Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu (290 Views)

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by November1857(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
I’m not in haste to rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu

President Bola Tinubu has appealed to Nigerians to endure the “baby steps” his administration is currently taking in following the administration’s efforts at rebuilding the country.

Tinubu made the appeal on Thursday in Ogun State while speaking during a thank you’ visit to the Alake and Paramount ruler of Egbaland, Oba Dr. Adedotun Arenu Gbadebo.

He pleaded with Nigerians, saying he isn’t in a hurry to deliver on his campaign promises but has to bear with what he described as baby step pain” even as he leads the country in the right direction.

What I ask for is prayers that will help the country and I’m determined to help our country, to steer the ship of the nation, build a good team, positive for this country and deliver on all the promises that I have made,” Tinubu said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/im-not-in-haste-to-rebuild-nigeria-tinubu/

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by RECTEM: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
reality don set in.. From baba o fast to baba go slow...

Next is to start to give excuses. like his predecessor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
The heat is on, and it’s getting hotter

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown 🤴

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by Igwe9(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
His first assignment should have been to tackle the oil thieves but no, Personal vendetta was more important and here we are.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by Opanka44(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
OGA President, you had better be in a Haste to Build Nigeria o because you have limited time. Nigerians are already fed up with the Hardship you and your party inflicted on us through Buhari the dullard and we've already run out of patience, we can't endure the hardship any longer. Be fast in your rebuild pls. When u were chanting "Emilokan" upandan, I thought u were very prepared and extra ready to undertake the task of governance?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by youngsahito(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
He is no longer hitting the ground running.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by FORHII: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Really?
Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Opanka44:
OGA President, you had better be in a Haste to Build Nigeria o because you have limited time. Nigerians are already fed up with the Hardship you and your party inflicted on us through Buhari the dullard and we've already run out of patience, we can't endure the hardship any longer. Be fast in your rebuild pls. When u were chanting "Emilokan" upandan, I thought u were very prepared and extra ready to undertake the task of governance?

If he gets away with this election rigging just know he won't even consider the masses before decision making. Afterall its just to announce anyone as winner and say meet us in court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by Opanka44(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If he gets away with this election rigging just know he won't even consider the masses before decision making. Afterall its just to announce anyone as winner and say meet us in court

True

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by ThankUUJesus: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu said he will fix one refinery before December and dangote refinery will start working 1st of July.

tomorrow is 1st July o.

the clueless criminal should be kicked out now before the calamity would be too much for Obi to fix

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by XY23: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gbam! Agbadorians take note. You'll suffer small before he releases Agbado for another round of propaganda sometime around 2027.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Y

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu by duduade16: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
You not in haste to build the country but you in haste to hike what is make poor to breath, keep it up sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Times 'President' Tinubu Threatened The Judiciary And Nigerians / Seriously Is This True About Islam / Chicago Court Dismisses Atiku’s Suit On Tinubu’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.