Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Your Most Preferred: Palmpay Or Opay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Most Preferred: Palmpay Or Opay (289 Views)

Palmpay Or Opay POS Terminal, Which Is The Best / Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? / Kuda Or Opay For POS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Preferred: Palmpay Or Opay by Enenim(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
πŸ‘€πŸ”œ NO INPUT, NO OUTPUT πŸ‘€πŸ”œ

πŸ‘ŒFund your NaijaBet account Instantly with the OPay Mobile App

> Log in to the Opay App
> Click on the Betting icon, select NaijaBet
> Input your Username and Amount.
> Click on Pay Now

Its Fast, Easy and Secured!

Funding with Palmpay

πŸ‘ŒFund your NaijaBet.com account Instantly with the Palmpay Mobile App

> Log in to the PalmPay App
> Click on the Betting icon, select "NaijaBet"
> Input your Username and Amount.
> Click on Pay Now

1. Log onto your Palmpay app
2. Click on the Betting icon
3. Select "NaijaBet" from list
4. Input Username
5. Input Amount
6. Click on Pay and account credited instantly

Its Fast, Easy and Secured!
Re: Your Most Preferred: Palmpay Or Opay by keystone123(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Palmpay all the way
Re: Your Most Preferred: Palmpay Or Opay by Lina555: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2023
I also prefer Palmpay. I use it via the app. It is easy and very convenient. If you have doubts, you can look through these PalmPay reviews and find out other people's experiences. But I'm sure you will be pleased with this service once you tried.

(1) (Reply)

Post-no-debit Restriction: CBN Unfreezes Abokifx, Nairabet And Over 400 Persons / Ask me anything on Web development / Call For A Standard Business Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.