Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears (41082 Views)

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim / Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by sprints1: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pipefitter:
If the system wants to f**k you up nothing can stop them, how can they accuse a 28yrs old guy of sleeping with 10k women.. mathematically, that would mean he has slept with a woman every day fo the past 27yrs and 3 months... I don't think it's possible to have an erection at 9months..lol
u dey mind the idiot slept with which 10,000 women maybe unless he dey do orgy which I doubt he doesn't look like someone that can handle fivesome
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Theboss001: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
mediclife1987:

Them go try am with you sister one day, no worry.

Na for here you go write this kind thing sha because for my front them no born your papa well to tell me for face.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by airliner(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido's role model
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by mediclife1987(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Theboss001:

Na for here you go write this kind thing sha because for my front them no born your papa well to tell me for face.

Tiny rats make the loudest noise for bedroom.

Na ordinary pakute I go set for you.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Give a man money and see his true version wink

That's just it.

It's hard for a man to have money and stay loyal to a woman
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by MrBroke(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lukss:
Fulfilment..

Psychological or what
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Obyangel:
cheesy
Mendy was boasting but we know it wasn't true. English press and people will finish his career because Mendy is black. Gigs, Paul S, and others did worst but nobody hear pim.

Is Ryan Giggs a white man? When will we Africans learn to do the right thing nd stop giving flimsy excuses? Why is it that once we start reaping the rewards of our wrong doings in other pple's country we begin to play the racism game? Do u think developed countries are like African countries that worship rich nd famous pple?
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
yahoodetector:

So you think that things are comfortable for everyone in Europe? Even if it is, no matter how comfortable you are in life, there is also a craving for a "next level" which only money can provide.

Stop being delusional

If u re not delusional you will not that some ladies are still comfortable with little things they have.

Stop being slave to money.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Morbeta11(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
This one dey learn work.

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Theboss001: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
mediclife1987:

Tiny rats make the loudest noise for bedroom.

Na ordinary pakute I go set for you.

Yes I know, na you be the Capone na you be 001
keep thugging on nairaland space.

Na your mama tears I dey pity.
Useless e-diot
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by SayItt: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by farem: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
AImiron:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-66041881.amp

[sub][/sub]

Exaggeration

27000 women means he has spent over 27 miserable years of his life fukcking assuming it's one puszy per day.
How Old is he sef
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by grandstar(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
These type of men are disgracing black people in England.

They give us a bad name.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by ekevwe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
AImiron:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-66041881.amp

Mendy didn't say so. One of the victims said he say so.

Some of you men have rape so many ladies unknowingly. When a woman visits and you talk her into sex by grabbing her weak points she gave in for you after pleading she doesn't want sex. It's rape. Even if she enjoys it..many guys are guilty of this.

That's what happened to Mendy
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by TheSuperX(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
This nigga digged his grave all by himself
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by AImiron: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
ekevwe:

Mendy didn't say so. One of the victims said he say so.

Some of you men have rape so many ladies unknowingly. When a woman visits and you talk her into sex by grabbing her weak points she gave in for you after pleading she doesn't want sex. It's rape. Even if she enjoys it..many guys are guilty of this.

That's what happened to Mendy
speak for yourself dvmbo, it's ok to confess say you rape many ladies, your days are numbered dem go castrate you, ill be there

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Caleycash(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
damosky12:
This is disgusting, really!

That's the thing with giving yourself to unbridled lust at a young age. It messes you up! Imagine having had sex hundreds or thousands of women and never getting satisfied! Isn't that some kind of bondage??

Tell me how this guy would have a nice marriage or be a responsible head of a family.
But but he has money!?
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Eagba(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Theboss001:
4cking gold diggers!!!
Like I've always said, a single man cannot rape a woman alone. unless he beat her up or she was threatened with a weapon, or the victim is a kid.
and I maintain that.

Two of una go struggle until you both get tired.
Imagine holding a girl,
removing her cloth,
removing pant,
get hard,
open her legs,
penetrate, finally thrust her until cum,
even if na sextoy.
I said same thing once and a lady that was lying to herself on nairaland was arguing with me that I'm wrong.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Prenonjebose: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
The figure has to be exact. The girl's story does not add up. He took her phone and looked at her intimate photos, then he took the phone into his bedroom and she followed him their to collect it. He locked the door and asked her to UnCloth just for a peep, and she did. Nonsense. 10,000 women is an exaggerated way of saying several women. Many people even use the phrase "a million times" to express several times. He must have been living a rough life of party and the rest. Woman matter don finish the guy. He was not able to actively participate in the treble winning team because of this riotous lifestyle
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by yahoodetector: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u re not delusional you will not that some ladies are still comfortable with little things they have.

Stop being slave to money.

Lady wey dey comfortable with "little things" she has na the one wey never leave her enclave enter civilization or doesn't make much friends. Story for the gods.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Osashalom: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are very correct. This was in my mind all along till I saw your comment. Without gun or any weapon for that matter, no single man can successfully rape a lady. If she doesn't want you to enter, you can't enter, only the inexperienced will argue it.
Theboss001:
4cking gold diggers!!!
Like I've always said, a single man cannot rape a woman alone. unless he beat her up or she was threatened with a weapon, or the victim is a kid.
and I maintain that.

Two of una go struggle until you both get tired.
Imagine holding a girl,
removing her cloth,
removing pant,
get hard,
open her legs,
penetrate, finally thrust her until cum,
even if na sextoy.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Theboss001:

BS.
Bar the reasons I gave, you cannot.
Stop the clownery.
You think men and women are built the same way? Power, energy, height, body mass/muscle, work, exercise? Just two to three violent shake will drain the energy of many women and leave them weak.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by AfonjaPriest: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Once bitten, twice sure; the chap should have read R. Kelley's book, 'Fame Wrecks Name, brings Shame, and You get Blame'.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by isabi2lof: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mtcheeeeeew, as if the women are the ones paying you .
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by isabi2lof: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Kpekus be destroying men and their reputation

In the case of Davido I understand that one...a grieving man can not reject kpekus
while he was in pain and grieving and crying over the death of his son and he needed a shoulder to lean on instead of all this women to empathise only..they were empathising and giving him a shoulder to lean on and offered kpekus alongside....a grieving man doesn't have the mental strength to say no
Poor Davido

Davido was the one going after them and begging them shamelessly not the other way round, he has finally met his match .
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by NOwazobia: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Obyangel:
cheesy
Mendy was boasting but we know it wasn't true. English press and people will finish his career because Mendy is black. Gigs, Paul S, and others did worst but nobody hear pim.
When you give people an excuse to destroy you, then you are fully to blame, black or no black.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Theboss001: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

You think men and women are built the same way? Power, energy, height, body mass/muscle, work, exercise? Just two to three violent shake will drain the energy of many women and leave them weak.

Like I said chief, so long as it's a full grown girl, you cannot.
Unless na kid.
Una go struggle till the end
Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Theboss001: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Osashalom:
You are very correct. This was in my mind all along till I saw your comment. Without gun or any weapon for that matter, no single man can successfully rape a lady. If she doesn't want you to enter, you can't enter, only the inexperienced will argue it.

Leave them to dey play themselves

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by Theboss001: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Eagba:

I said same thing once and a lady that was lying to herself on nairaland was arguing with me that I'm wrong.

They will want to argue on nairaland.
But outside of nairaland and inside their minds, they know you can't enter if they don't want.
Bar the factors I listed

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears by EnterpriseMan: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
No way on earth he slept with 10,000 women. Its simple impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Emmanuel Adebayor & Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Split, Unfollow Each Other On IG / Photos From Moses Simon's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.