Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! (204 Views)

Bigkoko Group Inc. & Swedish Partners Coming To Develop In SS/SE Nigeria 2024 / Important Bigkoko® Announcement. / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2023
From Norrsken Kigali to Norrsken Stockholm!!!
Bigkoko Group Inc....with Innovation, Planning & Execution, we get the job done!

I will be in Stockholm Sweden in July & August 2023, to officially launch Bigkoko Gift Cards & the newest products from one of our subsidiary company Calm Travels, Logistics & Tour Ltd-(Carri4me.com)..... into the Swedish market & much of Schengen Europe.

Bigkoko® Gift Cards is a premium, close loop, non-electronic Gift Card. This will provide Payment Solutions for shopping, donating & Gifting. This model Financial Solution aims to make shopping easy, fun & reliable for the largely un-banked population. Bigkoko® Gift Cards is applied on Bigkoko Market Place & selected vendor shops in East , South and West African Cities.

Carri4me.com is a crowd based international shipping service from African Countries to the rest of the world. Via this premium service we intend to halve shipping costs, so that love ones, businesses can reconnect via easier, cheaper & convenient shipping service. With a simple A B C user friendly Application, you get wowed at great moments when recipients receive parcels!

While in Schengen territories, i will represent Afrosvenka Sports Academy; Remember the Kigali based football academy Bigkoko has investments in? Yes, i will represent her in talks with Europe based scouts, managers, coaches, clubs etc. Our quest to export skilled players from Africa to European clubs & academies is currently in progress! (Check out Afrosvenka Sport Academy on: https://afrosvenka.com)

Keep faith and watch on Bigkoko Group Inc. We run the risks, and you get the profits!

Think Big, Think Africa, Think Bigkoko!
Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2023
While in Sweden, beside the main course of business, on Saturdays & Sundays, i will endeavor to personally do the following:
* Study the impact of the Norse culture on development of Sweden as a country and their people.
* Make comparative analysis of the Igbo Omenana culture + Igbo generational wealth transfer via "iGBA Boyi" (Apprentice system) with the Swedish high taste for quality.
* Study the Norse methodology and compare with Omenana ndi Igbo.
* Visit Norse shrines & places of worship.
* Compare Odin the powerful Norse god & our own equally powerful Amadioha ndi Igbo.
* Make my findings known & published for all to see!

Before you bitch or wined about religion, me i be Christian ohhh, same with most Swedes i personally know. So rest well.

The main gods of the Vikings (The Swedes are the original Viking or sea plunderers. Going as far as present day UK & Scotland to loot poor old English men. I believe the floppish Englishmen learnt these latter day plundering skills of theirs from the Vikings. Poor hapless Africans still have not perfected how to stop the Brits) were Odin, Thor, and Frey, but there were many minor gods like Loki. Viking or Norse gods lived in a kingdom in the sky called Asgard in palaces made of gold and silver. The largest of these palaces was Odin’s home called Valhalla.

The Vikings worshiped many gods and goddesses, each with their own personality and stories. Viking gods looked just like regular people and had their faults. These gods were not immortal, but they did live for a very long time with superhuman powers.

In Norse mythology, the gods belonged to two groups originally: the Aesir and the Vanir. Aesir gods were usually worshiped in connection with victory and war while the Vanir were connected with harvest and prosperity. These two families of gods were at war for a long time but eventually made peace.

The Vikings believed that warriors who died bravely in battle were transported to Valhalla by Valkyries, or warrior women, where they feasted every night.Midgard or Middle Earth was another realm occupied by humans as well as elves, giants, dwarves, and goblins.

The Norse believed most monsters in Midgard were invisible to humans, but not the gods. Midgard was connected to Asgard by a rainbow bridge called the Bifrost, which was guarded by the Viking god Heimdall.

The Vikings believed that the world was flat and surrounded by a large sea. At one time, the world was anchored in place by a giant tree called Yggdrasil or the world tree. Its branches reached into the heavens and its roots made their way to the land of the dead.

Most Vikings converted to Christianity by the 11th century, ending worship of the Viking gods.
Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
From a humble Start-up to an African Titan!!

If you are a visitor to East Africa countries and you dont know Bigkoko, then you have not started. We are the King of Small Business Solutions. We offer BFT-Business, Financial Technology Solutions to individuals & Companies.....
Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Our core Objective is to build a homegrown, super company modeled after the Japanese Kereitsu, while using the Igbo Igbaboyi apprentice system. So far, we aint doing badly as our main BFT carrier-Bigkoko Group Inc. has recently foraged into the European Markets through Sweden using its links with Norrsken Foundation. Great guys...they've been so helpful!

At the core of our offerings lies:
* Business Solutions such location independent LLC set up around the world and financial solutions soon as Bank account opening etc.
* A unique Financial Instrument called Bigkoko Gift Cards, which is a closed loop, non electronic Virtual gift card. This instrument is accepted on all Bigkoko & her partners websites and used in making purchases on our marketplace. See it like a mobile money sort of thing!

* Marketplace; this forms the core of our cross border trading, which infact is modeled after the EU/Schengen free trade zone. Here at Bigkoko Market Place, individuals & Vendors can sit in the comfort of their homes and trade with others in East, South or West African countries. Imagine an African Amazon or ebay.

* Crowd based shipping service. For us to effectively make sure vendors deliver their wares to buyers who might be in other countries, we have a service that solves the problem of high int'l delivery pricing, Carri4me.com

* Sport Development. Not done with delivering pocket friendly services to Africa & beyond, Afrosvenka Sports attends to this need.

* Travel & Tour. Lets take round the world using Calm Travels, Logistics & Tour Ltd. Visa advisory & applications for lots of countries, flight reservations, tour packages etc.

So far, Bigkoko Group Inc. plans to have a physical HQ; Kigali Rwanda and two other Operations Bases; Abuja Nigeria & Stockholm Sweden.
Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2023
Its yet another beautiful week. For us at Bigkoko Group Inc. we work 24 hours, though on shifts. There's no rest when your goal is taking your Business to greater heights where you can comfortably compete with Western Juggernauts.

About two weeks ago, the President of Zambia, HE Hakainde Hichilema, came to our Office in Uptown Kigali where he delivered one of the most rousing & encouraging speech for a lone entrepreneur; which is Africa; Zambia, needs a similarity of our Office ecosystem! That ecosystem is Norrsken. Big thumbs to this amazing Swedish giant! West Africa; Nigeria. also deserve one too..lol

Before now, all i knew about Zambia was Mr. Kaunda book "Zambia Shall Be Free". I sat quietly in a small corner smiling like a pregnant fish...lol wondering how did this big man from Zambia know that Bigkoko Group Inc. has designed a template where East & South meets with West in a Gigantic Market Place in trust and with Integrity? Not done yet, also having its own financial instrument?
I always like to keep my cards closed to my chest.
I have been following the BRICS policy plan and knows for sure what benefits goes with it, especially given that most African Countries have subscribed to African Continental Free Trade Area (AFCFTA). How lucky could we be in this generation of ours? Now Bigkoko Market Place would be the first of its kind, serving customers in West, South & East African Countries at the Go!

I am glad to inform you that our developers have delivered on the first phase of the job, the Market Place. Works on the Gift Cards is currently moving at fast pace, and specialized development and API integrations with mobile money payment options is well ongoing.

At this rate, i can tell you Africa is on course to eradicate extreme poverty!

Bigkoko Group Inc....... with Innovation, Planning & Execution, All Things are Possible!

Think Big, Think Africa, Think Bigkoko!

Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
One step at a time, we shall achieve our core objectives!

Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2023
Technology makes the world a better place.
At Bigkoko, we dream, think, breed Innovations! We are the king of Small Business Support in Africa, a name we earn serving the public with integrity & trust!

At the heart of our payment solutions for shoppers in Africa, what we are copying/modifying is Swedish Tech & processes and the solutions it offers to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our times.

With the Bigkoko Gift Card solution, vendor can truly increase their revenue without breaking the bank. Grow your customer base with Bigkoko Gift Cards. We run the street for you, while you reap the profits!

To register, click the links below:
Register as vendor:
Register your business to access Bigkoko Gift Cards:

Note
Anyone in East, South or West Africa can register to use Bigkoko Gift Cards for his or business

Re: Business Visit: From Nosrrken Kigali To Norrsken Stockholm, Bigkoko Group! by Bigkoko: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
If Nigeria refused to develop, the truth is greater autonomy MUST be granted to regions ( or group of States) to chart a development plan that suits them. For instance, a group of 3-7 states can decide to bond together and build a cove that foster Tech, business & Finance....

There are lots of European Companies looking for fertile, fresh grounds to put their innovations!

Bigkoko Group Inc. can facilitate this!

(1) (Reply)

Four (4) Steps To Upgrade To The Next Level As A Salary Earner With Polaris Sala / . / Where Can One Get This Kind Of Package Producers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.