Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse (52017 Views)

Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Proudlyomonna: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2023
dondodo:
Na so all of dem from That region the do naa

Drug abuse!! Region?? grin cheesy

People came to this life with different destinies, Your own na to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin

Oboy suicide pay You bcus na rubbish destiny you carry come this life oo grin grin

If You see thread with title chop biscuit, You go still find way bring tribal hate into the thread,simply bcus na Your destiny, the day You stop it you shall surely die grin
This Your destiny nor just get head at all grin

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Reelmii: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Senioradvocate:
Anytime I see this Nigga for movie I dae always look am say this nigga dey Bola Tunibu club. Him dae sniff coco
u are very correct,,, i have always suspected him to be an addict ..so i am not surprised
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by sirchim(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2023
frankyychiji:
We are tired of that guy and his savage memes already grin

That's how we gave him over 5k likes on one particular meme laidat years ago grin
I dey tell you 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Myself2(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
No wonder his mien on the screen is always that of a junkie
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Gamesmart: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2023
frankyychiji:
You have just won the prize for the most foolish post on NL this year.

Wetin no dey directed at you dey pain you that much?

Single mother, please don't blame me for your life decisions.

No be me tell you to go make wrong choices. And don't start looking for a man to come and save you and carry your burden after you don fuckup.

You should have stayed away from drugheads and useless guys. Close your legs, biko!
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by ufondunenye(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2023
I said it! I knew that there's something off about this guy right from time. I never liked him for once, even his movies are turn off for me. sad sad
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chizzychinny: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Why na
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Emmahunk(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Good looks and fame are the quickest destroyers if not embraced with caution and humility.
I sincerely feel for him.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Asswipemod: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

This disillusionist is a true coward for real grin grin

As a delusional coward you are , you have to wait for me to remind you the coward that you are, to face me directly before you do grin grin

This is a miserable coward right here Lol grin grin

Yeah,king of Cowards. Say whatever you like. Emperor of Cowards, have you eaten àgbàdo? god of Cowards, speak now or I take my goodies elsewhere.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DatNiggaDaz: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

Yeah,king of Cowards. Say whatever you like. Emperor of Cowards, have you eaten àgbàdo? god of Cowards, speak now or I take my goodies elsewhere.
Keep your mouth shut born coward grin grin
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Asswipemod: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Chai, what a coward grin grin You are a real delusional clown. You can't face a real nigga directly.. throwing tantrums using a third party is a major characteristic of a sissy coward. grin grin

You are done in real life. Cowards Die many times b4 their miserable death grin

Emilokan coward
I am indeed living rent free in your head. See how you're reposting the same thing over and over, Wailer Banton.😝😝😝😝
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Asswipemod: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Keep your mouth shut born coward grin grin

you like. Emperor of Cowards, have you eaten àgbàdo? god of Cowards, speak now or I take my goodies elsewhere. You better speak up now because I am not joking. If I take them away now, I don't want to be seeing😩😩😩😩😩😫😫😫😫 all over Nairaland o.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Gamesmart: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
What nonsense

Same thing PBAT was saying few days ago, is it that he gets aggressive on set or what? I don’t get it!!!

Does he charge towards other actors on set? What does the AGN mean by saying he’s a danger to other actors on set??

Hope no one wants to kill the career of this young dude

frankyychiji:
You have just won the prize for the most foolish post on NL this year.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-took-drugs-to-avoid-my-ex-husbands-abuse-actress-etinosa/

Now, see how women like to claim "young & naive" when they fuckup their lives with their choices of men like frankyychiji.

You make bad choices ............... your fucking fault and problem.

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gamesmart:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-took-drugs-to-avoid-my-ex-husbands-abuse-actress-etinosa/

Now, see how women like to claim "young & naive" when they fuckup their lives with their choices of men like frankyychiji.

You make bad choices ............... your fucking fault and problem.

Mr. Right choice

I don’t give a bleep about you, maybe you thought you’ve arrived? Damn you

In your small brain it was cool to go public tarnishing the image of the so called actor

Is this the help that he’s supposed to receive from his Damn AGN colleagues?

Pull him Down syndrome, I refuse to be part of it Mr. Right Choice

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by jchioma: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
He's a bleeped up fellow who betray friendship. He deserves what he got

Hmmmm! That's bad, if confirmed to be so.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Gamesmart: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Mr. Right choice

I don’t give a bleep about you, maybe you thought you’ve arrived? Damn you

In your small brain it was cool to go public tarnishing the image of the so called actor

Is this the help that he’s supposed to receive from his Damn AGN colleagues?

Pull him Down syndrome, I refuse to be part of it Mr. Right Choice

Madam "I want a project to destroy my life", I am assuming you can read.

How did you miss the part where it was reported that they already were trying to help him?

The statements reads in part; “the Guild has been monitoring his involvement in illicit substances since December last year, until it got out of hand and as it is now, he cannot be allowed to associate with other performers on set due to danger.

“He ought to have been suspended before now. But we decided to allow him go through minor treatments , which he has been defaulting overtimes. But at it stands now, Jerry is a risk not only to himself but also, other actors who might be acting alongside him on set.

Did they even have to help him?

Did anyone force him to start taking drugs?

But your type will see men like him and be attracted, and then make your choice to create a project to save his useless ass, while opening your legs yakata for him to enjoy.

You are just addicted to danger? ................Because you find him mysterious, exciting and fun?

And then when you go with guys like this and mess up your lives in your youth, you will then be shouting that men that don't come and save you when you are older are not "real men"?
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DatNiggaDaz: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

you like. Emperor of Cowards, have you eaten àgbàdo? god of Cowards, speak now or I take my goodies elsewhere. You better speak up now because I am not joking. If I take them away now, I don't want to be seeing😩😩😩😩😩😫😫😫😫 all over Nairaland o.
shut up joor.

Coward who cries to the Mod that a real nigga is bullying & intimidating him. Shameless clown grin grin

Oya cry the 4th time to the Mod grin grin grin

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by DatNiggaDaz: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:
I am indeed living rent free in your head. See how you're reposting the same thing over and over, Wailer Banton.😝😝😝😝
bla bla bla. Na now dis one remember rent free..who da hell cares.. grin you jumped on a real nigga without invitation , a real nigga hit you very hard & you are crying upandan running to the Mods for help. grin grin

You think say na janglover dey take place here. You better go back to the romance section where you always wipe dat ass grin grin

Coward grin grin
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by prophetfire: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
dondodo:
Na so all of dem from That region the do naa
That guy is Tinubu's recruit. He grew up in Chicago. He even voted for Tinubu during the election and lives in Lagos too.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chiefpriestt: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
jchioma:

Hmmmm! That's bad, if confirmed to be so.
He has been my friend and colleague since 2008 until few years ago when he betrayed our friendship even after all sacrificed for him. He's such an ungrateful fellow

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chno: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shut up ode even fools now want to have an opinion
ufondunenye:
I said it! I knew that there's something off about this guy right from time. I never liked him for once, even his movies are turn off for me. sad sad
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Tundex911: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sooner or later them go talk say he dey sick bed, make dem contribution money for him...

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chno: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
We don’t believe you until we hear his own side of the story
Chiefpriestt:
He has been my friend and colleague since 2008 until few years ago when he betrayed our friendship even after all sacrificed for him. He's such an ungrateful fellow
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by jchioma: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

I can totally relate. Some people are such chronic betrayals. They deprive innocent ones from getting deserved help.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chiefpriestt: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chno:
We don’t believe you until we hear his own side of the story
Relax young man, I don't lie against people. Some Colleagues of ours have told him to apologize to me but he damned. That's whom he's

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chiefpriestt: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
jchioma:

I can totally relate. Some people are such chronic betrayals. They deprive innocent ones from getting deserved help.
Some close friends have told him to apologize to me but he damned it. I was the only that was there for him during his dark days in the film industry only for him to stab me at the back. So many Nigerians are despicable
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by colossus91(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
In a country ruled by a druggie? Just Dey play!!
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by ufondunenye(f): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chno:
Shut up ode even fools now want to have an opinion
You are very stupid and the most useless person ever liveth. If you are a crack head, you better give your life to Christ now that it's still early.
Agafu!! sad sad
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by jchioma: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Some close friends have told him to apologize to me but he damned it. I was the only that was there for him during his dark days in the film industry only for him to stab me at the back. So many Nigerians are despicable

It's unfortunate, some people will never change!
I had someone like that, who literally depended on my benevolence for sustenance, from free accommodation to food, drinks, data, pocket money, etc. But... Hmmmm! Same person sold my brother's carwash machine under the pretext of looking for a buyer, stole my laptop, 129k cash and ran away. Funny enough, called about 3 months later with a foreign number, apologizing for what happened, promising to make up for all... I just said, it's your conscience facing you.
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by Chiefpriestt: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2023
jchioma:

It's unfortunate, some people will never change!
I had someone like that, who literally depended on my benevolence for sustenance, from free accommodation to food, drinks, data, pocket money, etc. But... Hmmmm! Same person sold my brother's carwash machine under the pretext of looking for a buyer, stole my laptop, 129k cash and ran away. Funny enough, called about 3 months later with a foreign number, apologizing for what happened, promising to make up for all... I just said, it's your conscience facing you.
Too bad. So many Nigerians are not to be trusted at all. May God replenish what you lost to that idiot

1 Like

Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
yankison:
Ha Ejike okekemy bunk mate in FGC ikirun that year...why art thou taken on drugs .More over why change ur name to Jerry William guy

Itz well
you go really sabi this guy wella
Re: AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse by yankison(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
overdrive:

Are you sure you know this person

He use to be my bunk mate , house mate , football mate ..I know am die ..his name is Ejike okeke ..we have a WhatsApp group for our set anyway he just change his name for acting I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films / BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha / #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.