Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse (52058 Views)

Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Gamesmart: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Useless human being!
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Gamesmart: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
What nonsense

Same thing PBAT was saying few days ago, is it that he gets aggressive on set or what? I don’t get it!!!

Does he charge towards other actors on set? What does the AGN mean by saying he’s a danger to other actors on set??

Hope no one wants to kill the career of this young dude

Sounds like you want to go save him.

Just don't go, waste your youth on a saviour project, get pregnant & have a kid for him and then realise you cannot save him.

Then you would become a single mother looking for a good man to marry at an older age and who would be a step-father to the child of a drughead that you should have not had in the first place. You will be selling your fuckup as you being "caring, young and naive" and "a learning experience that is path of your life's journey". Men that have sense will not buy your deal and will go for girls who did not fuckup their youth.

If he is taking drugs, he is a useless human being. Accept that!

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DatNiggaDaz: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

Look at Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz's elder brother. Druggie people! Meanwhile, your box of àgbàdo and card is still waiting for you. DM me for further information. 🛑 😩😩😩. Ok?
😝😝😝
Chai, what a coward grin grin You are a real delusional clown. You can't face a real nigga directly.. throwing tantrums using a third party is a major characteristic of a sissy coward. grin grin

You are done in real life. Cowards Die many times b4 their miserable death grin

Emilokan coward

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Asswipemod: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Chai, what a coward grin grin You are a real delusional clown. You can't face a real nigga directly.. throwing tantrums using a third party is a major characteristic of a sissy coward. grin grin

You are done in real life. Cowards Die many times b4 their miserable death grin

Emilokan coward

I am facing you directly now. Do you want your box of àgbàdo? I can add one more box for you. I will give you 10 cards to fill your yeri n'beto vehicle tank 10 different times. 😩😩😩😩😩 is not good for you.
Thank me later, Wailer.😉
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Jeffy1206(m): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2023
I said it! I'm his last movie I saw on tiktok, he looked so emaciated. I said it's either drugs or he's sick probably HIV. 😲🤔
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by MissOpe(f): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Divay22:
Oh, Jerry why are you doing this na cry

Jerry hit the limelight after starring in the epic move, “The Chosen King”. He’s known for playing the role of a ‘prince, king, warrior, and palace guard, hunter, romantic guy, terrorist, and many other roles in his past movies.

I see where he got his strength from...

grin grin
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2023
kcdendelo:
70% of all the actors and actresses in Nollywood are drug addicts. That’s y they always act rubbish and call it movie
Lol! And those rubbish are always made in Asaba , always portraying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DatNiggaDaz: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

Do you want your box of àgbàdo? I can add one more box for you. I will give you 10 cards to fill your yeri n'beto vehicle tank 10 different times. 😩😩😩😩😩 is not good for you.
Thank me later, Wailer.😉

I am facing you directly now.
This disillusionist is a true coward for real grin grin

As a delusional coward you are , you have to wait for me to remind you the coward that you are, to face me directly before you do grin grin

This is a miserable coward right here Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DesBenedict: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2023
The guy no get doings na the reason those yeye dey use am catch cruise. People wey dey do drugs for that sector plenty.
Never place urself in a position where some MFs would have the gut to make you feel like ur life success, achievement, happiness or joy depends on them.
Like me wey be student for uni so, once lecturer or school try to stress my life small, I dey just bullshit dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Cassandraloius: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2023
You can not advice a full grown adult, he chose that path of life, he knows what is good and what is evil. Making yourself a drug addict, is it an achievement?
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Slurity(m): 5:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Don't even know him in the industry
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by clems88(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2023
sevo:
Just say no...what's hard about that
you don't know what addiction is undecided . When one is addicted to something, it's difficult to say no to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Slurity(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2023
DesBenedict:
The guy no get doings na the reason those yeye dey use am catch cruise. People wey dey do drugs for that sector plenty.
Never place urself in a position where some MFs would have the gut to make you feel like ur life success, achievement, happiness or joy depends on them.
Like me wey be student for uni so, once lecturer or school try to stress my life small, I dey just bullshit dem.
You will struggle to be happy with this your attitude

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DesBenedict: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Slurity:
You will struggle to be happy with this your attitude
As happy as u are now, how far?

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chiefpriestt: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2023
jchioma:
angry
I don't know him, but I know that fame and pressure has a thing with keeping up with the Joneses, especially when your reality is not catching up with your image nation. It is worse when you have to meet up with unrealistic demands and unkempt promises.

He should seek help and remove himself from the spotlight and anything else that keeps bringing him down to disrepute until things settle for him. Hope he gets the best and necessary support from true friends and reliable sources. Sometimes, fake love kills more than open care.
He's a bleeped up fellow who betray friendship. He deserves what he got

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Caseless: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2023
This might push him further down into it. No need for this statement. Just tell producers not to include him in their cast. You're embarrassing him and this can lead to further abuse.

4 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by PharoahTim: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Na so !
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Donjuan77: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Is hoping to become president of this great country Nigeria, he is at the staring point of his career. Firstly you must be a drug addict candidate, then your hope is sure of becoming the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by frankyychiji(f): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2023
mastermaestro:

I totally agree with you that this public notice is totally unprofessional and unhelpful. He should have been suspended internally without any publicity. This is bad for his person going forward.
I hope he fights back while cleaning himself up.

There's still a chance for him to come out tops and stronger.

May God help him.

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by frankyychiji(f): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2023
sirchim:
NEKWA NwaNimo1 giving it to dem WOTO WOTO.
We are tired of that guy and his savage memes already grin

That's how we gave him over 5k likes on one particular meme laidat years ago grin

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by frankyychiji(f): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Gamesmart:

Sounds like you want to go save him.

Just don't go, waste your youth on a saviour project, get pregnant & have a kid for him and then realise you cannot save him.

Then you would become a single mother looking for a good man to marry at an older age and who would be a step-father to the child of a drughead that you should have not had in the first place. You will be selling your fuckup as you being "caring, young and naive" and "a learning experience that is path of your life's journey". Men that have sense will not buy your deal and will go for girls who did not fuckup their youth.

If he is taking drugs, he is a useless human being. Accept that!
You have just won the prize for the most foolish post on NL this year.

2 Likes

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by FireUpNow(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Oh ajerry boy! Old habit th y say die hard
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Bringbackmandat: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2023
obyikye:
Wonder what they gain in drug abuse.
u no go understand.

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by blowjohn(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2023
I was sure of two things:

That bushy hairstyle
And earrings.

That's what men have turned to now.
Gay looking males with bushy hairstyles and earrings.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by overdrive(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2023
yankison:
Ha Ejike okekemy bunk mate in FGC ikirun that year...why art thou taken on drugs .More over why change ur name to Jerry William guy

Itz well

Are you sure you know this person
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by EcoNews: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2023
See people of the tribe labelling Tinubu as drug lord defending a cocaine addict shamelessly n foolishly

jchioma:
angry
I don't know him, but I know that fame and pressure has a thing with keeping up with the Joneses, especially when your reality is not catching up with your image nation. It is worse when you have to meet up with unrealistic demands and unkempt promises.

He should seek help and remove himself from the spotlight and anything else that keeps bringing him down to disrepute until things settle for him. Hope he gets the best and necessary support from true friends and reliable sources. Sometimes, fake love kills more than open care.
gaby:
Whatever is enough to get him to sober and clean up himself is a welcome approach.
NwaNimo1:
FFK right now.......

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by EcoNews: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Even Peter Obi

Celepope:
By the dropping of their face and in some severe cases their twitching you shall know them. This is evident in almost all Davido’s crew, Timipre Silva and some other known politicians. Don’t ask me how I know. These are verified users.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by almayda: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2023
I thought i was the only one.
Daytonbale:
Who is him I don't know him
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by rollywise(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2023
It all started in one day. There was a first time. May the first never come for that thing that will destroy our lives

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Nwiboko26(f): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2023
No wonder,his last movie I saw online he looks emaciated. he looks very sick, never knew it was drugs.

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by obyikye(f): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Make me understand....
Bringbackmandat:
u no go understand.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by shegra58: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha / PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films / #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.