Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Are The New Habits You Have Employed To Live A Sustainable Lifestyle? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are The New Habits You Have Employed To Live A Sustainable Lifestyle? (136 Views)

8 Habits You See in Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich / 3 Bad Investing Habits You Should Drop Before It’s Too Late / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The New Habits You Have Employed To Live A Sustainable Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
With the subsidy removal comes the high price of goods and services.
While living within my means I also try to live a sustainable lifestyle. That is not spending much while also living a quality life.

These habits now help me live a sustainable life:
1. Cooking my homemade meals and bringing them along if I am spending long hours outside.
2. Reduce how I move about except it is really important to save cost on transportation
3. Mind what I eat, drink clean water, and sleep and rest well to avoid spending money on treatments.
4. I wear wigs to reduce the cost of making my hair. (before now I spend an average of 8k-9k to change my hair)
5. Give extra care to my personal belongings so I don't have to replace them.
6. Minding my business and only giving when it is really necessary

What about you? What are the new habits you have developed so you could spend less while also living a quality, yet sustainable lifestyle?

1st picture is me wearing a braided wig
Others are pictures of my homemade food

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Manufacturer Portable Stone Crushing Machine / Cosmostation / What Is Ajasay's Networth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.