Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) (37482 Views)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Well, where is the news of massive protest going on in France because if its Iran, Russia or China, the news will be on Nairaland FP.
Billions of Euros properties destroyed and the French president blamed it on video games and social medias.

One of France biggest prison was attacked and Police commissioner said they need more weapons.

French president want to ban all social media, starting tonight, no more freedom of speech.

French police union threatens to mutiny

As follows from the organization's statement, the police are demanding legal protection and more material support amid fierce protests in recent days.

Earlier, the union expressed disagreement with Macron's position on the assessment of the incident that caused mass protests in the country - the murder of a 17-year-old young man by a policeman. They urged not to ignore the separation of powers and not to condemn the police before the court decision.

According to the French Interior Ministry, since the evening of June 29, 875 rioters have been detained in the country.

In another news:
Poland still buys over 50% of its LPG from Russia

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by lizko(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
They should do the needful because there friends in other neighboring European countries are whatching to also try there look in their respective location.
Penguin2:

I wonder why France allowed them a lot of leverage for a long time?

I hope they have started learning their lesson.

Look at their supporters rejoicing up their?

They are happy that Muslims are disrupting France.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Muslims are protesting for Human rights in France.

What an irony!

Can they do that in Saudi Arabia?

Can they do that Qatar?

Can they do that in Iran?

Can they do that even in Algeria where they come from?

The other day one of them entered a school and stabbed a child. Did they protest?

I hope France nips this menace in the bud before they take root.

Bros, a lil bit of history class will cure your ignorance here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Crystalom35: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Even before opening the thread I knew it must be the trouble makers aka pissful religion

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Poske95(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Wow

The word peace is becoming too expensive for this planet 🌍

I congratulate Nigerians for showing maturity in handling some of our internal issues.

I think the French citizens needs tutorial from us on how to suffer and smile maturely

I praise our Mumuism shaaaa
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by EnterpriseMan: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Don’t bring Nigerians into this please, we’re far better of in handling situations compare to what’s going on in Paris now
How
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by bigpicture001: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
i strongly believe Islamic teachings hve some shortcomings...

i just knew from d headline its lslamic related violence

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by braine(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nairaland and old news.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Slurity(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
This is why I’m praying so hard for this nation to disintegrate make everybody go there way

Because if Yoruba Hausa Igbo etc has their own country their citizens will be so United in one accord to revolt against any bad governance

Operation hold your tribes man responsible

But this kind of protest can’t happen in Nigeria with series of tribes languages and religion

Tribe A will be planning on national protest and the politicians in Tribe B & Tribe C will go and tell their people another to counter a protest that will benefit the people

Hausas are not even that scared to go but na the other tribe wey dey steady beg for unity

Tuehh
You have a good mind but understand nothing about makes a United people. No country is ever truly united, they have to keep tolerating each other

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
obiekunie01:
All these jihadists don gradually take over France - they will soon start requesting for sharia.

same thing will soon happen to UK.

Them sit down dey form woke while terrorist take over their country in the pretense of fleeing refugees.

It could be Karma.

Remember the Europeans were all over Muslims Lands back then. So, Muslims being all over the Europeans Lands could be Karma playing the B!tch.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Is this not Jihad am seeing so 🤔?

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by samsard(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
This is why I’m praying so hard for this nation to disintegrate make everybody go there way

Because if Yoruba Hausa Igbo etc has their own country their citizens will be so United in one accord to revolt against any bad governance

But this kind of protest can’t happen in Nigeria with series of tribes languages and religion

Tribe A will be planning on national protest and the politicians in Tribe B & Tribe C will go and tell their people another to counter a protest that will benefit the people

Hausas are not even that scared to go but na the other tribe wey dey steady beg for unity

Tuehh
France has several races, cultures, & religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Chetas81(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Foreigners who damage their motherland should not be allowed in France, for instance north Africans city and the western Africans always have issues in diaspora,

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
bigpicture001:
i strongly believe Islamic teachings hve some shortcomings...

i just knew from d headline its lslamic related violence

This Riot came to be because a Police Officer shot and kill a boy of 17 because he drove off while Police stopped him and asking some questions (presumably). He was shot point blank in the chest. The only Child of his Mother.

The boy was of North African descent.

Now you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by BantuCanon: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
It is well.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chetas81:
Foreigners who damage their motherland should not be allowed in France, for instance north Africans city and the western Africans always have issues in diaspora,

They were French.

Read what is meant by "Assimilation"
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by ibnquasale(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:
What they wished upon 🇷🇺 Russia is happening to them.

🇺🇸 US, 🇬🇧 UK & 🇵🇱 Poland will be next.

Shey ur brain dey work like this? Why are Nigerians like this?

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Ashirioluwa: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:

Nigerians and the way we think.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Tuehh
To leave ordinary Lagos your people are crying not to talk of whole Nigeria nobody is begging for your unity go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Seems France is going through their own Endsars moment. The pictures coming out of the France protest is scary. They are burning public vehicles and buildings just like the bigoted arsonists did in Lagos.

The french have a very strong protest culture.It would have been abnormal if they didn't protest this incident. Even their police de protest.

Who are the bigoted arsonists that burnt vehicles and buildings in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Truthday: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
proeast:
France is now looking like a third world country. Any country with large Muslim population will always be at risk of violence.

Mention a single violence in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain in last 50 years

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lukuluku69:

It could be Karma.

Remember the Europeans were all over Muslims Lands back then. So, Muslims being all over the Europeans Lands could be Karma playing the B!tch.

Another Abdul supporting his terrorist brothers

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nowhere is safe normally!! May the child shot Rip
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by felifeli: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:

Shut up there. Prophet of doom
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Deepspirituals: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Wow

I congratulate Nigerians for showing maturity in handling some of our internal issues.

I think the French citizens needs tutorial from us on how to suffer and smile maturely
Suffer and Smile Maturedly.. Chai! Oga..
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Truthday: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
LovePeddler those mad people relating this and Islam?
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
The Police messed up here, and the authorities should have acted fast by arresting and openly prosecuting the officer!

This like extrajudicial killings should be acted upon swiftly to prevent such wanton destruction of lives and properties!

EndSars in Nigeria remains a case in point! Leaders should always be swift in condemning it and dispensing justice!

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Truthday: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Foolish people will find ways to draw Islam to every single thing.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Benwallt(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Wow

Expensive or meaningless
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by israelmao(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
One live lost the whole nation stoodstill for justice not here in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine Invites Russian Mothers To Fetch Captured Soldiers / Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.