Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Yoruba/Muslim Corpers, How Far?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba/Muslim Corpers, How Far?! (300 Views)

2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba/Muslim Corpers, How Far?! by tonytony208(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu, hasn't paid corpers, leaving them to suffer.

Since you have a Muslim president and vice, I was expecting that they would treat you Muslim corpers with preference by paying you earlier than others, especially in the spirit of Salah grin

Why is your fellow Muslim brothers doing you lai dis nah? grin

Yoruba corpers, why are you in the same boat as those Igbos you hate with passion?! grin

Shouldn't you receive payment before those"disgusting" Igbos that want to steal Lagos from you in?! grin

At least, you should be able to use your Yoruba Ronu ATM card to receive free money for Salah since your brother is the president. grin

Is like Tinubu doesn't really care about you anymore

Is it not disturbing that your tribalism and religion bigotry haven't achieved anything since you are now suffering the same thing as those "hated" Igbos. grin

Una eye go soon clear. angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba/Muslim Corpers, How Far?! by Researcher720(f): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2023
I see I saw
Re: Yoruba/Muslim Corpers, How Far?! by tonytony208(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
Researcher720:
I see I saw

Wetin you see. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Group Storm Osun Priestess’ House:warn Not Hold Isese Festival In Ilorin / Better To Star Initiate Conversation With Kanu, IPOB Now – Hassan Stan-labo Plea / Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.