Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape (16868 Views)

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape by ThatCelebrity01: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Anita Brown, the American lady alleging that she’s pregnant for Davido has said she’s not interested in snatching the musician from his wife, Chioma.

Following her recent revelation about her affair with Davido, Anita had claimed that she is not aware of the singer’s marriage.
Anita Brown

Anita in a video shared on the internet noted: “I don’t want your husband, I wish you well, I’m not like that.

Anita Brown

Anita Brown

“Stop coming for me, God loves me, I’m very god-fearing.”

The US-based entrepreneur, had, in a series of posts on Instagram accused Davido of impregnating her.

Anita explained that she met Davido in 2017, in Dubai. Insisting that it was never a one-night stand.

She shared screenshots of their purported love messages to each other to further prove her allegations and a screenshot of an alleged chat with Davido, where he noted how they had unprotected sxx.

WATCH: VIDEO https://www.thatcelebrity.com/video-of-davidos-new-baby-mama-anita-brown-sex-tape-leak/

Re: Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
ThatCelebrity01:
Anita Brown, the American lady alleging that she’s pregnant for Davido has said she’s not interested in snatching the musician from his wife, Chioma.

Following her recent revelation about her affair with Davido, Anita had claimed that she is not aware of the singer’s marriage.
Anita Brown

Anita in a video shared on the internet noted: “I don’t want your husband, I wish you well, I’m not like that.

Anita Brown

Anita Brown

“Stop coming for me, God loves me, I’m very god-fearing.”

The US-based entrepreneur, had, in a series of posts on Instagram accused Davido of impregnating her.

Anita explained that she met Davido in 2017, in Dubai. Insisting that it was never a one-night stand.

She shared screenshots of their purported love messages to each other to further prove her allegations and a screenshot of an alleged chat with Davido, where he noted how they had unprotected sxx.

WATCH: VIDEO https://www.thatcelebrity.com/video-of-davidos-new-baby-mama-anita-brown-sex-tape-leak/

Hiaaan! No wonder u were sent a'far in the 1st place, before him find u come the "Away"
Re: Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape by Gentleswift(m): 2:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Shit happens, nobody holy pass
Re: Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape by Wilson300: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Gentleswift:
Shit happens, nobody holy pass
True talk

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape by Wilson300: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Puff my weed and walks out of thread

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Praiz Father & Mother Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.