Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) (338 Views)

LPG Tanks And Pumps / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / Fuel Dispersers And Pumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Dear All.
I have this dream of producing made in Nigeria electric motor and pumps.
Single phase, 3 phase respectively .

I have studies about electric motors and pumps and what it takes to make them and we can locally source these materials in Nigeria effortlessly.

Materials Required
1. Body/pump head - Usually an alloy of cast materials like bronze, lead etc.- Can be gotten locally
2. Rotor - This is usually galvanized shaft machined by lathe machine to precision.- Can be gotten locally
3. Stator - This is usually made of copper coils wound to for windings. - Can be gotten locally
*4. Bearings - For now we can source from foreign partners like SKF, etc.*
5. Impella - This can be pre-cast,- either fiber, plastic, stainless or galvanized.

Let's come together let start producing these things locally and this will bring about a strong industrial revolution in Nigeria and Africa in general.
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Fdex012: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
It's not my line but I'll be glad to learn something new as that, if you don't mind.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by faoogoke(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
My advice.

Send emails and letters to people you know who are of net value inviting them to an investment meeting.

Do a presentation of your plans including financial projections and future possibilities.

Ask them to do referral for you to people they know that might be interested ahead of another meeting you intend to hold with investors.

Its a great initiate but you have to work really hard to get it off.
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Tohsynetita1: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Dear All.
I have this dream of producing made in Nigeria electric motor and pumps.
Single phase, 3 phase respectively .

I have studies about electric motors and pumps and what it takes to make them and we can locally source these materials in Nigeria effortlessly.

Materials Required
1. Body/pump head - Usually an alloy of cast materials like bronze, lead etc.- Can be gotten locally
2. Rotor - This is usually galvanized shaft machined by lathe machine to precision.- Can be gotten locally
3. Stator - This is usually made of copper coils wound to for windings. - Can be gotten locally
*4. Bearings - For now we can source from foreign partners like SKF, etc.*
5. Impella - This can be pre-cast,- either fiber, plastic, stainless or galvanized.

Let's come together let start producing these things locally and this will bring about a strong industrial revolution in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Am interested
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Am interested
Great
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Primusinterpares(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fdex012:
It's not my line but I'll be glad to learn something new as that, if you don't mind.
Thanks
I truly don't mind anything in my field I am more willing to share my knowledge with anyone interested
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Primusinterpares(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
faoogoke:

My advice.

Send emails and letters to people you know who are of net value inviting them to an investment meeting.

Do a presentation of your plans including financial projections and future possibilities.

Ask them to do referral for you to people they know that might be interested ahead of another meeting you intend to hold with investors.

Its a great initiate but you have to work really hard to get it off.
I am sending you an email now ... You seams to understand these things more
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Saynoomore: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
OP, send a pm to me asap
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Primusinterpares(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Saynoomore:
OP, send a pm to me asap
Sent
Re: Nigerian Made Electric Motor And Pumps (let's Start This Company) by Saynoomore: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Sent

Replied!

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Aviator Exposed for free / Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained / Personal Traits That Can Affect Your Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.