Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu (71504 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by femisplash: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mercy2006:
Her father is Lebanese but her mother is Igbo

Though, it's common among igbos to always claim their mother's tribe e.g Yemi Slade etc
I don't know how they are gonna throw away the father's blood in a child and put the mother's as superior, such a laughable mentality must perish among themselves as it doesn't work for other people's culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by obyikye(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
E be like say, e don enter voicemail....

OneCandleAway:
This is not what we want to see. The palliatives for oil subsidy are what we want.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by nedekid: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
femisplash:

Her father is lebanese. stop arguing blindly.
And her mother is what?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by nedekid: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mercy2006:

She is half Lebanese on her father's side.Her mum is Igbo.

It's like saying Adesuwa Etomi is Yoruba just cos her mother is Yoruba

Ok, following you line of thinking.
She is referred to as Nigerian lebanese.
Does that mean she is not Nigerian? If you agree she is Nigerian, what part of Nigeria is she from considering the fact that her mother is a full blown igbo woman?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by femisplash: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
nedekid:
And her mother is what?
Her father is what?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by drimzsmoke(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
toyinjimoh:
May we all grow old and see our great grand children

In good health, Amen!!

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by OriOko88(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Anyiamaka:
One chance! A grandpa that should be in old people's home. Very unfit, unpresidential. Tinubu is not good for Nigeria. May God deliver this country.
Why is ur fit father not d president. Oh i guess he's so poor to afford APC nomination form. Eleriibu somebodi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Mercy2006(f): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
nedekid:

Ok, following you line of thinking.
She is referred to as Nigerian lebanese.
Does that mean she is not Nigerian? If you agree she is Nigerian, what part of Nigeria is she from considering the fact that her mother is a full blown igbo woman?
Going by your line of reasoning and some other igbos too she is as Igbo as Gbadebo Rhodes.
Since both their mothers are full blown Igbo women
Igbos that are claiming this Layal Chinwe Holms should also claim Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes as Igbo abi?

I said that because the passion some people used in saying Gbadebo is a completely Yoruba man is not there when they are talking about Layal

Why is that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by nedekid: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
femisplash:

Her father is what?
Oga, you are right as usual, she is lebanese.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Mercy2006(f): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
femisplash:

Her father is what?
They are so quick to ask "her mother is what" when it comes to Layal Holm's but let it be about Gbadebo now you will not hear "her mother is what?"

I don't understand them
It's like there is a deliberate attempt by them not to recognise the guy as an Igbo person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by nedekid: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mercy2006:
Going by your line of reasoning and some other igbos too she is as Igbo as Gbadebo Rhodes.
Since both their mothers are full blown Igbo women
Igbos that are claiming this Layal Chinwe Holms should also claim Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes as Igbo abi?

I said that because the passion some people used in saying Gbadebo is a completely Yoruba man is not there when they are talking about Layal

Why is that?
Ok. You are right as usual, she is lebanese.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Mercy2006(f): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
nedekid:

Ok. You are right as usual, she is lebanese.
Of course she is Lebanese /Nigerian.She can claim to be Igbo or Lebanese if she so desires, that's her prerogative.
But you deliberately didn't answer my question,you know?

Why are igbos so quick to accept Layal Chinwe Holms as igbo, in fact brag about it but won't brag about Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes Vivour as Igbo too?

Why?
Is there a hidden agenda as some Yoruba claimed?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Vel7:
The prayer of the elderly
You won’t die suddenly
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by femisplash: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Mercy2006:
They are so quick to ask "her mother is what" when it comes to Layal Holm's but let it be about Gbadebo now you will not hear "her mother is what?"

I don't understand them
It's like there is a deliberate attempt by them not to recognise the guy as an Igbo person.
You know, right?.. you're aware of their traechery, Lol.
See them boasting about Layal as ibo meanwhile, GRV is Yoruba until he becomes the Governor and then automatically becomes ibo and then they start rubbing it on our faces how they installed an ibo over us as Governor. Such a forked tongue kind of people.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Playing with your grandkids while your voters grandkids are dying of hunger

First week he was busy signing up and down we think say werey know wetin him dey do

One month later he’s now saying it’s only God that can fix Nigeria

That’s to tell you that this Irigbaji cocaine addict has no plans
My brother you are a fool!
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
What a fulfilled old man
How??
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2023
He has forgotted the masses
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2023
Before Tinubu leaves office, he will make Seyi a Senator or governor. Write it down
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 1:59am On Jul 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
What a fulfilled old man

You can't commit all sorts of atrocities and claim to be fulfilled.... It is not possible.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Afolue(m): 2:10am On Jul 01, 2023
As they are used to saying…1st grand-daughter and 1st grandson
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Never4getU: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2023
OneCandleAway:
This is not what we want to see. The palliatives for oil subsidy are what we want.

Speak for urself as for some of us who are not Obidients, we love to see a fulfilled pragmatic leader become our president and still sparing time out of his many schedule to have time for his grandchildren. Wow! I pray 🙏 for a fulfilling life
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 3:45am On Jul 01, 2023
How does this photo solve the problem of this country?

This photo means nothing to Nigerians who are facing serious hardship.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Bbbwings: 3:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by fareed69(m): 4:02am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Fulfilled thief

A cocaine sniffer that wants cocaine stigmatization banned

Continue to wail.
Still have 7 more years .
E pele.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by slowice(m): 4:23am On Jul 01, 2023
From same old play book..... They are never innovative.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Pigs... must be green with angry right now cheesy
when will he bond with you

Calling a fellow human like yourself pig indicates you're more of a pig than they are.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 5:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Abdulrahman4ng:

My brother you are a fool!
he is not. Truth is bitter. LOL
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by nosa2ekundayo: 6:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Pigs... must be green with angry right now cheesy

Country on fire and Baba is playing with grand kids....hmm all I know is that this administration must favour me and my family
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by nosa2ekundayo: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Never4getU:

Speak for urself as for some of us who are not Obidients, we love to see a fulfilled pragmatic leader become our president and still sparing time out of his many schedule to have time for his grandchildren. Wow! I pray 🙏 for a fulfilling life

Didn't you notice that nobody answered you?
They know u are one of those licking tinubu's old scrotum for peanuts.. grin
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Curious345: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
Buhari did same undecided
Tinubu is miles ahead of buhari
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Anyiamaka: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2023
OriOko88:

Why is ur fit father not d president. Oh i guess he's so poor to afford APC nomination form. Eleriibu somebodi

Well, the internet and social media has provided people and often the senseless and unreasonable the platform to express what they think without thinking. There is no cure for absolute stupidity and I don't know how I can help you.
Well, my late father was never a thief, never a drug baron, never a ruthless super corrupt sick , old man. He never moved in the wrong direction and he never had a band of idiots cheering him on in such directions. Ll0
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by naijanaso: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Lord, grant me old age in sound health filled with wealth. I want to also bond with my grand children and great grand children.
Also give me the heart of compassion to help humanity with the resources you'll bless me with.
I celebrate with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.