Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics (2445 Views)

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2023
The Problem of Davido is the Problem of Many Men. From Samson to King David to King Solomon.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by iammo(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2023
Let's be honest... Davido can actually afford to marry 10 wives... Fela did more than this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:
Let's be honest... Davido can actually afford to marry 10 wives... Fela did more than this
Marriage counselor isonu. Kwantinu o. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2023
When I was just 14 years old, men as old as my father were all over me simply because at that age I have a well developed breast and a round back side. You need to see how these old men will be disrespecting themselves in front of me at just 14. Since then I knew that men don't have any sense when it comes to trying to satisfy their sexual urge.

Men kill each other all because of our 'smelling puccy' lol you can imagine. grin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by iammo(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Marriage counselor isonu. Kwantinu o. Smh

Lol... Dey play... Like say no be African we be.
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by BGSM: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Point of correction, the problem of Davido is not and never the problem of many men. Davido background foundation is not properly taking care of, he has no proper guidance and understanding of the career he’s into, he believes and uses money to take advantage of people in most cases without common sense.
The wife is not left out, it’s the love of money that put her into all this embarrassment she’s going through.
My question to her is that, what exactly attracted her to short Davido if not for money, fame and name?
MONEY WITHOUT COMMON SENSE INTOXICATE
WISDOM IS THE POWER OF LIFE

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2023
BGSM:
he believes and uses money to take advantage of people

So davido is now the one taking advantage of these girls...?? Lol.... these girls are now victims
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by Quadribabaalagb: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Girls are now victims because one got pregnant.
Same people that knew David had kids with different women yet still opened their legs for him.
Shioor
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by helinues: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2023
No be all men are irresponsible like Davido

Stop the generalization
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by EriMma1: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

How did he end up? With AIDS. Before hyping any rubbish lifestyle, think twice.

Many men living a promiscuous life always end up with the dreaded disease.
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by iammo(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2023
EriMma1:

How did he end up? With AIDS. Before hyping any rubbish lifestyle, think twice.

Many men living a promiscuous life always end up with the dreaded disease.

Death at 58 Fela had a good career and a happy life

Death is a constant... As long as you live you must die, even if you hide
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by okrikaboi: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
All hail bunda
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by Karlifate: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Many Men want status, because having high status makes them more sexually attractive to women.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by EriMma1: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Death at 58 Fela had a good career and a happy life

Death is a constant... As long as you live you must die, even if you hide

You see? This is the mentality that made me loose interest in men completely. If they will die alone with their disease, who cares? But it's because they end up spreading their useless misfortune to innocent family members that it looks like one is bothered.

By the way you think it is easy to live with and due with AIDS? Haha... You don't wanna experience it. Trust me. Na that time you go no suffering promax. Dey play
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
When I was just 14 years old, men as old as my father were all over me simply because at that age I have a well developed breast and a round back side. You need to see how these old men will be disrespecting themselves in front of me at just 14. Since then I knew that men don't have any sense when it comes to trying to satisfy their sexual urge.

Men kill each other all because of our 'smelling puccy' lol you can imagine. grin.

I hope you're happily married now?
If you're not, then regret is what made you submit this post.

You wish they men still float around you.
You wish to have married one then as no man is ready to commit to you now. Honestly, your life would have been better should you marry one of them - ask our Muslim northerners.

You wish those who approached you then still come around.
Sorry dear, those days when you were 14 were the BEST days of your life!
I see you becoming a single mother very soon just like some girls here who thought they had all the time in the world when they were younger and beautiful. When men were "disrespecting" themselves in front of them. Now, their time is passed. Your time is PASSED!

Enjoy your regret!
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by labake1(f): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Men stop cheating on your wives
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

I hope you're happily married now?
If you're not, then regret is what made you submit this post.

You wish they men still float around you.
You wish to have married one then as no man is ready to commit to you now. Honestly, your life would have been better should you marry one of them - ask our Muslim northerners.

You wish those who approached you then still come around.
Sorry dear, those days when you were 14 were the BEST days of your life!
I see you becoming a single mother very soon just like some girls here who thought they had all the time in the world when they were younger and beautiful. When men were "disrespecting" themselves in front of them. Now, their time is passed. Your time is PASSED!

Enjoy your regret!

grin lol. You have some solid points though based on the perspective you have chosen to project of course which is contrary to mine. grin My view is about the HE-GOATS amongs who all the care about is to have sex and to shoulder responsibility. Not everyone is a Muslim not from the North which has the highest rate of divorce in Nigeria. Food for thought. Am talking about sincerity of purpose. grin.
Re: The Problem Of Davido Is The Problem Of Many Men: Pics by Baronthecelebri: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Make money. Solomon had money that was why women throw themselves at him. I must have money,so that women will throw themselves at me

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Become Nollywood Actor / Stella Damasus And Her New Catch(with Pics) / Tuface Idibia's Traditional Marriage Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.