Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) (26394 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by BBNaija2023: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRN2mLLV4mc

Following the announcement of Mercy Eke as one of the housemates for the Season 8 All Star Edition, her grand entrance into the house and stylish outfit have caused a buzz online.

The photos of the winner of the season 4 season tagged ‘Pepper Dem Gang’ making rounds on social media shows she rocked a beautiful gown with standing feathers.

While speaking with Ebuka on stage, Mercy Eke, expressed optimism about winning the N120 million grand prize of the ‘All-Stars Edition.

The selected former housemates from Pepper Dem, Double Wahala, See Gobe and other editions, have promised to bring their A-game and keep the audience entertained with their drama.

A few minutes after she was unveiled, Mercy in a post via her Instagram page, described herself as the queen of highlights.

She wrote: “All Stars without the STAR of the show? Nah!!! The QUEEN OF HIGHLIGHTS is back!!!

Source- https://newtelegraphng.com/bbnaija-all-stars-check-out-mercy-ekes-outfit-to-bbnaija-house/

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by April396949: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Mercy Eke always knows how to make a grand entrance! She definitely turned heads with her stylish outfit as she entered the BBNaija 'All Stars' House. Her fashion sense is always on point, and she never fails to impress. Can't wait to see what other fashion moments she'll bring to the house this season!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by ArmaniUhuru: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
This year’s big brother is proudly sponsored by Tinubu and Apc. Them won distract the youths as usual.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
The worst investment Multichoice made this year was starting Big Brother Show on the verge on a critical election in Nigeria. Of course, it came at a great consequence because Nigerians didn't have the time to watch it.

Now, they want to strangely organise another Big Brother show (2 in one year) to make up for their losses. I hope those who watch the show and vote help them recover their initial losses.

17 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Oakenshield: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Program with no benefit it's strategically planned to entertain Nigerians and let APC breathe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by mbahdi(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Tinubu and his supporters are all terrorist may d hardship in d country keep hitting hard on those useless hands dat voted d old druglord into power

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Okiton: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
cheesy

nwaada mara mma
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by SegunBABA007(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Wetin concern me ?

Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic😇😇Quote me if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by IamdbuII: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

And I was hoping to enter bbn this year o to try and promote my music mmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxP9ysRqJ0

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Chijeep(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by tobenuel(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Even if the door she passed through is as wide as ikorodu road. Abeg make no body vex me this week o

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by athaboi(f): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
My love 💕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by mayowascholar(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by kezienaira: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2023
Oakenshield:
Program with no benefit it's strategically planned to entertain Nigerians and let APC breathe

Never heard or saw any meaningful or strategic move you made in moving naija forward since the show wasn't airing oooh

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2023
This edition of Big Brother might record the lowest viewing audience and voters turnout. Nigeria is in dire straits right now and people don't have the resources to waste on trifles.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Tayorshd87: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2023
Some suffering Nigerians will still owe debt just to buy fuel #617 and #700 per liter just to watch this nonsense 😡

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by money121(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2023
Ok
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by SIRTee15: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
The worst investment Multichoice made this year was starting Big Brother Show on the verge on a critical election in Nigeria. Of course, it came at a great consequence because Nigerians didn't have the time to watch it.

Now, they want to strangely organise another Big Brother show (2 in one year) to make up for their losses. I hope those who watch the show and vote help them recover their initial losses.

Was there big brother this year already?
When and who won it.
Why are they doing another one again? What reason for the repetition.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Curse777: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Tacha must be crying at home
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by nikkodemus57: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2023
The outfit go well sha. Looking good.
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Kharol1234: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2023
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by JerryJJZ(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2023
Pretty lady.... Babe sharp nor be small.
Anyways, only HM I would have loved to see is Elozonam. Dude got pretty sharp vibes
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by BCISLTD: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2023
Na this one we go dey do now?

I got some cheap samsung phones and tabs for sales...check my profile
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by bigdammyj: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Noted.
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Kingpele(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha the first one flop because of the election now they organise the second season within a year

1 Like

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by MarketDispatch: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Nice
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2023
Wow
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Hotwest: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2023
Nicki Minaj
Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2023
No disrespect to anyone.
But to me only idiots watch this program.
Mention me and insult me I don't care.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2023
She went to advertise her market lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / Plot Twist As Nomination Night Turns Immediate Eviction / AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.