Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) (59675 Views)

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Chinese Wonder.... Read How This Man Moved His 3 Storey Building ! / Man Lifted And Moved His Three-storey Building 40 Meters Backward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
I still wonder how this bike got up there and how does the bike owner move his bike to and fro those stairs for his everyday job.

Something must have thought this guy a lesson.

What do you think ?

38 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Hezzyluv: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Maybe the building has elevator. shocked
On the other hand, this house I'm seeing, doesn't look like it has elevator gan...

Again, I'm finking it's a toy type of bike for the children.

In conclusion, the matter weak me. I don't even know what else to say! grin

296 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Prevention is better than cure tongue

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by TemplarLandry: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
grin 1004 in Victoria Island.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by eliyke(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na toy bike 4 children,Dis house b like all dose indian ghetto houses

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Chikarata2020(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
So 6 storey dey naija. Sha just imagine the stress of conveying the bike up and down every day, also the stress people pass through fetching water up to such buildings. Naija no be for the weak

16 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by RoadMozart(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Baba go don see shege

86 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin 1007 in Victoria Island.
that werey building after law school bustop

28 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
RoadMozart:
Baba go don see shege

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by TemplarLandry: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol. Yeap.
fuckingAyaya:
that werey building after law school bustop

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
You will be surprised that some daredevils will still steal the bike

28 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omolomo

4 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by wisdomkid: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
That's a child's bike na. See the height when compared with the iron bars.

6 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
wisdomkid:

Not a child's bike.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by kenic(m): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2023
That's a skyrise building in biafraland grin grin .... anyways it's a joke...that looks like Tinubu's Lagos grin grin the matter weak me.

4 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by udede(m): 3:51am On Jun 30, 2023
wisdomkid:
I think you are wrong,

9 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Typing: 5:09am On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:
I still wonder how this bike got up there and how does the bike owner move his bike to and fro those stairs for his everyday job.

What do you think ?

That is Onitsha. Insecurity is too much in the Anambra.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2023
wisdomkid:
ur eye dey pain u?
is dat not a big ass Daylong Bajaj bike?

d iron is high enough to prevent any form of jumping or accident hence it's height is dwarfing d bike.

11 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by juman(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2023
In sensible countries, the house management will not allow bike in the building.

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2023
That's some work, he probably will not be riding it for a long time... Probably it is faulty or will not be needed for a while... And ofcos he has to take it to his apartment...

Personally, I hate tall buildings and living in one...

Pls my people, look at my signature‡️‡️... Help a brother, show me some love

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2023
This is not Nigeria. Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by AmadeGTG: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
This na embakassi Nairobi na, nothing wey you fit tell me
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by id4sho(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Balablu, one structure is scared of renewed hope suffering lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Highways: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
I doubt if he brings it down every day to use... Maybe he has decided to park it there for years

10 Likes

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by sonofElElyon: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Maybe the building has elevator. shocked
On the other hand, this house I'm seeing, doesn't look like it has elevator gan...

Again, I'm finking it's a toy type of bike for the children.

In conclusion, the matter weak me. grin

1004 has lifts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by PIPSMARSHALL: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
edited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

What do you think ?
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Omooorrr see barracks. Can't live in a house like this.
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

What do you think ?

you find this structure in Onitsha
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by TriCee: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Lol, to avoid stories that touches.

He probably used the elevator abi lift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos / My Landlord And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.