Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store (766 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by Freeko4: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Yes, you can link your bank cards to the Google Play Store to make purchases and download apps. By adding your bank card information to your Google account, you can conveniently and securely make transactions through the Play Store.

I know its a difficult task linking Nigeria cards to play store, Now Nigeria cards can be added to your Google store.

I recently linked my Gtb and alat master card to google store and was able to subscribe for some premium stuff.

Note: both cards are linked to a naira account.

Go give it a try, Good luck

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by DWJOBScom(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2023
It does not work with GTB bank card joor

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by Freeko4: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2023
DWJOBScom:

I tested both Gtb and alat, and it worked flawless.
Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by BadMaster: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2023
The OP is probably right. The fact that they have added Verve as one of the options, shows that they now fully accept cards from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by grudges: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2023
DWJOBScom:
bros it works, I link my gtbank with play store and I am able to by cp for cod game and some important app from play store
Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by AgentNnamdi: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2023
grudges:
bros it works, I link my gtbank with play store and I am able to by cp for cod game and some important app from play store

What is their charge? Normal rate?
Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by AgentNnamdi: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Freeko4:
Yes, you can link your bank cards to the Google Play Store to make purchases and download apps. By adding your bank card information to your Google account, you can conveniently and securely make transactions through the Play Store.

I know its a difficult task linking Nigeria cards to play store, Now Nigeria cards can be added to your Google store.

I recently linked my Gtb and alat master card to google store and was able to subscribe for some premium stuff.

Go give it a try, Good luck

Naira cards?
Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by Freeko4: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2023
AgentNnamdi:

Naira cards?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by Blazebond(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Make una dey careful ooooo,this is one of the primary ways that this tech fraudsters uses to clear your accounts,I will advise that you register one of this Fintech cards instead and always make sure that you have less than 30 k on that account at all times, google is porous.

5 Likes

Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Instead of paying for apps on playstore, become a pirate and use cracked versions. We live in a poor country.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by Krak(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Blazebond:
Make una dey careful ooooo,this is one of the primary ways that this tech fraudsters uses to clear your accounts,I will advise that you register one of this Fintech cards instead and always make sure that you have less than 30 k on that account at all times, google is porous.

Very good and sensible advise.
Re: You Can Now Link Your Bank Card To Google Store by emmy512: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Never link your main card to Google play store and its likes.

Have a separate card.

Woke up one day and saw a bill of 47368 naira from AWS.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Earn Money On X (FKA. Twitter), See Complete Requirements Here / Can Some Body Help Me To Solve This Problem / China Phonez Stuffs Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.