Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa (46291 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by zoghys: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You lost your son and suddenly a car is your problem. Odi egwu.

Shut up joor, read slowly the write up or better still call your neighbour's son to help you out
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by OKOATA(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Bad belle useless Igbo man.

I am not referring to all igbós, many Igbos are sane and humane. You must be a strange Igbo from Daura.
Someone talked about how their films were pirated and we bought it for stipend then, do these guys criticizing the old man know how much Netflix pays the actors and other endorsements etc? These old naija actors earn next to nothing especially the male folks. I wish I were the president I will make sure I bless all of them with houses, cars and money, both the Yoruba and Igbo actors cos they made our childhood very happy for us.

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by RPG2020(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Blazebond:
I like this actor very much,so sad for the loss of his son,it is painful. He did his best for his child,may the soul of his son R.I.P and GOD will give him the strength to remain strong after such a sad loss.

He don need strength all he needs is money send him money 🤑
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Postinor: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chuknovski:
He's such a great actor, he did well in ijakumo, he would get the car in no time, old man shouldn't suffer cry
was he the native doctor in ijakumo the born again stripper
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by ultimateprof: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
We're heard you, kindly wait for our response!
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Tendd: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sir, you can trek.Obesity is an epidemi and Nigerians are dying every day of heart related diseases.Regular walking or jogging is good for our health.On long distances, you can take a buss or bike.Get a proper running/walking shoes with good cushions and you are good to go.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Emu4life(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Bad belle useless Igbo man.

I am not referring to all igbós, many Igbos are sane and humane. You must be a strange Igbo from Daura.
Igbo from Daura gringrin
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by uvie66: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
.....my brother the thing weak me.... come if you can't afford a car that means you can't afford petrol
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Lukss: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
These guys indulge in spiritual things, when you stop donating to the deity of the movie industry, the evil in that industry starts collecting the wealth

Or maybe baba duh fvck toto wey no good 😁😁

God help us o

What is this?

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Ykc2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartyPants:

Why not? They entertained us for free or next to nothing in their youth because the same Nigerians they are begging from now, would pirate their movies and not allow them to prosper.
they entertained you and your family for free?so where did he get the money from to buy 4runner and another car?abegi
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by deavicky(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
he can not get his son back but he can get the car.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Treasure17(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
His statements were written in simple english, yet you could not comprehend. Sad.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Lanretoye(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
This madness must stop abeg
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Ofadaman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Like they say, you can hide knowledge from my black man by putting it in a book, if you have read even the very first parapragh, you'd see where it's written ,'" sold all his cars to take care of his 40yr old son"

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by ImoleNaija: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Omo, the day I saw Lalude in a commercial bus ehn, I felt so bad. He joined our bus at Apata (Ibadan). One agbero didn't collect money from the driver because of Lalude. When all passengers alighted at Asero park in Abeokuta, both children and the adults who recognized him were saying, 'that's Lalude'. From his phone conversation, he must be returning from a movie location.

One would think mobility wouldn't be an issue for these legends.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Richwallet: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was the first transgender to get away with living publicly as a woman and celebrated. Michael Michelle Obama Robinson, Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan are all from Chicago and Farrakhan helped them keep the secret all this time he still omits the truth. Farrakhan is Lucifer's Messiah.

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by FireUpNow(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
those who will help him will do it with all smiles and happiness. I know you won't help and I am sure he is old enough to know what he is asking for is what he needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Mudbell(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Chno: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bros why will you call 600k ordinary?
bennybuhari:
Let's take care of these legends before they die. So sad to hear that a boxer that represented Nigeria at the Olympics, Jerry Okorodudu died and the hospital failed to release his corpse over ordinary N600K
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Mayeldah(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hope he will be able to maintain it?

N20,000 fuel now no dey reach half tank

Some poeple's minimum wage for that matter, one trip from mainland to island and back fuel tank is empty.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Troublesome23: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

am sure u dont have anything to say
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by yommen: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

He could have sold his car to raise money for his son's medical bills yet still lost the son.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Josephkabila12: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oh so sorry 😔 sir, may his soul rest in peace
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by grandstar(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Did he say he just lost his son? You can feel the anguish he's in. A car can not atone this monumental loss.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by BadEnglish(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Can anyone be more stewpeed than you? I doubt that.
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Willie2015: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
No matter how much you get be calming down and pray you don't face terrible sickness.
The most painful thing that will ever happen to any human being is to start from zero again when you have once arrived, i can relate it is not funny.

Its not funny..bro...

It takes God and serious hardwork to bounce back...

Any man can fall but it takes a Legend ..to .rise back.....
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Majesty7: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Please this is a public forum. At least don't say anything just read and pass.

Thank you
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by talented321: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Especially if you don't have a helper. You may die of frustration if care is not taking
Willie2015:

Its not funny..bro...

It takes God and serious hardwork to bounce back...

Any man can fall but it takes a Legend ..to .rise back.....
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by Geo4646: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa by abidem4real: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
So, what could have been his problem? Asking for another son from Nigerians or begging them to cry for him over the already spilled milk? Life goes on inspite of whatever happens my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married / Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.