Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu (31224 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Web334(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Nice
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by accordadoga26(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2023
OriOko88:
And some people said they will make Lagos useless like warri if they leave Lagos en masse cheesy.

This same Lagos wey i dey see so? Una wan dey compare Yoruba human resources with that of urhobo,ijaw or itsekiri?? cheesy. Yoruba are in charge of key sectors of Lagos like finance,entertainment,fashion,real estate even manufacturing. So help me tell those people that if dem leave today,they won't be missed atal cool

Are you sure you are not Chukwuebuka trying to cause chaos between the SW and ss? Una don try SW and the north but e no work.

God bless the SW, SS and the North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Rebuke: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Whatever
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Segzy19: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Alex Otti is a wise man..

Eish! Obidients will be so pained oooo😜😜😜
Another Balablu for Obidients.....😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Basic123: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2023
OriOko88:
And some people said they will make Lagos useless like warri if they leave Lagos en masse cheesy.

This same Lagos wey i dey see so? Una wan dey compare Yoruba human resources with that of urhobo,ijaw or itsekiri?? cheesy. Yoruba are in charge of key sectors of Lagos like finance,entertainment,fashion,real estate even manufacturing. So help me tell those people that if dem leave today,they won't be missed atal cool
I tell you There was a thread on major real estate players in Lagos.90% are yorubas. I dont know where there stupid bragging came from.Before lagos emergence,Ibadan was the Nigerian greatest city..the only settlement recognized as city in 1860!

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2023
This is all they know how to do. No leadership IQ just looting and wasting of public funds.
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by kmaster007: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]I tell you... Nah convoy dem dey count
femisplash:
I hope the pained losers can now see the reason there was that much convoy alongside Mr.President

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Alex Otti must be taught a lesson. He will not be re-elected. Why is he in Lagos celebrating and welcoming a President Obidients don’t like? Over to you Obidients

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Basic123:

I tell you There was a thread on major real estate players in Lagos.90% are yorubas. I dont know where there stupid bragging came from.Before lagos emergence,Ibadan was the Nigerian greatest city..the only settlement recognized as city in 1860!
liar
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Basic123: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2023
JAGABAN is a father of all fathers, the built anybody from nothing to something.

5 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by chuksanambra: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
You see why I don’t take all these politicians seriously….what is Alex doing there?
Was it lagosians that voted him or is he a card bearing member of the APC?
I hope abia people never enter another one chance.

Shut up your dirty mouth, you ignorant thing. Otti was once in APC before he left to join LP.

Even in LP, he is Obi's senior. So, you misguided political nitwits better know how you talk to him.

7 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Well done to them... There is clearly prosperity all over Lagos!

No one is feeling the current impact of subsidy removal!
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Alex been there is not a right off. Probably he was invited. You can't say he won't go.

But the problem here is despite the economy challenge in a new government that haven't spend long time in office Have started spending huge for reception. My dear it shows the government is very insensitive to the pain of the People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2023
fuckJones:
Alex Otti must be taught a lesson. He will not be re-elected. Why is he in Lagos celebrating and welcoming a President Obidients don’t like? Over to you Obidients

Sshhhh... Calm your soul!

If he delivers all round in this first tenure, nothing is stopping his reelection! Not even if he decamps to APC! tongue

Don't get too emotional about political parties and politicians in Nigeria... They are all the same!

People should vote for individuals not party!

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by stanbright(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2023
omenka:
Alex Oti might soon get stoned by his people for associating with the center the way he does. Dude has refused to play the Us-against-Them style of politics his predecessors from the East were known for, a brand that ensures the people remain docile against their local leaders but rather heap the blame of everything that goes wrong in the region on Abuja. That way they comfortably plunder their respective states while recieving bear hugs and cheers from their people.

Ortom adopted a similar template against Buhari, and doubled down on it after sensing his defeat due to the people's tacit disapproval of his actions by endorsing Obi at the eleventh hour. Dude thought he could ride on Eluupee's wave to steal a senate victory, but the people showed him they know better, dealt him a fatal blow and added all his party's candidates for good measure. Only Aba Moro survived.

Nice one Alia, I see you. cool

May Nigeria succeed, amen.
Do you know you are running mad?
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by emerged01(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
You see why I don’t take all these politicians seriously….what is Alex doing there?
Do you know the kind of relationship he has with Tinubu in the past? You guys should stop the politics of bitterness.
So because he is a governor on the platform of LP he shouldnt relate with people.

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2023
Partying while Nigerians are hungry
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2023
Sanwoolu really loves Ambode....
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Engrduke: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2023
hedonido:
How crazy is Nigeria's 'democracy'? Very very. Demonstration of crase as Fela put it is very apt.

At a time when long-suffering and beleaguered Nigerians are been pulverised by government induced poverty, a bunch of political clowns who have no business with the Lagos jamboree all assembled there, at taxpayer expense to revel in absolute inanity.

What business does Alex Otti have leaving his shambolic Abia State to journey all the way to Lagos to join in the 'homecoming' celebration of an illegitimate president? Why do all senators have to leave their critical business in Abuja to scramble to Lagos for what exactly? Why not leave Lagos people and their owambe kith and kin to celebrate their own heist harvest?

How does this all benefit the hundreds of millions of hapless, hopeless, subsidy-less, poverty-stricken masses?

Tragic circus.

Rest.

The whole nation is on Sallah break.

Political office holders are not exempted from the Sallah break globally. Public office holders have committed no crime by spending their break on courtesy visitations, alignment, re-alignment and interacting with their political class/bases.

Perhaps you have reservations for the presence of Gov. Alex Otti of Abia State who belongs to LP.
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by princeryle1: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Did I just see Abia State Governor there?
I just hope my eyes are deceiving me
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Oya start dragging him like generator, your people has been doing lord work on twitter 😂

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
In this gathering, I supposed, Tinubu as a Yoruba man will know that these people around him doesn't love him. And would only be there to get what they want and be singing his praises......
Asiwaju is a master in his game, leave that for him to take care 😂

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Yoruba is the most united tribe in the world 🥰

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Slurity(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
He is by far smarter than you and anyone that think he shouldnt be there. That is not a political party rally for God sake. he is with his president.

4 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by osuofia2(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Alex Otti is a progressive governor.. lol. I like his politics. I guess he has a personal relationship with BAT before 2023 election. A lot of people don't know polotics is interest

4 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Abujaexpress: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2023
I remember when some people were pushing Ambode against Tinubu. I advised him that if Ambode dare confronted Tinubu, he would be dead politically and lost in the scheme of things in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. Thank God he did not yield to the advice of those enemies of the Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by osuofia2(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
You sound miserable, do you know the relationship between Tinubu and Otti before 2023 election. Do you know how much of his investment is in Lagos? LP is dead. LP was used to defeat PDP and that is all. Be concerned that LP only governor has turned progressive governor and do remember that governor is in charge of parties because they finance it.
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by REDshouse(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2023
hedonido:
How crazy is Nigeria's 'democracy'? Very very. Demonstration of crase as Fela put it is very apt.

At a time when long-suffering and beleaguered Nigerians are been pulverised by government induced poverty, a bunch of political clowns who have no business with the Lagos jamboree all assembled there, at taxpayer expense to revel in absolute inanity.

What business does Alex Otti have leaving his shambolic Abia State to journey all the way to Lagos to join in the 'homecoming' celebration of an illegitimate president? Why do all senators have to leave their critical business in Abuja to scramble to Lagos for what exactly? Why not leave Lagos people and their owambe kith and kin to celebrate their own heist harvest?

How does this all benefit the hundreds of millions of hapless, hopeless, subsidy-less, poverty-stricken masses?

Tragic circus.
Be calming down ...they are just celebrating Salah holiday ..
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2023
naptu2:
Reactions

One thing keep the Southwest together in life is they don't harbour ' Politics with bitterness '
We point out errors of our leaders,where necessary and keep them on their toes,to do and perform better and deliver Dividend of Democracy ( DOD) to the Masses!
God bless Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu by Kukutenla: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2023
I expected fp to be filled with songs of praise from sycophants
What's happening
Are they observing sallah break?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.