Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies (3318 Views)

Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m / Abba Kyari, Kawu Awarded 10 TV/Radio Licenses To Self, Cronies - Daily Nigerian / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2023
A damning revelation of what led to Emefiele's arrest

It is surprising to see some Nigerians here defending this criminals.
For your info, the voice call is a recent conversation that led to the arrest of this crafty man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by swaggerjack: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by dubra: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Over 7 years old video, you are jobless go and look for work pls

11 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2023
dubra:

You are one of the fooolish Nigerian that doesn't know the implication of the damage caused by Emefiele based on tribal affiliation.

Lair saying it's 7years video. The second video is a recent one. Stop defending criminals if you are not one

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by 1Alex: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2023
dubra:
4 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2023
1Alex:
4 years ago

Supporter of corruption, I sight you

4 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by 1Alex: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:
The second video is a recent one. Stop defending criminals if you are not one

3 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by 1Alex: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Supporter of corruption, I sight you
telling you that it's an old video means a support for the looters? You are daft at understanding. Because I don't like Buhari will not make me believe every negative story about him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by omenka(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2023
dubra:
How is this a seven year old video? Were you part of the conversation then?

That crook called Elemiewerey should be wearing Ikoyi prison uniform as we speak. "Ahhh, oooh, eeeeh", he kept exclaiming like the hopeless crook he is.

So disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=1Alex post=124117926][/quote]

What difference does it make, that corruption in the last 4 years is no longer valid?

4 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2023
omenka:
How is this a seven year old video? Were you part of the conversation then?

That crook called Elemiewerey should be wearing Ikoyi prison uniform as we speak. "Ahhh, oooh, eeeeh", he kept exclaiming like the hopeless crook he is.

So disgusting.

Don't mind him, that's how Obidients reason just the way Peter Obi absolved Emefiele during his wicked cashless policy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by 1Alex: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Emefiele is an unrepentant crook that should rotten in prison. But all of you saying this is not an old video, stop arguing just open the video in YouTube and see when it was posted.

3 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Ttalk: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2023
1Alex:
Emefiele is a repentant crook that should rot in prison. But all of saying this is not an old video, stop arguing just open the video on YouTube and see when it was posted.

Unrepentant crook?
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2023
dubra:

7ys or 700ys it still shows how this goat you all are supporting ran the CBN .

Look how he was trying to intervene as a Central Bank Governor in one of the distressed banks which he had taken over and was looking on how to shore up its books so as to get investors to buy it.

I believe this bank was the one he sold to Futua and himself and this convoy was on how to shore its books so as to get other investors to buy it.

Is that what a CBN governor ought to do ?

Here we see him trying to source for funds where they were none and even considering witholding funds to a govt ministry that he intended to divert to this bank to shore up their minium deposit reserves with the CBN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by 1Alex: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Unrepentant crook?
typo.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Capernum: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2023
Chineke
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Maize247(f): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Xbox2005(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2023
This country is gone.look at the way he was exclaiming,such a crook.truly Buhari government was the worst so far

1 Like

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by franchasofficia: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2023
sad
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Godsofsoccer: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by DesChyko: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

7ys or 700ys it still shows how this goat you all are supporting ran the CBN .

Who is 'you all'?

Forgive my memory if I am wrong but isn't Emefiele a card carrying member of the APC, the party you support? Wasn't Emefiele a potential candidate that would have flown APC's flag at the Presidential elections if things had gone his way?

If these were the case, isn't you all actually you all on your side?

4 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2023
DesChyko:

Who is 'you all'?

Forgive my memory if I am wrong but isn't Emefiele a card carrying member of the APC, the party you support? Wasn't Emefiele a potential candidate that would have flown APC's flag at the Presidential elections if things had gone his way?

And who supported or supports APC?

I only support trolling you osubidients with Tinubu's victory

I never voted or supported APC all my life and wil never

But given that I know Obi as an incompetent fool and tribal goat who inspired his orcs into a frenzy does not translate that I am an APC supporter.

FYI, there were several other options besides your last great hope , Obi and Tinubu

Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Christistruth00: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2023
DesChyko:

Who is 'you all'?

Emefiele was PDP and was appointed by Goodluck Jonathan

Baba Buhari just !iked him otherwise Emefiele should have been as made to resign the moment he bought the N100 Million Presidential form
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by DesChyko: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

blah blah blah

Over 70 words in that comprehensive passage you pasted and you still didn't answer the crux of the matter.

Who is 'you all'?

2 Likes

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
DesChyko:

Over 70 words in that comprehensive passage you pasted and you still didn't answer the crux of the matter.

Who is 'you all'?

Pigs of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by DesChyko: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Christistruth00:

Emefiele was PDP and was appointed by Goodluck Jonathan

Baba Buhari just !iked him otherwise Emefiele should have been as made to resign the moment he bought the N100 Million Presidential form

Does that stop him from being a card-carrying member of the APC and a potential candidate in the 2023 Presidential elections for the APC? As I recall, PDP also had forms on sale in this elections and Emefiele was never under their umbrella at any point, pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Bridget95(f): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:

You are one of the fooolish Nigerian that doesn't know the implication of the damage caused by Emefiele based on tribal affiliation.

Lair saying it's 7years video. The second video is a recent one. Stop defending criminals if you are not one
Go and get the voice recording on how they spent borrowed funds

1 Like

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by tunjiajayi: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2023
grin
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Christistruth00: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2023
DesChyko:

Does that stop him from being a card-carrying member of the APC and a potential candidate in the 2023 Presidential elections for the APC? As I recall, PDP also had forms on sale in this elections and Emefiele was never under their umbrella at any point, pun intended.

Emefiele was a PDP appointed Central bank Governor

But there are Nigerians Officials that would go to anywhere to feed the Bellies
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by accordadoga26(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2023
This is the man pigs were supporting beacsue his cashless possible was targeted at Ashiwaju.

They claim they want a better Nigeria but supported this criminal called Emefiele because they thought his policy would increase the chance of Obi becoming the president. Obi is the same man they all cursed when he was a governor but today he is the best man according to them.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by boladez(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Last days of Emefiele going by your title can not be 4 years ago.

Instead of cursing and abusing , admit your error and see the point being made. Stick to the issue , when you have been caught out in a lie and falsehood , just admit it and do the honourable thing to retract.

Emefiele and Buhari were a reproach to Nigeria but it does not give you licence to exaggerate or peddle falsehood about the time stamp. Nigerians don't read or research or think largely, most people quote what they are told, it's a huge disservice to mislead people on the time stamp , knowing they will not verify and keep spreading the false narrative. Don't be the typical Nigerian , rather than admit resort to abuse as the short cut to admission and restitution. You must post what is correct especially in a public forum and people who are sensible and numerate must call out incorrectness, in this case the time stamp of last days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Election May Be Won/lost In The 36 States Of The Federation [Buhari Leads] / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence / Pro-biafra Protest: Innocent Woman Shot Dead By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.