Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) (37445 Views)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Didi2d(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
This is why I’m praying so hard for this nation to disintegrate make everybody go there way

Because if Yoruba Hausa Igbo etc has their own country their citizens will be so United in one accord to revolt against any bad governance

Operation hold your tribes man responsible

But this kind of protest can’t happen in Nigeria with series of tribes languages and religion

Tribe A will be planning on national protest and the politicians in Tribe B & Tribe C will go and tell their people another to counter a protest that will benefit the people

Hausas are not even that scared to go but na the other tribe wey dey steady beg for unity

Tuehh

You made sense man! 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Beuberry(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:
What they wished upon 🇷🇺 Russia is happening to them.

🇺🇸 US, 🇬🇧 UK & 🇵🇱 Poland will be next.
Why your brain dey always pop evil?
Every nation has crisis like this. Your darling Nigeria had ENDSARS few years ago. Did they support NATO?
You better ask for refund of your school fees cos you aren't making sense Putin errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Beuberry(f): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
This is why I’m praying so hard for this nation to disintegrate make everybody go there way

Because if Yoruba Hausa Igbo etc has their own country their citizens will be so United in one accord to revolt against any bad governance

But this kind of protest can’t happen in Nigeria with series of tribes languages and religion

Tribe A will be planning on national protest and the politicians in Tribe B & Tribe C will go and tell their people another to counter a protest that will benefit the people

Hausas are not even that scared to go but na the other tribe wey dey steady beg for unity

Tuehh
Relax. The disintegration ll come cos other tribes can't cope with nzogbu-nzogbu chest beaters.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Beuberry(f): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Don’t bring Nigerians into this please, we’re far better of in handling situations compare to what’s going on in Paris now
We are worst!

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Major7: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Wow

The word peace is becoming too expensive for this planet 🌍

I congratulate Nigerians for showing maturity in handling some of our internal issues.

I think the French citizens needs tutorial from us on how to suffer and smile maturely 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯

Modified: The protest was triggered due the pension bill by President Macron, raising the retirement ago from 62 yrs to 64 yrs .

The protesters are insisting that they don’t want to work for extra 2 years before retirement

The headline says otherwise,so what's your source?
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by kernniejay(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
Nor be Aisha Yesufu I dey see there so?
No be only Aisha Yesufu, Yusuf Olatunji sef join.
May be Aisha Yesufu don dey do protest for a living sha. grin
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by marvrick: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Tuehh

By the time the stupid and greedy politicians have emptied the barrel, when Nigeria would have been bastardized beyond repair, then everyone will jejely go their separate ways. By then, no one will rally everyone from every tribe to revolt.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by legba1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Tuehh

Some of you are just mad. If your forebear Mr Zik had supported My forebear Mr Awolowo, in inserting the secession clause in the independent constitution we wont be where we are today. So since he thought he was smart to have kicked against it, thinking his tribe will subjugate/dominate other tribes in Nigeria then you and your ilks should deal with it and lets see how it goes . If you think anyone cares about your tribe, the joke is on you
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Penguin2: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Bros, a lil bit of history class will cure your ignorance here.
Ignorance about what?
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Chineloani(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
This woman fine sha....like me. grin

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Risingblue008:
Dem still dey protest ?
CNN can never get into full details of this,
But Ukraine manage hit Russian amor tank,
They will keep showing it and showing it, criticizing it, laughing over it,course Putin and him generation,,,,

The west are gone,
Na Africa now are their back bone .
Russian myother land

grin
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Titogbanski: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:

What did they wish for Russia? That they should invade Ukraine?
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Ignorance about what?

About your submission on Protest, Muslims, human rights, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Algeria.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by chinchum(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Tuehh
what level of unity in protest have you witnessed against bad governance of state governors in your region? Are the current governors military administrators imposed by Abacha?

The delusion by most of you is tier 1 grade.

When the tribes are self governed is when you will complain the president is an Abakaliki man or Mbaise Man , or an Osu.

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Styluss: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hausa are not scared to go or what did you just wrote? The last I checked they are the ones always begging for Unity. Igbos want to segregate, Yorubas no send anybody papa as we are self sustainable. SS are indifferent, Its only the north that is always forcing the union

taylor89:

Tuehh
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Wildkat02: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:

This US visa pain u wella oo. For i to carry America for mind every time like dis
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by TheGift: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:

Is this a joke? What who wished on Russia? Same Russia that attacked Ukraine unprovoked? Same Russia whose citizens protested the war? Same Russia that has been struggling to win the war in almost 18 months with no clear headway? Same Russia whose fiercest fighters ~ the Wagner group- have condemned the war in Ukraine? Same Russia where Putin has ruled with a most tyrannical and iron fist for 23 years and counting.

The same Putin of which France & Macron was the one western country that tried to reason with Putin?

I think you need to read your history and current affairs again. Don't let your hatred for America blind you to the evil that is Putin's Russia where everyone , including Putin himself lives in fear.

Meanwhile, which country would you choose to Japa to, Russia or US? Answer sincerely. Thank you.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Russia or some one common or Wagner...... should please supply those France protesters with beautiful Ak 47...

Let the game begin.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by kayuseful: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
iamL:

Same Russia that placed ban and have been arresting and persecuting some Christan religion for openly practicing their faith?

You dey mind that guy?
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by SIRTee15: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Russia or some one common or Wagner...... should please supply those France protesters with beautiful Ak 47...

Let the game begin.

U will be surprised Putin or Wagner will rather supply arms to french govt to kill the immigrant protesters or even ask to come and do the job themselves.
Eastern Europeans hate what's going on in the west with passion. They feel their culture and identity as white Europeans is being eroded by foreign migrant explosion esp blacks and Muslims.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Brown2012: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
WriterNig:

Mumu that will soon start buying PMS at 700/liter is involving himself with France troubles. Go think about how to fix your country's sham and corrupt government.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Harddiskng(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
obiekunie01:
All these jihadists don gradually take over France - they will soon start requesting for sharia.

same thing will soon happen to UK.

Them sit down dey form woke while terrorist take over their country in the pretense of fleeing refugees.

What baffles me about these refugees is that rich muslims nations (Dubai, Kuwait) won’t accept their fellow refugees muslims, can you just imagine that.

They don’t even flee there, instead its countries that are full of the so-called infidels that would provide them with basic needs they would flee to and start forcing sharia down their throat. You are running from sharia, to go to another nation to try to establish the violence of what you are running from.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by silaswills01(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2023
That's what you get when you welome terrorists to your country
It serves them right
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 4:15am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Tuehh

sorry sir all this plenty plenty writing. didnt you see a Muslim woman in the picture. bad things don't need tribe to make fairplay decision
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by FuckTheMod: 4:18am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
[b]This is why I’m praying so hard for this nation to disintegrate make everybody go there way

Tuehh [b]
Or deh
What happes to holding your biafraūd governors at ransom to doing their jobs diligently?
Oh! I forgot... HYPOCRITES...
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by FuckTheMod: 4:20am On Jul 01, 2023
obiekunie01:
All these jihadists don gradually take over France - they will soon start requesting for sharia.

same thing will soon happen to UK.

Them sit down dey form woke while terrorist take over their country in the pretense of fleeing refugees.
Shut up hypocrite!
It was a XTAIN TERRORIST cop that started it.
I'm happy that the new law that will be effected soon will require people to submit their social media handles to bank for KYC... People like you must get SENSE by force.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2023
Slurity:
You have a good mind but understand nothing about makes a United people. No country is ever truly united, they have to keep tolerating each other

Another unity begger spotted
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:19am On Jul 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
To leave ordinary Lagos your people are crying not to talk of whole Nigeria nobody is begging for your unity go and rest.

Them use Lagos state cursed Yoruba people? You guys should start mentioning other south wasted state, is Lagos state the only state in the South wastee region?
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by bejick(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Tuehh

omo you don finish our sophisticated brothers. The unity begging nobe here grin grin grin grin
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by bejick(m): 5:25am On Jul 01, 2023
Harddiskng:

What baffles me about these refugees is that rich muslims nations (Dubai, Kuwait) won’t accept their fellow refugees muslims, can you just imagine that.

They don’t even flee there, instead its countries that are full of the so-called infidels that would provide them with basic needs they would flee to and start forcing sharia down their throat. You are running from sharia, to go to another nation to try to establish the violence of what you are running from.

it is a game plan my brother, in fulfillment of the scripture. There are taking over the world, they are buying over most of the churches in the western world and converting it.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by bejick(m): 5:29am On Jul 01, 2023
chinchum:
what level of unity in protest have you witnessed against bad governance of state governors in your region? Are the current governors military administrators imposed by Abacha?

The delusion by most of you is tier 1 grade.

When the tribes are self governed is when you will complain the president is an Abakaliki man or Mbaise Man , or an Osu.

Nigeria those not practice Regional government but or Federal Government. The Governor have little impact to make.
Re: Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) by iamjavadem(m): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2023
When I saw the headline I was like why will the french do this to themselves then I read and found out it was an immigrant that was shot. This is what you get when you go woke and allow everyone enter your country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit / Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ / Ukraine Invites Russian Mothers To Fetch Captured Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.