Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram (689 Views)

5 Money-sucking Demons You Didn't Notice Are Draining Your Pocket / Telegram Scraper: Telegram Automation Software: Add Members To Telegram Groups / Has Anyone Here Moved To The US On An EB 5 Visa (investor Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Mad man. Did I not prove my mettle by answering all questions pertaining to translation professionally? Did I not provide rear lectures as proofs? Something is definitely wrong with you!! If I terminate the project, is it not reasonable that I delete the group too? Groups cannot be deleted, I restricted it bot for myself and others! Or did you see me posting anything there any more? Nonsense!!

Big Scammer

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was yours after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer..

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Big Scammer

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer..

Mad man. Did I not prove my mettle by answering all questions pertaining to translation professionally? Did I not provide rear lectures as proofs? Something is definitely wrong with you!! If I terminate the project, is it not reasonable that I delete the group too? Groups cannot be deleted, I restricted it bot for myself and others! Or did you see me posting anything there any more? Nonsense!!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Who did I scam? Tell them who I scammed first. I apologized for all that happened and closed the group saying I cannot continue the program anymore. No one is posting in the group anymore including myself. I have modified my post here that this program is discontinued. Why are you blackmailing me?

You need to be banned on Nairaland because you are a scammer. You were shocked and then you locked the group because your cover was blown so fast and you couldn't achieve your aim of scamming people.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 4:15am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Would you also provide the explanation I gave as the reason why I did what I did? Screenshot it the way you did others!!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed.

Your reasons weren't genuine at all. You were only trying to finger people's brains by giving fake excuses that didn't make any sense.

You doctored screenshot and couldn't show inflow of those job payments into your payoneer account but you are out here talking about blackmail.

Mods should do the needful make you go rest somewhere else.

Cc: Tabbaz, dominique
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 4:18am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

What lecture are you talking about? After you where bosted you ran away and restricted others from posting, who does that if not a scammer.

It's funny how he claimed he gave lecture...hahahahahaha

Lecture kwa?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 4:21am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

cc: Tabbaz, dominique, mukina2

Please ban this guy. I hate it when a scammer is rubbing bullshit on people's faces openly like this.

You posted fake screenshots to defraud us in the group. We blew your cover so quick. You locked the group after. Then, you are out here saying sh!t.

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Tabbaz, dominique

Please ban this guy. I hate it when a scammer is rubbing bullshit on people's faces openly like this.

You posted fake screenshots to defraud us in the group. We blew your cover so quick. You locked the group after. Then, you are out here saying sh!t.

Something is wrong with you!! You're a pathetic dullard!!

I eventually posted from my real account that had a real balance. Was that one doctored too?

There are many in my DM asking for private class. I rejected them! Does a scammer reject people's pleas for continuation? I proved my mettle, delivering unique professional lessons and answering all translation related questions professionally. Didn't I? I apologised and noted that I can't continue the Bootcamp even when you all were still willing to.carry on. Any organization can choose the way it wants to advertise, as long as it can deliver as promised, there'll be no issues. Your problem is not my ability to deliver. You were irked because I restricted the group. Did you see me posting in the group too? I closed it against everyone including myself after I announced the termination of the program. Why are you blackmailing me? Did I collect money from anybody?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Big Scammer!

You are a Scammer is it not after you where caught red handed that you apologise and started trying to shift the blame to someone else like a little child.

You are a cheap scammer and should be added to the scammer list, cheap scammer showing fake earning, trying to deceive innocent nairalanders.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:28am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Big Scammer!

You are a Scammer is it not after you where caught red handed that you apologise and started trying to shift the blame to someone else like a little child.

You are a cheap scammer and should be added to the scammer list, cheap scammer showing fake earning, trying to deceive innocent nairalanders.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

You're a dullard!! A real dullard!!

If I were a scammer and I've not proved my mettle in the group, how come people are pleading with me in DM asking me to overlook the contentions of dullards like you? How come only 4 people left the group? Why is it that you were still ready to pay until I restricted the group? Dullard, answer my questions!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Tabbaz, dominique

Liar!! Even after the whole thing you were still promising 50k. Isn't it? You're only angry because I discontinued the project and locked the group!

If I were a scammer and I've not proved my mettle in the group, how come people are pleading with me in DM asking me to overlook the contentions of dullards like you? How come only 4 people left the group? Why is it that you were still ready to pay until I restricted the group? Dullard, answer my questions!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Liar!! Even after the whole thing you were still promising 50k. Isn't it? You're only angry because I discontinued the project and locked the group!

I promised to pay you extra 50k if you were genuine and I earn from your teaching but you turned out to be fake and now you are crying here. Who could have made extra 50k for free, if not you. Unfortunately for you, you failed all checks and you couldn't prove the realness of your fake payoneer and freelance screenshots.

I challenge you to post the screenshots of the same people in that group pleading with you in your DM with dates after you posted series of fake screenshots and refused to deal with escrow (Wese).

Tabbaz, dominique

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Your reasons weren't genuine at all. You were only trying to finger people's brains by giving fake excuses that didn't make any sense.

You doctored screenshot and couldn't show inflow of those job payments into your payoneer account but you are out here talking about blackmail.

Mods should do the needful make you go rest somewhere else.

Cc: Tabbaz, dominique

Thank you for explaining more Royaldiadems is just a pathetic scammer.

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

What where you trying to prove? What you where saying was just basic knowledge about translation, we caught you when you tried to collect 10k by deceiving innocent nairalanders, you are lucky not to be behind bars for false claims, cheap scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Big Scammer!

cc. Tabbaz, dominique, mukina2
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:
This project is discontinued

Why are you running?

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2023

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Thank you for explaining more Royaldiadems is just a pathetic scammer.

Just to inform you that I eventually reopened the group after many group members appealed to me inbox to ignore you and continue the training.

Eventually, I charged 5k per participant. All participants received value. No scam report till date. The group is still open. No single complaint.

God will repay you for maligning me wrongly just because of a single mistake I made.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Mrcorrection:
This moniker Royaldiadems is a scammer wanted to collect 10k after posting fake screenshots claiming to making money in translation on a group, when he was bosted he started beating arround the bush, he have now stop others from posting on the group.

Here are his two numbers:

Dominique, Tabbaz, please add to scam list

Just to inform you that I eventually reopened the group after many group members appealed to me inbox to ignore you and continue the training.

Eventually, I charged 5k per participant. All participants received value. No scam report till date. The group is still open. No single complaint.

God will repay you for maligning me wrongly just because of a single mistake I made.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:
mukina2, dominique

OP is a scammer

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Go fvck yourself, guy
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:

Go fvck yourself, guy

All shall be well.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

All shall be well.

Evidence abounds
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:

Evidence abounds

Show the evidence, you useless hag or shut up your mouth for life! You don't even have conscience. Wicked fellow.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Shut Up scammer, you where caught simple.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

kindly keep shut scammer, you where caught, simple.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Show the evidence, you useless hag or shut up your mouth for life! You don't even have conscience. Wicked fellow.

Evidences are on your thread already, mofo.

Scroll up, you buffoon.

Cheap scammer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed / One Basic Method Of Making Money In The Stock Market / Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.