Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram (681 Views)

5 Money-sucking Demons You Didn't Notice Are Draining Your Pocket / Telegram Scraper: Telegram Automation Software: Add Members To Telegram Groups / Has Anyone Here Moved To The US On An EB 5 Visa (investor Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2023
This project is discontinued
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
All previous and aspiring members should take note.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
You can now rejoin us on Telegram
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
We're now on Telegram.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Stop fooling around
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
The Bootcamp Continues on Telegram
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by destinedtee(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Okay Bro

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
destinedtee:
You created a whatsapp group and then abandoned it without the training. People are skeptical about you. You have moved the so called training to Telegram.

If you are genuine and sincere, come out boldly and do the needful.

The WhatsApp group was not abandoned. WhatsApp has banned the line. I have no access to the group anymore. If you can get the group link, I'll rejoin it using another line. Presently, WhatsApp tells me the group link has been reset. Unfortunately, other admins were yet to join the group before the incident happened.

We were posting links to Nairalanderrs who made the request. Suddenly the line got banned for spamming.

I didn't collect money from anybody. So no one can accuse me of scamming them.

See the screenshot below.

1 Share

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

The WhatsApp group was not abandoned. WhatsApp has banned the line. I have no access to the group anymore. If you can get the group link, I'll rejoin it using another line. Presently, WhatsApp tells me the group link has been reset. Unfortunately, other admins were yet to join the group before the incident happened.

We were posting links to Nairalanderrs who made the request. Suddenly the line got banned for spamming.

When whatsapp banned you, why did you delete your first threads and decided not to update over 50 members who have joined the whatsapp group already through that thread?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Tenshades:

When whatsapp banned you, why did you delete your first threads and decided not to update over 50 members who have joined the whatsapp group already through that thread?

Nairaland deleted the threads. Not me. The mods removed all the threads. Maybe because they wanted me to pay for promotion. The thread was deleted even before WhatsApp was banned. It was as a result of the deleted thread that I was posting the link to the WhatsApp numbers who made a request to join. That was spamming. It led to the banning of the line. This Telegram group was created so that members won't feel abandoned.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by destinedtee(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Sorry for your ordeal Bro. I now get a clear picture of your ordeals. It is well. I have joined the new group.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2023
destinedtee:

Sorry for your ordeal Bro. I now get a clear picture of your ordeals. It is well. I have joined the new group.

Thank you

Thanks for your understanding bro. I appreciate you.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Beware: SCAM ALERT!

OP couldn't back up his advert with solid proofs.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
mukina2, dominique

OP is a scammer
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
This moniker Royaldiadems is a scammer wanted to collect 10k after posting fake screenshots claiming to making money in translation on a group, when he was bosted he started beating arround the bush, he have now stop others from posting on the group.

Here are his two numbers:

Dominique, Tabbaz, please add to scam list

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:
This moniker Royaldiadems is a scammer wanted to collect 10k after posting fake screenshots claiming to making money in translation on a group, when he was bosted he started beating arround the bush, he have now stop others from posting on the group.

Here are his two numbers:

Dominique, Tabbaz, please add to scam list

Who did I scam? Tell them who I scammed first. I apologized for all that happened and closed the group saying I cannot continue the program anymore. No one is posting in the group anymore including myself. I have modified my post here that this program is discontinued. Why are you blackmailing me?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Why will you post fake screenshots trying to collect 10k eaxh from innocent nairalanders, you think money is easy? you only apologise after you where caught red handed, that what scammers do.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Who did I scam? Tell them who I scammed first. I apologized for all that happened and closed the group saying I cannot continue the program anymore. No one is posting in the group anymore including myself. I have modified my post here that this program is discontinued. Why are you blackmailing me?

Why will you post fake screenshots trying to collect 10k eaxh from innocent nairalanders, you think money is easy? you only apologise after you where caught red handed, that what scammers do..

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Why will you post fake screenshots trying to collect 10k eaxh from innocent nairalanders, you think money is easy? you only apologise after you where caught red handed, that what scammers do..

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

Would you also provide the explanation I gave as the reason why I did what I did? Screenshot it the way you did others!!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Would you also provide the explanation I gave as the reason why I did what I did? Screenshot it the way you did others!!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed.

Your intentions was to scam and your where caught, please stop calling God here, people like you is why these country is where it is today, trying to scam innocent people, do you even know the meaning of blackmail?

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Your intentions was to scam and your where caught, please stop calling God here, people like you is why these country is where it is today, trying to scam innocent people, do you even know the meaning of blackmail?

If I want to scam people I would not reject those who came to me inbox the way I rejected them. Which scammer apologies to people and terminates a project,?

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

If I want to scam people I would not reject those who came to me inbox the way I rejected them. Which scammer apologies to people and terminates a project,?

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed

The first screenshot I posted says everything about your intentions before you where caught, you should be added to the scan list so others don't fall victim to your tricks.

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

The first screenshot I posted says everything about your intentions before you where caught, you should be added to the scan list so others don't fall victim to your tricks.

Are you afraid of God? Call on God too if you're sure of yourself!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent shall never be removed
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent shall never be removed

Did you know that false claim is a crime? is it because you not behind bars, that why you are here calling God that you don't even know, cheap scammer.

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Did you know that false claim is a crime? is it because you not behind bars, that why you are here calling God that you don't even know, cheap scammer.

Do you know that blackmailing is a crime?

All the lectures I gave, are they not authentic? Or can you find the replica online? Businesses use different tactics to attract clients, and that does not make them scammers as long as they deliver. If I did not terminate the project for lack of trust, I would ultimately deliver in spite of my mode of advertisement.

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

All the lectures I gave, are they not authentic? Or can you find the replica online? Businesses use different tactics to attract clients, and that does not make them scammers as long as they deliver. If I did not terminate the project for lack of trust, I would ultimately deliver in spite of my mode of advertisement.

What lecture are you talking about? After you where bosted you ran away and restricted others from posting, who does that if not a scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

What lecture are you talking about? After you where bosted you ran away and restricted others from posting, who does that if not a scammer.

Of what use is the group anymore when the project has been terminated? Who gets angry at that as long as the group owner too is no longer posting in the group? Who gets agitated at that if not a useless fellow?

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2023
You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:
uote author=RoyalDiadems post=124175616]

Of what use is the group anymore when the project has been terminated? Who gets angry at that as long as the group owner too is no longer posting in the group? Who gets agitated at that if not a useless fellow?

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer

You are a liar!!

I eventually posted my real account!!

I restricted the group after announcing that the project was terminated!

What do you still want to do in the group when the program has been discontinued?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

You are a liar!!

I eventually posted my real account!!

I restricted the group after announcing that the project was terminated!

What do you still want to do in the group when the program has been discontinued?

Scammer you restricted group after you where caught, you taught people could just send 10k to you just like that cheap scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Scammer you restricted group after you where caught, you taught people could just send 10k to you just like that cheap scammer.

Mad man. Did I not prove my mettle by answering all questions pertaining to translation professionally? Did I not provide rear lectures as proofs? Something is definitely wrong with you!! If I terminate the project, is it not reasonable that I delete the group too? Groups cannot be deleted, I restricted it bot for myself and others! Or did you see me posting anything there any more? Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grab Your Free N 9million This 2014 / Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013,2014 & 2015 Available For Sale @ A Cheaper Price / Investors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.