Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys (1392 Views)

The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) / 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
I just finished my NYSC. I was fortunate to save up to 200k from my allawee.

Last month, I got an internship job in Lagos mainland that pays me 110k per month which I accepted the offer. I basically do not have any body to squat with in Lagos so I talked to a friend of mine who connected me to another guy that stays in Ibeju-Lekki.

Because of the distance from ibeju lekki to Gbagada, I literally have to wake up by 3:30am and I usually leave the house around past 4 in the morning just so I could meet up with work resumption time by 8. It has typically weighed in on my health and my expenses as I have fallen sick severally and transport has been taking a chunk of my salary due to the present economic reality in the country.

I have taken my time to look for affordable housing on the mainland. A self contain where I can pay 300k as that is what I have presently but the ones I mostly see are in the upward region of 400k and factoring in agency & agreement and service charge, it usually takes the figures up to 550-600k.

Dear nairalanders, this is why I am here to humbly solicit for your help. In order to beat these charges which I do not have the financial capacity to chest, I need anyone who is tired of his/her apartment and is planning to evacuate or relocate to take me in so I can continue paying the rent from there. This will alienate me from paying agency and agreement charges and also ensure a healthy work life for me. Please even if you have anyone planning to relocate or vacate an apartment, I would appreciate being linked with such person. It's not been easy for me for real cry
I'm comfortable with any location provided it's in the mainland. Bariga, somolu, oshodi, Ilupeju, Yaba, Akoka, ogba, etc.

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod dominique LeoDeKing Mukina2 Lalasticlala
Please help me

2 Likes

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please Mods help me please.
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Wodu89: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
You will definitely get a room self close to gbagada around 300k range. Don't stress yourself. You'll get many good self or mini flat within decent range

Look for agents around Shomolu, Bariga, Onioan, Palmgrove, Ojodu, Iyana Oworo, Yaba

A room self total package range 250-350k

Room and parlor - 500-650k range

3 Likes

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:
You will definitely get a room self close to gbagada around 300k range. Don't stress yourself. You'll get many good self or mini flat within decent range
bro. Gbagada is no go area. Most self cons there are from 450k upward and total package would be around 600k. I don't even have the 450k talk less of the additional package. I'm okay with any location provided it's in Lagos mainland. Not just gbagada
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Look for agents around Shomolu, Bariga, Onioan, Palmgrove, Ojodu, Iyana Oworo, Yaba

I have spent enough money on agents bro. At the end of the day, still nothing.
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Wodu89: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Vbek:
bro. Gbagada is no go area. Most self cons there are from 450k upward and total package would be around 600k. I don't even have the 450k talk less of the additional package. I'm okay with any location provided it's in Lagos mainland. Not just gbagada

You can't rent house in Gbagada. Forget it. Your money would finish. Would you like berger. I have someone that can get you something decent around Berger.

You've been patronizing agents wrongly. When you meet with agents, you ought to ask them to take you to atleast three apartments so you can sample and choose

Check my profile and message me on WhatsApp
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by mrsage(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Wrong information. Room self con rent around Gbagada axis is from 450k and above. Total package 650k or more

Mini Flat rent is from 700k and above
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by mrsage(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Wrong information.

Room self con rent around Gbagada axis is from 450k and above. Total package 650k or more

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Wodu89: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrsage:

Wrong information.

Room self con rent around Gbagada axis is from 450k and above. Total package 650k or more

Check again if I gave any information on Gbagada pricing. Did you not see where I said he should forget gbagaba and look for area
mrsage:

Wrong information.

s c
mrsage:

Wrong information.

lose to gbagada ?
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Wodu89: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrsage:

Wrong information.

I didn't give pricing for Gbagada cause as a young man, I advice him not to stay in Gbagada for many reasons like insanely quiet lifestyle of the hood, high housing pricing to mention a few.
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

You can't rent house in Gbagada. Forget it. Your money would finish. Would you like berger. I have someone that can get you something decent around Berger.

You've been patronizing agents wrongly. When you meet with agents, you ought to ask them to take you to atleast three apartments so you can sample and choose

bro your whatsapp is not in your profile
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrsage:

Wrong information.

where do you suggest please?
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Wodu89: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Vbek:
bro your whatsapp is not in your profile

Check again
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Check again
seen
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by ceejay80s(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Vbek:
Don't try bariga, I left there last year cos of cultism and robbery, u can try Pedro, I have lived there before and the area is good
While renting a house at bariga, shomolu, make sure it's not a place that is water logged, ask questions, don't ask the agent or landlord, ask those living around the area or street and don't do it in front of landlord or agent,

3 Likes

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Vbek: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2023
ceejay80s:

Don't try bariga, I left there last year cos of cultism and robbery, u can try Pedro, I have lived there before and the area is good
While renting a house at bariga, shomolu, make sure it's not a place that is water logged, ask questions, don't ask the agent or landlord, ask those living around the area or street and don't do it in front of landlord or agent,
alright bro. How much can I get for total package, self contain in Pedro?
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by ceejay80s(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Vbek:
I don't know , I stay at igando now
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by ceejay80s(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Vbek:
I got a mini flat at igando for 200k, the area is peaceful although I see lots of island passengers at bustop every morning, I believe they wake up very early , so igando no go favour u

1 Like

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by mrkay101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
bro.. you can contact me if you're open to share an apartment. i'm also new to lagos so anything withing the rang of 300k. i also feel we can get a two or three bedroom that we can share around the 300k price. HIT ME UP 08060216286
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by do4luv14(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
mrkay101:
bro.. you can contact me if you're open to share an apartment. i'm also new to lagos so anything withing the rang of 300k. i also feel we can get a two or three bedroom that we can share around the 300k price. HIT ME UP 08060216286

That 300k, will give you guyz a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in Ikotun, even in Ajegunle too,

thing is the distance, but it's better than Ibeju lekki, heck even 200k will fetch you guys a decent Accommodation in Ajegunle too
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Justnice11: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2023
mrsage:

Wrong information.

Hi.. can I get a good adult hostel in ikeja

Alternatively, how much is a self con around Agege please
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Qagnes: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wodu89:

Sir Wodu, gbagada is not my destination but sincerely I have a bone to pick with agents....

I pay 5k, and they take you to the opposite of what you want (like they trying to justify the 5k)

It's 2 months now looking for a house in mafoluku.....and it seems crowded with certain people.

Any real agent with house out there for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Meerahbel: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Vbek:

Last month, I got an internship job in Lagos mainland that pays me 110k per month which I accepted the offer. I basically do not have any body to squat with in Lagos so I talked to a friend of mine who connected me to another guy that stays in Ibeju-Lekki.

Because of the distance from ibeju lekki to Gbagada, I literally have to wake up by 3:30am and I usually leave the house around past 4 in the morning just so I could meet up with work resumption time by 8. It has typically weighed in on my health and my expenses as I have fallen sick severally and transport has been taking a chunk of my salary due to the present economic reality in the country.

I have taken my time to look for affordable housing on the mainland. A self contain where I can pay 300k as that is what I have presently but the ones I mostly see are in the upward region of 400k and factoring in agency & agreement and service charge, it usually takes the figures up to 550-600k.

Dear nairalanders, this is why I am here to humbly solicit for your help. In order to beat these charges which I do not have the financial capacity to chest, I need anyone who is tired of his/her apartment and is planning to evacuate or relocate to take me in so I can continue paying the rent from there. This will alienate me from paying agency and agreement charges and also ensure a healthy work life for me. Please even if you have anyone planning to relocate or vacate an apartment, I would appreciate being linked with such person. It's not been easy for me for real cry
I'm comfortable with any location provided it's in the mainland. Bariga, somolu, oshodi, Ilupeju, Yaba, Akoka, ogba, etc.

Please help me
Bariga is your best bet and ensure you buy Cyberstick because DStv and Gotv prices have skyrocketed

1 Like

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Meerahbel: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2023
ceejay80s:

I got a mini flat at igando for 200k, the area is peaceful although I see lots of island passengers at bustop every morning, I believe they wake up very early , so igando no go favour u
Those guys are dying gradually and they don't know it.
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by lavylilly: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2023
1. A 3-bedroom apartment in Ajuwon (a 15 minute drive to Ikeja) with a masters bedroom, a store and a library 700k per annum

Kindly call the landlady +234 815 630 9132

2. A room and palor self contained total package 400k

3. A 2-bedroom apartment total package 600k
Vbek:
Please Mods help me please.
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by LeoDeKing: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Vbek:

Please help me
So why did you tag me among the mods? Mbok, I'm not a moderator abeg.
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by ceejay80s(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
Those guys are dying gradually and they don't know it.
Girl, leave talk, I once sweared never to live in that area and today I am happily there

2 Likes

Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by CallmeTrinity: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So why did you tag me among the mods? Mbok, I'm not a moderator abeg.

He doesnt know he tagged a sca...er grin, dont mind him he doesnt know you grin grin seems he wants to loose the money he worked hard for grin
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by Rubyjade: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2023
shocked
ceejay80s:

Guy leave talk, I once sweated never to leave in that area and today I am happily there
Anyway, what makes that area so good you cannot leave there? is the rent cheap?
Re: Renting House In Lagos. Please Help Guys by ceejay80s(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rubyjade:
:oAnyway, what makes that area so good you cannot leave there? is the rent cheap?
Wanted to type sweared , it's Android auto correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Canon 7d + 4lenses For Sale: Bumper Package / Hurray! Congratulations To D Ekubo Family:d Best Naija Dance Family / Watch Free Nigerian Gospel Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.