingblue008(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Story for the gods

Una win
4 :0
I believe
No vex
Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by Guyman01: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Buhari is gone, Hausas and Northern minorities will start taking revenge against Fulani bandits hoping that our Army will not be given orders to defend them since Yoruba and Kataf are the new helmsmen

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by KingDash09(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Naso our enemies go die this year amen🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by Obyangel: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
cheesy
Same way the Almighty God will fight for the poor masses soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by Teeroyzimma: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lanky man don bite dust

1 Like

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by Exponental(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Every arrow the enemies shoot will return back to them in Jesus name.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by Edipet(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
This should end banditry In Nigeria.
Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Iceberg1905:

PIR

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by phorget(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Iceberg1905:

PIR... undecided
Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by ClassicMan202(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omo... See bandit weapon..

You begin to wonder, where dem dey get am from?

But this insecurity matter na the more you see the less you you understand

10 Likes

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingphilip:

Seems you are in severe pains reading about the death of this terrorist.

Him death no make you happy, na other things dey make you sad.
People dey o 😒

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by MorataFC: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Somebody Praise the Lord!!!
Re: Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members by erai30(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is a true example of MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PIECES, STRAIGHT TO HELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.