Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu (31227 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1674420692715184134

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1674475429468446722

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1674432758473703425

Very nice of Gov. Sanwo-Olu for the reconciliatory role he has been playing
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by omenka(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
stanbright:
What is the connection between lagos and Abia state?Is it by force to put a portrait in his office?Why are you guys forcing a president on peoples throats
I don't give a shit about you or any member of your immediate and extended family. I'm not answerable to you or them. Take your stupid questions to your village chief. He might have answers for you.

Fsoaf.🀑🀑

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by stanbright(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
omenka:
I don't give a shit about you or any member of your immediate and extended family. I'm not answerable to you or them. Take your stupid questions to your village chief. He might have answers for you.

Fsoaf.🀑🀑
Then shut up and mind your business and your state and stop bothering a governor to on what to do.Put Tinubu picture in your own house.
I never see government wey da force president for person head like you foolish people
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by sweetgala(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
naptu2:

πŸ¦… ℙ𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣 π•†π•œπ•–π•«π•šπ•– 𝕁 𝔸π•₯π•’Γ±π•š πŸ¦… @StFreakingKezy

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1674433460642127878

Alex Otti that was in APC just over a year ago, like Obi he's a new entrants into LP
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Abufo: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2023
omenka:
Alex Oti might soon get stoned by his people for associating with the center the way he does. Dude has refused to play the Us-against-Them style of politics his predecessors from the East were known for, a brand that ensures the people remain docile against their local leaders but rather heap the blame of everything that goes wrong in the region on Abuja. That way they comfortably plunder their respective states while recieving bear hugs and cheers from their people.

Ortom adopted a similar template against Buhari, and doubled down on it after sensing his defeat due to the people's tacit disapproval of his actions by endorsing Obi at the eleventh hour. Dude thought he could ride on Eluupee's wave to steal a senate victory, but the people showed him they know better, dealt him a fatal blow and added all his party's candidates for good measure. Only Aba Moro survived.

Nice one Alia, I see you. cool

May Nigeria succeed, amen.

You want Ortom to congratulate Buhari for decimating his people and feeding their bodies thru a meat grinder..........spoken like the spineless and clueless African you are!
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by KingPure(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
omenka:
Good to see the prodigal son Ambode again. Who knows, dude might feature prominently at some point in Asiwaju's Eight Years.

Believe this, HE Akinwumi Ambode is the incoming Federal Minister of Power. Don't say you heard it from me, but 100% legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.