Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] (826 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by jmoore(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023

A Nigerian feminist, Nkechi Bianze has revealed plans to coach women on how to cheat back on their husbands.

She shared this on her Facebook page.

So, LADIES, I'm planning to start a series where I will be teaching women how to CHEAT BACK and get away with it. You know, just like men do.

This might either be in form of Facebook Live or Zoom.

I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to cheat back, no matter your situation.

ANY WOMAN can cheat back. Your situation will determine how you should go about it.

DISCLAIMER!
1. This series is NOT for men.
2. This series is NOT for women who don't believe in cheating back. I don't have time to argue or read or discuss what you would do instead.
3. I am NOT open for dissenting opinions on this. Simply AVOID the series if you don't believe in cheating back.
4. This is STRICTLY FOR WOMEN who believe in the idea of cheating back.

I'll map out an itinerary and post by tomorrow or by weekend. WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

One good turn deserves another, so does one bad turn.

EDIT...
If you don't want your husband, in-laws amd family to see you here, open a secret account and read my posts and watch the series from that account.

More tips to come in my series.

Me, my husband, family and in-laws kuku know me sey I dey kolo, so I use my real account with my real name and full chest. Don't do like me o, if you don't have my kind of heart, husband and family. Our situations and life circumstances are different, so you don't have to do exactly like me.
However, ANY WOMAN can cheat back. I will teach you how on the upcoming series.

https://www.facebook.com/746102194/posts/pfbid02d1PCG6imZ7mWq4zbbvoDLfNgDju4Sc6mKaoecEMJ9L75x93r3yuCrGgjUVLCdsnFl/?app=fbl

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by jmoore(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Make sure you record the cheating on tape and upload it on internet. It will pain him more.

Don't also forget to get impregnated by the side cocks

Your children will be very proud to have a community penis and wh0re as their parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by jaksmillioniar: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cococandy
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by advanceDNA: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
. u want to get back at a man by throwing urself cheaply at another man to fvck you??

How is this revenge...?? Na ur yansh them fvck naaaa.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Ivimmanuel: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
She should teach women how to marry plenty husbands like men do. cheating no hard nah Feminism naansence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by meum: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is not Feminism.
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by eyinjuege: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Women have been doing this long before you were born, madam.
There's nothing to teach.
They are just more careful than men, and take their secrets to the grave
Or you think paternity fraud is a new phenomenon?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by eyinjuege: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
advanceDNA:
. u want to get back at a man by throwing urself cheaply at another man to fvck you??

She enjoy the fvck na..
So it's not just about getting even by opening the marriage, but also enjoying herself .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Zupay: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

What is "cheap" about having sex with another man, when they are all fornicating as she enjoys the feel of another man inside her?

Women have sexually been with other men while in committed relationships, so nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by advanceDNA: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zupay:

What is "cheap" about having sex with another man, when they are all fornicating as she enjoys the feel of another man inside her?

Women have sexually been with other men while in committed relationships, so nothing new.

Have sex if u want to have sex and enjoy yourself......which one is having sex because u want to get back at someone..... guy try get context of a comment
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by pipnator00(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Nkechi Bianze! This one deceived many women that year with her form of feminism (her kind of feminism is the man hating /bashing type, not the real feminism), only to turn around, travelled all the way from Canada to Nigeria to marry a Nigerian Igbo man she's trashed so much. She said a lot of sh*t about Nigerian men especially the Igbo Nigerian men!

Meanwhile, dowry was paid on her head during the marriage rite yet she is still here deceiving women with her brand of feminism!

You are the idiot if she fools you again!
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by jmoore(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„

Is she going to collect a subscription fee also?
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Dabronze(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
pipnator00:
Nkechi Bianze! This one deceived many women that year with her form of feminism (her kind of feminism is the man hating /bashing type, not the real feminism), only to turn around, travelled all the way from Canada to Nigeria to marry a Nigerian Igbo man she's trashed so much. She said a lot of sh*t about Nigerian men especially the Igbo Nigerian men!

Meanwhile, dowry was paid on her head during the marriage rite yet she is still here deceiving women with her brand of feminism!

You are the idiot if she fools you again!
I thought she's dead or on a sick bed
That useless feminist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by JeffreyJunior: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
The rate at which men will start drinking sniper will skyrocket.

Imagine having your wife cheat on you while Tinubu is still taking baby steps to fix the country.

No be death go hungry you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
She should teach women how to marry plenty husbands like men do. cheating no hard nah Feminism naansence
Why marry many men when cheating gives the women access to all the men in her circle and whatever they have though? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
eyinjuege:
Women have been doing this long before you were born, madam. There's nothing to teach. They are just more careful than men, and take their secrets to the grave Or you think paternity fraud is a new phenomenon?
Abi oo! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Divay22(f): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
I wonder the ladies taking this one serious undecided

Anything i see her post on my timeline, am always so vex. I just dey happy because after her werey post na Food video i dey see kiss
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by jmoore(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by MasterJayJay: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
The series should be "How to become a wh0re".

Any wife that plans to cheat back is actually a wh0re that was pretending.
This is one of the dumbest revenge. It is like saying that because your husband eats human faeces, you will join him and start eating human faeces too.

If you don't like adultery, divorce him.
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The series should be "How to become a wh0re".
.Is this you admitting that men who cheat are equally wh0re's? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by MasterJayJay: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
.Is this you admitting that men who cheat are equally wh0re's? undecided

What did your English dictionary use to describe such a man? Check your dictionary.
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
MasterJayJay:
β–  What did your English dictionary use to describe such a man? Check your dictionary.
undecided

who_re
DEROGATORY
a prostitute. a person who is willing to do anything to get a particular thing.
"he's a shameless wh_ore"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by MasterJayJay: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided

You are free to use it then. I prefer to use community penis to describe such a man.
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by WorldRichest: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

No tell them. We guys are waiting for free pussssy. They will regret the day they were born.
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by advanceDNA: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
WorldRichest:

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

No tell them. We guys are waiting for free pussssy. They will regret the day they were born.

U are wicked
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2023
Why always Igbo women
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by Chinny024(f): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Internet won't kill person with surprises
Re: Nigerian Feminist Starts Teaching Wives How To Cheat Back [picture] by jmoore(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2023
/

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Friend’s Life Is Threatened!!! / Food Is Tasting Bitter In My Mouth / Want To Share Photos Of Your Family Events?then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.