Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Who Will You Support In The Case? The Father Or The Son? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Support In The Case? The Father Or The Son? (210 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Case: The Current State Of Things. / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Support In The Case? The Father Or The Son? by turmacs(f): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Who Will You Support In The Case? The Father Or The Son? by dettolgel: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2023
I think someone who claimed to be the mom posted this story some time ago.

To your question I think the father is right the son might be into "yahoo yahoo'. Can you explain the odds that within 3 years someone without prior programming experience managed to teach himself programming and find a job that paid him enough to buy a suv and give his dad a total of 7 million naira?

The kid sounds like over pampered child that usually gets his way. This is one of the dangers of always allowing kids to have their way. At a young age they should be raised with firm hand.

If he was a well behaved boy during his first attempt in university, he would have managed to complete his program and may decide to leave home during NYSC. At least he would be able to raise money to buy laptop then or even get in contact with the pastor again and see how he can try to finance it from his own end.

I am sure if he had graduated, saved some money from NYSC do some side hustle and went to his dad to ask if he could assist with the football stuff I am certain the father would agreed.
Re: Who Will You Support In The Case? The Father Or The Son? by Nlanalyst: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2023
At least give credit to the person who initially posted this seeking for advice.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Tinubu And Apc Forgive Ambode As They Link Up In Lagos / Shaibu Salute Governor Obaseki@ 66 Birthday / osun state university T hisGlobe.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.