Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option (356 Views)

5 Ways To Save Money During The Subsidy Fuel Price Hike: By Amechi Okoli / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
My Nairaland family, this fuel price increase no be for here.
As a sharp guy, I have decided to think outside of the box, abeg where can i buy an healthy horse. I don tire for high fuel price.
Any recommendation will be kindly appreciated.
I need a good healthy horse that can take me to work and bring me back home after work. No fuel cost, no hold up, nor drivers License or particulars.

Any kind soul to please point me in the right direction.
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Mindlog: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Get a bicycle or go for a solar/ electric powered scooter, that is if some crazy Nigerian drivers won't enjoy [i]brushing [/i]you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
I love that scooter but no space to ride am for Lagos road. Some angry danfo go clear me and my scooter comot for road.

I need a mean angry looking horse for Lagos road!
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Chepos1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
I love that scooter but no space to ride am for Lagos road. Some angry danfo go clear me and my scooter comot for road.

I need a mean angry looking horse for Lagos road!

Go Ebonyi state
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chepos1:

Go Ebonyi state

Why Ebonyi in particular! Care to explain?
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Chepos1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

Why Ebonyi in particular! Care to explain?

Go to Ezzamgbo in Ebonyi, you will get it from there.
I spent a year in Abakiliki so I am sure you will get it there.
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chepos1:

Go to Ezzamgbo in Ebonyi, you will get it from there.
I spent a year in Abakiliki so I am sure you will get it there.

I see what you mean. Thank you.

I am taking the next night bus to Ebonyi!
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Chepos1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

I see what you mean. Thank you.

I am taking the next night bus to Ebonyi!

😂 Safe trip
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chepos1:

😂 Safe trip

Thank you?

"Conductor, wait make i enter bus"!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:
Get a bicycle or go for a solar/ electric powered scooter, that is if some crazy Nigerian drivers won't enjoy brushing you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now is definitely a good time for groups to insist on such ideas abeg! grin

I personally biked to work/school/everywhere for a period of about 3 years and it was some of the best times ever for me. Even bank executives back when I worked at Chase also shared the bike path each day. undecided

If you live within 10 miles of your workplace and you are able to find a relatively safe bike path to travel to and fro, then seriously consider getting a bicycle. If no bike paths then consider joining with members in the area and area to lobby for the creation of a bike path so many who are willing to can have alternative and cheaper means of getting around already available to 10s of millions across many countries and cities the world over. Necessity, they say, is the mother of all inventions. I think it is time for Nigerians to start acting outside of the societal box that has kept them docile for so way too long! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by JeffreyJunior: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maintaining a horse may be costlier than buying petrol.

Buy bicycle instead.
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Maintaining a horse may be costlier than buying petrol.

Buy bicycle instead.

I will feed my horse with pap and akara. I was told horses love akara and pap a lot.

Better still, horses like corns and there will be lots of corns in this corn-fused administration.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by JeffreyJunior: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Skyview01:

I will feed my horse with pap and akara. I was told horses love akara and pap a lot.

Better still horses like corn and there will be lots of corns in this corn-fused administration.
Weyrey. cheesy
Re: Fuel Price Increase - Alternative Option by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Weyrey. cheesy

This government and $700/litre fuel increase will favour me, my horse and my family.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions To The Mother Of Six Being Paraded For Adultery: A Very Biased Take. / 2010 Registered Toyota Matrix @ogudu Lagos3.4m / Watch And Download Movies Of Your Choice With Zero Fee On Netflix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.