Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) (3054 Views)

Tinubu Oppressing Lagosians With His Long Convoy : Pictures And Video / Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) / Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Mabizeka: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

Stop dancing naked on the forum you this boy.

Swear make Amadioha comot one of your blokos if I ever sent toh any message before.

Tbe typical Obi's supporters, number one criteria to join the group is ability to lie ridiculously
I don't have your time. I'm very busy right now.
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by helinues: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

You obviously don't have shame comparing a
super rich private citizen to a public servant of a very poor nation

For how long would you allow NL'S to be disgracing you on most topics.

Moreover I have told you severally to just bw ignoring my comments without crying on my mentions. Even me wey dey beat you all this while don tire, seh you wan pkeme for my hand ni?

Aint gat no time with half baked lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

For how long would you allow NL'S to be disgracing you on most topics.

Moreover I have told you severally to just bw ignoring my comments without crying on my mentions. Even me wey dey beat you all this while don tire, seh you wan pkeme for my hand ni?

Aint gat no time with half baked lots
Again he wants to run...

Oga you no reach

I have told you pick a topic I would school u on any debate

Keep running, keep running when u have no point keep running

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by helinues: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

Again he wants to run...

Oga you no reach

I have told you pick a topic I would school u on any debate

Keep running, keep running when u have no point keep running

Debating with you na brain damaging.

Hahaha, you don't even know how you are being perceived on this forum. Only if you have a clue with your half baked knowledge about things.

Someone that don't have a clue on how FG can generate new income through agriculture wan dey debate with me.

Abeg, go and search for your sets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Jaybee3456: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Mabizeka:
I don't have your time. I'm very busy right now.

You've said you're busy a million times. I wonder how you have data to even be online jobless man
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

Debating with you na brain damaging.

Hahaha, you don't even know how you are being perceived on this forum. Only if you have a clue with your half baked knowledge about things.

Someone that don't have a clue on how FG can generate new income through agriculture wan dey debate with me.

Abeg, go and search for your sets.

Debating me would cause you brain damage absolutely that we can agree on

Oh you guys talk about me in your WhatsApp group lmao no wonder....
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Lannister360: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2023
lacemose:
Here is the convoy of the former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi some months ago during the presidential election

See video
https://youtube.com/shorts/8SVhBAcAFrw?feature=share

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod Dominique

Even if Tinubu rape your mama you go still support am. You are a slave

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Ibadanpikin: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

Accept the job. I don't want you to continue with this futility exercise of trolling others for years on this forum.

At least you can for once be productive instead of creating daily numerous monikers to be trolling others
Nobody is trolling you,you are jobless upto the point of becoming an ancestor on nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by helinues: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Nobody is trolling you,you are jobless upto the point of becoming an ancestor on nairaland.

Lol

Make.una dey try to dey look into the mirror before accusing others.

What exactly do you do with this monikers when your comments history are there to expose your activities.

See, I dey like make una dey come in batches, this one by one akpako no do me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by yarimo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Peter obi the pretending fruadster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
The people in TINUBU convoy are also his numerous supporters? Chaii to be an Obidient you must lack common sense grin grin grin grin grin I just they shame for you with this your post
Ofunaofu:

An aspirant with his numerous supporters going for campaigns have become what you now use to compare a president's convoy

helinues, you have lost it all

Kindly book an appointment with a psychiatrist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Ofunaofu: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
The people in TINUBU convoy are also his numerous supporters? Chaii to be an Obidient you must lack common sense grin grin grin grin grin I just they shame for you with this your post

Where they going for campaigns
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by yarimo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where they going for campaign
So TINUBU supporters can't come with there cars to welcome him anywhere again? but obi supporters can come with there cars. All this while I thought you are intelligent oo
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Ofunaofu: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
So TINUBU supporters can't come with there cars to welcome him anywhere again? but obi supporters can come with there cars. All this while I thought you are intelligent oo

So Peter Obi, a private individual have become a yardstick for your Jagaban

I have always maintained that Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by EcoNews: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Peter Pandoraa Obi is the most foolish oloriburuku bastard to ever walk the face of the Earth. So the bastard moved with this multitude n do want any other to do likewise.

Mabizeka:
I don't like what I'm seeing about you here. Pls I want you to be useful.
SemperFid:

U want a pathetic useless bastard to be useful? Someone that has condemned himself already.

Think again
SemperFid:
An aspirant with his personal money and his friends

versus

tax payers money used to draw up 120 v6/v8 engine vehicles in a funfare motorcade.

The irony is that the brainless useless tax payers are drawing up this comparison to justify why they should be the ones to bear the brunt of subsidy removal and not the elected office holders.
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by EcoNews: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by chuksanambra: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
ehikwe22:

Did you say "during the presidential campaign"?

You're a shameless hypocritical fellow just like Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by SemperFid: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
EcoNews:
Peter Pandoraa Obi is the most foolish oloriburuku bastard to ever walk the face of the Earth. So the bastard moved with this multitude n do want any other to do likewise.

I don't understand why u had to mention me because u wanted to spite ur useless father
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by EcoNews: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Your lamentation just de start, let's pray it lead to your early doom.

SemperFid:

I don't understand why u had to mention me because u wanted to spite ur useless father
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by bender79: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
God bless PO. Agbado tribalistic elements should get lost
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Bidema: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
ehikwe22:

Did you say "during the presidential campaign"?
Oga you are not Seeing Labour Party Flags in the so-called Convoy??
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by SemperFid: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
EcoNews:

What lamentation pls are u talkingabout pls?

How much do you buy fuel?

How much do you pay for electricity?
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by Jnkay: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu foot soldiers will never take corrections but always looking for unnecessary defense. How much was fuel and cost of living then compare to now? Was it not during campaign period or is Tinubu still campaigning? Is the number of vehicles in the vedio not far less than that of Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by SemperFid: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
EcoNews:

I am.still waiting for reasons for my lamentation. Animal
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by yarimo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So Peter Obi, a private individual have become a yardstick for your Jagaban

I have always maintained that Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria
can you post the constitutional sections where it's an offence for a government officials friends not to welcome him or her ? I thought you are intelligent among the Obidient oo chaii. You must post that constitutional sections here you like it or not
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by OfoIgbo: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
I still didn't count up to 6 vehicles.

Look for another point
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by akezn: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
With public money, right?

You don't have sense to differentiate between the two?

lacemose:
Here is the convoy of the former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi some months ago during the presidential election

See video

Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by nabiz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
lacemose:

See video

so.e people mumu sha. Is this not during campaign
Re: Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

Do you know how many times you have repeated that bunkum?

What should happen to you if you repeat your years of daily bunkum ? Let's have a deal once and for all so that NL'S would be out witnesses

Keep begging for money. U no go find work do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Loses Out On New Cabinet / 2011: Sarah Jibril Declares For Presidency …says It Should Be Zoned To Women ! / Abia To Employ 50,000 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.