Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons (26152 Views)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by nighthawk1: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
I don’t know what Americans saw in this gay thing

If not for spiritual problems why would a man leave Nengi and Nansi Isimes nyash say na Atiku & Oshomole nyash dey hungry am

Don’t even know how y’all do it but I find it very difficult to even sleep on same bed with my fellow guy I rather sleep on the floor

Because if my fellow guy dey sleep Mumu sleep him leg or hand mistakenly touch me while he’s deep asleep I go chook am screwdriver immediately

Even I faint & needs a mouth to mouth CPR and unknowingly due to my unconscious state I found out that my fellow guy gave me mouth to mouth CPR that saved my life

Oga if I fully recover people go gather for me and you because our war and fight go long reach Russia

You go tell me wether you no see babe around to save me

Your comment made my day bro...Still LMAO

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Juanmike(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

If not for spiritual problems why would a man leave Nengi and Nansi Isimes nyash say na Atiku & Oshomole nyash dey hungry am

Don’t even know how y’all do it but I find it very difficult to even sleep on same bed with my fellow guy I rather sleep on the floor

Because if my fellow guy dey sleep Mumu sleep him leg or hand mistakenly touch me while he’s deep asleep I go chook am screwdriver immediately

Even I faint & needs a mouth to mouth CPR and unknowingly due to my unconscious state I found out that my fellow guy gave me mouth to mouth CPR that saved my life

Oga if I fully recover people go gather for me and you because our war and fight go long reach Russia

Stop lying to yourself.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Pootle: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
confused people
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Adakintroy: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
So that means they can also discriminate based on race.

Straight line logic is a bitch!
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by MatrixCircle: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good one. 🇬🇧 should follow.

Light will always overcome darkness.

It remains Nigeria Presidential election "Glitches" by Mahmoud.

Truth will soon come out.
The glitch was another word for rigging.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by bentenny(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Another humongous victory against the abnormal 'alphabetical flag' community!
I told someone that not everyone in america believes in this lgbt trash!
The Christian community have been docile and quiet refusing to speak up against this hydra headed monster that threatens to destroy the very principles that the Americans were founded on!
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Mayeldah(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
mastermaestro:

It is very easy to apportion blame. Do you know that number of precious years Adeboye has put into praying for the soul of this debased nation? What else do you want from him? He is not your president. Some of you think being at the top gives you the right to go about insulting politicians to assert yourself. His assignment is largely spiritual than engaging in public nuisance.

No man of GOD can save a nation that has chosen to go downhill. Adeboye won't kill himself for a bloodthirsty nation like this one. Baba even is more concerned about where he is going than what befalls this country. You are a human being like him. Intercede for the nation.

It annoys me when most of you blame men of GOD for the wickedness you folks perpetrate and condone in this nation. Neither Abraham nor Lot could save Sodom because of their sickening corruption. Leave Baba Adeboye alone! angry

The least he can do is speak up against the enemies of this nation, we are not asking for more. Don't tell me Islamization is a joke or not possible when the signs are there.
Adeboye literally didn't say anything about the last election just because Remi Tinubu's husband is running. he keeps telling us God has not shown him that there will be election. When the M/M ticket was announced and implemented, he kept quiet.

God bless Oyedepo and others who spoke out!
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Jayhome24: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice one. To be honest seen those people around can make someone commit serious crime. Sodalite are extremely disgusting and annoying.

I have zero tolerance for them.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by bentenny(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

grin grin
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Treadway: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Simple! There should be both freedom of association and dissociation.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by fkj950ax(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
America was founded on Godly principles. So no one should shove perversion down people's throats.

Upholding my Godly beliefs shouldn't be erroneously tagged as a form of discrimination.

No it wasn't on Godly principle bro. It was founded on capitalism and conquering of a land and its people.

There is separation of state from religion and has been from get go.

The LGBTQSDFGHJKERTYUIOCVBNM+ is a moral decadence issue, and using religion to push back at it wont work.

Science, Laws and Morality alone can curb it
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dis gay people r over stepping it. U bring work come i say i no wan do d work, na problem
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Richwallet: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was the first transgender to get away with living publicly as a woman and celebrated. Michael Michelle Obama Robinson, Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan are all from Chicago and Farrakhan helped them keep the secret all this time he still omits the truth. Farrakhan is Lucifer's Messiah.

Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Originalsly: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

[b][i]America was founded on Godly principles. So no one should shove perversion down people's throats.

Hmmm..... founded on Godly principles by slaughtering the indigenous people and coveting their lands?
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by abobote: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Very sound judgement.

I hate those things, I can't imagine working with them
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good that godly Americans are waking up.

I am sure that there are people in the LGBTQ~ community who can design better websites than this lady.

Go to them; there is freedom of association.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Zane2point4(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

If not for spiritual problems why would a man leave Nengi and Nansi Isimes nyash say na *Atiku & Oshomole* nyash dey hungry am

Bro its even disgusting 🤮 , chai atiku nyash🤮
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by isabi2lof: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dem don dey get sense small small
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Fafesot: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

This really got me. grin
I have same position.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
America was founded on Godly principles. So no one should shove perversion down people's throats.

Upholding my Godly beliefs shouldn't be erroneously tagged as a form of discrimination.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by WorldRichest: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
GaybigBoy:
This judgement shall not stand I repeat this useless God forsaken APC judgement shall not stand. Gay is not evil

Take your drugs regularly because if you come out on the streets to claim that you are Gay, you will be beaten mercilessly, then handed over to Yahoo boys to use for money rituals. You cannot be useless on earth and also be useless in death
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by deyplay: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Adakintroy:
So that means they can also discriminate based on race.

Straight line logic is a bitch!
Are you a LGBTWXyZ? How is race and confused people the same?
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by allthingsgood: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You are u following God's principles
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Tzar(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good one!
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Godly principles like genocide of native Americans and enslavement of tens of millions of Africans.

Dey play.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by mario2k(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gradually sanity is returning back to America.

This I have seen.[/quote]

SO YOU THINK, WAIT TILL TOMORROW YOU WILL HEAR ANOTHER ABOMINATION APPROVED
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by a4cube: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
tundein18:

Drinking is prohibited in the Bible grin
It's not. Jesus turned water to wine.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
a4cube:
It's not. Jesus turned water to wine.

Ephesians 5:18: "Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit."
Let us ban alcohol now
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by viodemus: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
when russian and arab propagandists were pushing that LGBT propaganda, against America; some people told them that it is a lie. LGBT have rights like anyone else, but there is a limit like everyone else.

In America, even animals that did not attack you have rights. So, spiritually, your country's prayers are coming from everywhere. Why God no go hear you? in Africa, we kill everything, but we are expecting blessings from the universe.

Russians, Chinese, and arabs, were hoping that America will disgruntle the lgbt in their midst, so that they can be used to spy for them.
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
viodemus:
when russian and arab propagandists were pushing that LGBT propaganda, against America; some people told them that it is a lie. LGBT have rights like anyone else, but there is a limit like everyone else.

In America, even animals that did not attack you have rights. So, spiritually, your country's prayers are coming from everywhere. Why God no go hear you? in Africa, we kill everything, but we are expecting blessings from the universe.

Russians, Chinese, and arabs, were hoping that America will disgruntle the lgbt in their midst, so that they can be used to spy for them.
Nigggeeerrrs have rights but there’s a limit because you’re still a niggerrrr
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Basiliun: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
The Americans I know were never known for this, but, how this homosexuality and lesbianism nonsense crept inn is worrisome
Re: US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons by Belteshazzar1: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Best comment ever...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.