Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears (41032 Views)

Abramovich Was Not ‘directed’ To Buy Chelsea FC By Putin, Court Hears / Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by JayTripz(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Omoooo

Na you follow King Solo
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Richwallet: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was the first transgender to get away with living publicly as a woman and celebrated. Michael Michelle Obama Robinson, Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan are all from Chicago and Farrakhan helped them keep the secret all this time he still omits the truth. Farrakhan is Lucifer's Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by sofeo(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Alright
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by COMPAQ(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2023
If he slept with 3 women a day, he'd need 10years to do that.

So my common sense tells me that the claim was false, but just an exaggeration to seem more masculine to the girl.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Olukat(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2023
It's so sad he couldn't control his urge
Rape is a serious case and men who indulge in such act shouldn't have any form of mercy
It's time to serve jail term, take care Mendy
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Kemadealadire(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2023
What a life.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Chikarata2020(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Lies that his Lawyers might have told him to say. Even Solomon may no reach that number

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by PHZADDY1(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Benji and Conji grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Blackman101: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
There will nail him sooner or latter no be oyibo women. Just sorry for him career
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Datedoboy: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
If he sleeps with one woman per day, it will take him 20yrs to sleep with 7,300 women.

He maybe randy but i don't think it's possible.
Solomon sef no do like this.

There is no trophy for high body count.

It reduces your value as more people have seen your unclothedness
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by DONSMITH123(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
omo
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Josephkabila12: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
siofra:
Davido's portion if he doesn't take time.
what you wish others will be your portion. So shall it be
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by dkidd: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Still can't understand how guys get hard raping women... Probably they're on some real burantashi type drug shït undecided
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by yahoodetector: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
All these "rape" accusations against most of these footballers is another method of cash out.

I mean think about it... why would a footballer who is stupendously rich and can knack any kpekus with his money resort to rape?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Fiscus105(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
obinna58:
And some men still have time to treat the beeeches special

No single word for animals in human skin?

Indeed u and Mendy are in class of 🐕
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by oyekan1997(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Agbakan ni bobo yi oo, so na wetin im dey use im wages do be this grin grin
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by RaptorX: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bunch of gold diggers claiming rape, he probably turned down their blackmail for money hence the rape accusation. Probably white girls and factor in jealous white police officers and prosecutor then you have a bogus rape trial, acquitted in the first place then put on retrial again. Randy hor.ny sex addict yes but rapist hell no.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Eriokanmi: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
How did he do it? shocked, Women falling men down since Adam days. Beware, those of you who are still lucky
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Onowu33: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Give a man money and see his true version wink
speaking from your own way of life..
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Fiscus105(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
yahoodetector:
All these "rape" accusations against most of these footballers is another method of cash out.

I mean think about it... why would a footballer who is stupendously rich and can knack any kpekus with his money resort to rape?

Because you think every girl is a slave to money or fame, not even in europe where things are comfortable.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Kukutenla: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
siofra:
Davido's portion if he doesn't take time.
Story. You think if Davido was resident in the US or UK you b*****s won't have accused him of rape?
Y'all know that line is a dead end in Nigeria especially for someone well connected is the reaosn y'all can't charge him with rape
Baba will continue to make his banana fall on y'all and nothing gonn happen....... except babies grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by BENEAMATA: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ten thousand women kwa ! Mr David Adeleke is hereby discharged and acquitted of all past and future episodes of known and unknown $@xual escapade . Some one should inform that mendy that intimacy is now a sport in sweden and that body count will get him a gold medal .
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by obinna58(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fiscus105:

No single word for animals in human skin?

Indeed u and Mendy are in class of 🐕
I don’t Choke peeniss in every available hole I see
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Cocolatti(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido would have been serving jail time now if he was living in the West.
Most of the so-called rape cases in Western countries are consensual sex. Even Olosho wey you carry go claim say na rape since they know you are a celebrity.
Only in Nigeria we get away with so many things.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by sukkot: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
yahoodetector:

some people get off on violent sex. sadomasochism

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Kukutenla: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fiscus105:

Because you think every girl is a slave to money or fame, not even in europe where things are comfortable.

Keep quiet and the read the bullshit this girls are calling rape. He asked you to take off your clothes and you did. He threw your phone on the bed and you went to retrieve it, then he raped you in a house filled with people partying and you didn't shout or raise any alarm while his d was entering your p. The p must be so wide she didn't even know when he entered not to shout out. That is pure, total bunkum from a pained b****

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Eriokanmi: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:
Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was the first transgender to get away with living publicly as a woman and celebrated. Michael Michelle Obama Robinson, Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan are all from Chicago and Farrakhan helped them keep the secret all this time he still omits the truth. Farrakhan is Lucifer's Messiah.
Dont tell me you are one of the fake people on earth. Have you ever seen Obama and Michelle in their university days living together in a single room apartment? What of the hospitals where the woman gave birth to their children? What of her mum who moved into the white house with them and her pictures as a girl when she was quite young and the madness transgender was never known?. Americans are always proud of their identity. She would have told the entire world like blinken who is gay yet holding such a sensitive position of Secretary of State. Go and sit down jare
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by talented321: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
The few u come across[quote author=Karlifate post=124123471]A man [easily] controlled & enslaved by lust, is a puppet of the woman he desires.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by maasoap(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Theboss001:
4cking gold diggers!!!
Like I've always said, a single man cannot rape a woman alone. unless he beat her up or she was threatened with a weapon, or the victim is a kid.
and I maintain that.

Two of una go struggle until you both get tired.
Imagine holding a girl,
removing her cloth,
removing pant,
get hard,
open her legs,
penetrate, finally thrust her until cum,
even if na sextoy.
Well, I hope you don't have a sister or things like this doesn't happen to her one day. A man can rape a lady successfully, all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cash out time
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by marsup: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
One really doesn't know what to believe any more.
I once had a case, where a girl accused my client of rape... After much digging and investigation it turned out that they had consensual sex, and the girl wanted it hard and rough. My client obliged, and gave it to her just the way she wanted with some extra toppings.. cheesy.
After a week, she thought she had become the girlfriend but my client wasn't ready for that.
She got mad, and cried rape. She had some injuries to prove it.
The only saving grace was me and a little conversation they had after the night of wild sex.

These days it's easy to twist stories. Both genders need reorientation on sex related activities.
If he did rape her too bad but if not, I hope he gets vindicated. Tired of seeing niggas doing time for a crime they didn't commit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal / Nigerien Witch Doctors Pour Blood On Kwara United Players. / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.