Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu (71503 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Lovely
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by phemmyfour: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Nukilia:
grin This picture just fixed the country's economy
Same rubbish Buhari did for 8yrs......Dey still dey cap even while in office grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by OriOko88(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Anyiamaka:

Well, the internet and social media has provided people and often the senseless and unreasonable the platform to express what they think without thinking. There is no cure for absolute stupidity and I don't know how I can help you.
Well, my late father was never a thief, never a drug baron, never a ruthless super corrupt sick , old man. He never moved in the wrong direction and he never had a band of idiots cheering him on in such directions. Ll0
Oh I see..you don't even have a father. No wonder u had d effontery to call someone's father unfit. Hopeless fatherless bastardd!
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Baba Tinubu, that God allowed you to enjoy your grandchildren till this day in Power,proofs you have good heart for Nigerians. Am igbo and have been close to you when you were Lagos govr,you prove to be a detribalized person,I pray God give you longer life to lead Nigeria well to a mega nation like you planned and set that vision for Lagosians IFSHA grin
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by crownprince23: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
What a fulfilled old man
so fulfilled. Half of the people that abuse him are yarning for this kind of fulfilling life for their generation
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by seguno2: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
What a fulfilled old man

An old man whose fulfilment is at the detriment of millions of people who he steals from, instead of employing teachers to provide free education for all Lagos children since 1999?

Do you really know what fulfilled means
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Hotwest: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2023
That boy fresh well. His future is secured
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by malcom1X: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Praktikals:
This is not a good time to be an Obidient. Imagine singing eluupii 78, Obi 90, kekerenke 1000 just few months ago and now having to wake up everyday to read news about Tinubu this, Tinubu that. May the Almighty God give them the fortitide to endure this for the next 8 years

Can't you see the kids have an Igbo blood? Do they look Yoruba to you.
Look well, leave tribalism

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2023
SaintLucia:
This is Obi son. Se na this kind clown wan give Obi grandchildren grin

Aye obi ti baje
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Father4all: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Una don start this rubbish again
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Anyiamaka: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2023
OriOko88:

Oh I see..you don't even have a father. No wonder u had d effontery to call someone's father unfit. Hopeless fatherless bastardd!

May your father will die untimely and may you face enough shege to teach you life lessons. Don't tag me again. I don't like replying stupid people.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Praktikals(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2023
malcom1X:

Can't you see the kids have an Igbo blood? Do they look Yoruba to you.
Look well, leave tribalism
The kids are too beautiful to be Ndigbo. They are full blood omoluabis
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by tabaralph: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Playing with your grandkids while your voters grandkids are dying of hunger

First week he was busy signing up and down we think say werey know wetin him dey do

One month later he’s now saying it’s only God that can fix Nigeria

That’s to tell you that this Irigbaji cocaine addict has no plans

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Guyman01:

Repeating a lie cheapens your personality
See who is talking about repeating lies...no be Obidients dey repeat the lie of 120 cars convoy even when they know that the cars belong to friends and associates of the president that went to welcome him at the airport.

Hypocrites!
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by fortune1968: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Nukilia:
grin This picture just fixed the country's economy
Everything is not about the economy .The President also have his life to live .He didn't create the socio - political problems the country is facing .So , live and let others live .Your talk is neither here nor there.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by BantuCanon: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2023
Na so the thing go !
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Dadadididacontr: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

First week he was busy signing up and down we think say werey know wetin him dey do

You are assuming him like your Father from dot in the Circle.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Parrot69: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
SaintLucia:
This is Obi son. Se na this kind clown wan give Obi grandchildren grin
I swear I be obidient but how you take talk this thing funny o grin grin grin
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Mercy2006(f): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
CJStarz:
Cute children....umu nwadiana....only Igbos here will understand. God bless the cuties. Igbo blood runs in them❤️❤️
I believe white blood runs in them too😀😀
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by CJStarz: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bia,Mercy, take ya time o🤣🤣

Mercy2006:
I believe white blood runs in them too😀😀
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by Gboom: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

With all these your unsubstantiated comments, the day DSS go gbab you remain small
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by malcom1X: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Praktikals:

The kids are too beautiful to be Ndigbo. They are full blood omoluabis

Both of us know that is not Tinubu's lineage.

I have seen Tinubu, I have seen old pictures of Tinubu, he celebrated his mother's remembrance a few months ago so I have seen his mother.

We both know the reason those kids are beautiful is not because of Tinubu or his son.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu by DaveJacuzie: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
halaqasa:
"Asiwaju Jágábán ❤️❤️ , Ghana Must Go Bag"

" Seyi Tinubu , Gbogbo Lagos Oun Loju Eko "
Correction.. bullion van

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.