Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? (5112 Views)

Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by chuksanambra: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
What is Alex Otti doing with the evil party
I sincerely hope is not what I'm thinking... Abia State people voted you to work not hobnobbing with the apc. Otti Don't say we didn't warn you oo...

Shut up your dirty mouth, you ignorant thing. Otti was once in APC before he left to join LP.

Even in LP, he is Obi's senior. So, you misguided political nitwits better know how you talk to him.
Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by chuksanambra: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
CJStarz:
Is our own Govo,Alex Otti,who won under LP now hobnobbing with the APC? Ndi Abia no go like am o

You are politically ignorant.
Otti was in APC when you Abia slaves were licking PDP's bolls.
He's the one who delivered you from PDP.
Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
chuksanambra:

Shut up your dirty mouth, you ignorant thing. Otti was once in APC before he left to join LP.

Even in LP, he is Obi's senior. So, you misguided political nitwits better know how you talk to him.

That he was in apc before going to labour doesn't translate to good governance. Alex Otti should focus on what he is elected to do...
Anyway I trust Abia people to the needful if he fails perform.
Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by CJStarz: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, you're right,I be 'Jew man's in politics so abeg teach me more....Why didn't he contest under APC after winning under LP? A case of a lover going back to his other ex? How would that make the presebt lover feel. Well shaa, wetin I know sef.

NB: I believe you're not from Anambra as your moniker indicates...maka na ndi b'anyi adiro akpo mmadu iyi

chuksanambra:

You are politically ignorant.
Otti was in APC when you Abia slaves were licking PDP's bolls.
He's the one who delivered you from PDP.
Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by paramakina202: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
CJStarz:
Is our own Govo,Alex Otti,who won under LP now hobnobbing with the APC? Ndi Abia no go like am o

This is time for governance not time for politics.
Ndi Abia are wise.Our governor is a wise man and symptoms of IBERIBERISM will never be found on him.
Na we elect this one. .
Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by wisdomkid: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
kayone2:
Buhari is tall but very useless.

Who height epp?

WTF
Re: Who Is This Very Small Governor In Blue Attire? by Samstyle(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21
This article is the most accurate I have seen on the internet on the Youngest Governors In Nigeria Ever: Top 15 Leaders Who Made History. You can check it out >> https://bscholarly.com/youngest-governors-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

IG Disbands Special Crime Squads Nationwide! / Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun / Boko Haram Is Not Against Nigerian Society - Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.