Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment (247 Views)

Man Die In Rivers Because Hospital Insist They Get Paid Before Treatment / Stories Of Why Hospitals Insist On Payment First Before Treatment / Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by Buhari4dullard: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
It appears that some Hospitals now demand the child's tribe before he can be treated. shocked
This is a form for a Lagos State Hospital for children asking about tribe and ethnicity.
So what business does tribe and ethnicity of a child have to do with a child especially
before being treated in an emergency situation?
When you speak evil, speak up!

https://twitter.com/MaaziEzeoke/status/1674523703105708032

1 Like

Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by taylor89(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
tongue
Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by TemplarLandry: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
O wrong now.
This is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by muzically(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by princeade86(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hmmmmm. Tribalism will destroy Nigeria if care is not taking

1 Like

Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by ThankUUJesus: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba people. I will soon take my time to create an elaborate topic on this.

They prefer to see you eat shit than for you and them to eat bread. If you say you don't want to eat shit and wants to run away, they will prefer to hold you down there and make you eat the shit while they eat it with you due to hunger.

With what I have seen late last year and this year, I am only forcing myself to be friendly with them because of the few ones among them that have sense. But still my mind is gradually turning away from even the few ones that still makes me have little respect for them.
Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by DeltaOil: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
I think its time we split
ThankUUJesus:
the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba people. I will soon take my time to create an elaborate topic on this.

They prefer to see you eat shit than for you and them to eat bread. If you say you don't want to eat shit and wants to run away, they will prefer to hold you down there and make you eat the shit while they eat it with you due to hunger.

With what I have seen late last year and this year, I am only forcing myself to be friendly with them because of the few ones among them that have sense. But still my mind is gradually turning away from even the few ones that still makes me have little respect for them.
I am truly disappointed with some Yorubas oh!

1 Like

Re: Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment by seborrhic: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
It appears that some Hospitals now demand the child's tribe before he can be treated. shocked

https://twitter.com/MaaziEzeoke/status/1674523703105708032
I am 110% sure the op and the person that originally posted it on Twitter are being deceptive by twisting the purpose of this form.
This looks like a biodata form for a survey.
It's definitely not a form for treatment of a patient.
Fake news should be decisively dealth with because it has caused more harm to individuals and society.
If not dealth with more harm would be done because there is no sanction or punishment for people like this op that post fake news or twist an item for sinister,dangerous motives!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Association Of Resident Doctors (NARD) Declares Indefinite Strike / Nantmp To Partner Health Ministry For Advancement Of Herbal Medicine In Nigeria / While Jacquard Yet You Know I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.