Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies (3319 Views)

Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m / Abba Kyari, Kawu Awarded 10 TV/Radio Licenses To Self, Cronies - Daily Nigerian / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
franchasofficia:
sad

Good day,

I emailed you for a business enquiry. smiley
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by ivandragon: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
It is funny how when people critized Buhari's monetary policies & massive corruption, his supporters insulted those who called out the government.

Now that a new government is in place, albeit same APC, those who blindly defended buhari & his corrupt appointees are still insulting those who boldly called out the corruption.

This is a classic case of anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
sad

I can understand if you decide not to respond to PMs. But what products do you strongly recommend a Nigerian living in either Japan or China ship to Nigeria? Products that move market aka sell quickly (provided marketing is adequately done).

Thank you.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by franchasofficia: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

I can understand if you decide not to respond to PMs. But what products do you strongly recommend a Nigerian living in either Japan or China ship to Nigeria? Products that move market aka sell quickly (provided marketing is adequately done).

Thank you.
So sorry for my late reply.

Used bicycle is a good product and selling very well.

Inverter batteries and solar panel are good to go.

From Japan:

Mini Suzuki bus known in Nigeria as Korope. But note that if you want to bring it in, you must cut it into two so it can be well packed inside the container to contain more, they will be joined back in Nigeria. This is a hot sale now in Nigeria.

Laptop computer hard drive (ssd hard drives are hot sale).
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2023
franchasofficia:

From Japan:

Mini Suzuki bus known in Nigeria as Korope. But note that if you want to bring it in, you must cut it into two so it can be well packed inside the container to contain more, they will be joined back in Nigeria. This is a hot sale now in Nigeria.

Thank you. Much appreciation.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2023
franchasofficia:

From Japan:

Thanks once again for your reply. Apart from the hard drive which I know someone on the ground to sell them (not Lagos), I don't know anyone that could sell the other products especially in Lagos (which is a bigger market). Can I still mention you if the order is completed from my side?
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by franchasofficia: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Thanks once again for your reply. Apart from the hard drive which I know someone on the ground to sell them (not Lagos), I don't know anyone that could sell the other products especially in Lagos (which is a bigger market). Can I still mention you if the order is completed from my side?
Yes let me know, selling the items I listed for you won't be a problem if they land at good price
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by orisa37: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2023
EMEFIELE IS WICKED IGNORANT AND NEGLIGENT.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by orisa37: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2023
EMEFIELE HAS A FRANCHISE FOR POS, MICRO FINANCE, SOME COMMERCIAL BANKS AND EVEN SOME BANKS PLCS.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yes let me know, selling the items I listed for you won't be a problem if they land at good price

OK. No problem. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 4:04am On Jul 03, 2023
franchasofficia:

So I discussed it with my Chinese partner and he prefers the Mini Suzuki business as he plans to create a brand out of it. I know I am not supposed to bother you with the nitty-gritty, but he would like to know if there are specific requirements/needs/demands/desires of these Koropes? Typically, how much does one go for currently in Lagos?
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by DeLaRue: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Common criminals.

The man was desperately looking for ways to cover his dirty dealings, but no easy way out.

See the way he was doing oooh aaah.

Goes to show a Nigerian is a Nigerian whether he is a tout, a Cbn governor or a high ranking politician.

Dubious, fraudulent, desperately selfish, unimaginably, greedy...
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by franchasofficia: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

So I discussed it with my Chinese partner and he prefers the Mini Suzuki business as he plans to create a brand out of it. I know I am not supposed to bother you with the nitty-gritty, but he would like to know if there are specific requirements/needs/demands/desires of these Koropes? Typically, how much does one go for currently in Lagos?
You are not bothering me bro.

currently its sold between 1.8 to 2million, and the price might go up with the new import and cargo handling charges.

Remember Suzuki model.

Demand for Suzuki mini bus in Nigeria is surging daily. Pure water distribution companies like it for intra city deliveries, that's aside its use for city transport. FMCG distributors also use it a lot cos its durable and affordable compared to similar vans.

He should consider used bicycles too, they are hot sale now in Nigeria.

Geared bicycles mostly. For adults should be size 25 or 26, the bigger or higher the bicycle height the better
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2023
franchasofficia:

currently its sold between 1.8 to 2million, and the price might go up with the new import and cargo handling charges.

Remember Suzuki model.

Geared bicycles mostly. For adults should be size 25 or 26, the bigger or higher the bicycle height the better

OK. Thank you. I will discuss this with him as he said that the SSD business looks too small scale and it would be other people's products rather his proposed model of having his own brand behind it. I will check out the prices here and taxes on them (if they make sense, I invest with my money). As for increased import and cargo charges, the final consumer gets to pay those ones.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Kanixt(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Ttalk:
A damning revelation of what led to Emefiele's arrest

It is surprising to see some Nigerians here defending this criminals.
For your info, the voice call is a recent conversation that led to the arrest of this crafty man

You are a cronic liar and part of the problem. Something of 4years you are spreading as last days.

Admin pls do the needful!
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by franchasofficia: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

OK. Thank you. I will discuss this with him as he said that the SSD business looks too small scale and it would be other people's products rather his proposed model of having his own brand behind it. I will check out the prices here and taxes on them (if they make sense, I invest with my money). As for increased import and cargo charges, the final consumer gets to pay those ones.
Yes the burden of those increment are usually carried by final consumers, sadly.

If he is a Chinese that have the capital and truly wants to build a brand, he should think about Agricultural equipment
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 1:39am On Jul 10, 2023
franchasofficia:

Remember Suzuki model.

Demand for Suzuki mini bus in Nigeria is surging daily. Pure water distribution companies like it for intra city deliveries, that's aside its use for city transport. FMCG distributors also use it a lot cos its durable and affordable compared to similar vans.

Please, any idea of the kind of solar panels and specifications of batteries that are in demand? Apologies for being incommunicado as he travelled to China during the past week.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by toneroforever(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2023
Ttalk:

You are one of the fooolish Nigerian that doesn't know the implication of the damage caused by Emefiele based on tribal affiliation.

Lair saying it's 7years video. The second video is a recent one. Stop defending criminals if you are not one

Quit being economical with the truth. Buhari told u earlier in the year that he was the one that sent Emefiele to redesign the naira.

Go & arrest Buhari or Yakubu Mahmood of INEC for wasting N300b on the worst election in Nigeria's history, that's if u want to be taken seriously or u just STFU cos ur hypocrisy is so nauseating.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by Yankee101: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2023
It’s the previous frauds they’re trying to cover up
A shortfall of about 115 billion was mentioned
They even considered touching shareholders’ funds
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Ttalk:

You are one of the fooolish Nigerian that doesn't know the implication of the damage caused by Emefiele based on tribal affiliation.

Lair saying it's 7years video. The second video is a recent one. Stop defending criminals if you are not one
So you suddenly realized that Emefiele is a criminal but you defended and supported him and Buhari throughout their years of misrule and looting.
Even when reasonable people cried out, you tagged them 'wailers'.
Your hypocrisy is disgusting.
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by adebayo987: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2023
He should face "the work of his hands".
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by franchasofficia: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Please, any idea of the kind of solar panels and specifications of batteries that are in demand? Apologies for being incommunicado as he travelled to China during the past week.
No problem brother.

I will get you the technical details and spec before weekend
Re: Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies by YoshihideSuga: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
No problem brother.

I will get you the technical details and spec before weekend

I met him today and he says once the specifications are available, he would put calls within his network to China. Just specifications of what sells in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Visited BAUCHI, Is Not What I Expected! / Four Naval Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash / States, Lgs Get Authorization To Generate And Distribute Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.