Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. (4861 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2023
eteebanky1:

OGUN kill you, Thief

Op, your sister sent her mobile OTP code to someone, sope otilo

There is nothing the bank can do about it, since the transaction was initiated by a one true pairing code .
You are wrong there! Banks just don't like to help even if you are not responsible for the breach of your account. But for you to say there is nothing they could do, you're wrong.
Re: My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. by WhisperedNoise: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2023
maasoap:

The worst and most baffling part of this is that the account owner herself would never be allowed to withdraw 1 million naira in a day without entering the bank hall
It baffles me, bro.
Our banking system ehn...so messed up. Too many holes.

1 Like

Re: My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Don't fall for another scam o
Abolodje:

Easy peasy for me to help your sister fix it, I’ll do it at a low cost of 250k for her.
I’ll track down the fraudsters and they will refund every single penny.
Re: My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. by Salary: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

I am not him. I leave in BENUE state nd proudly IDOMA by tribe. Ask any Idoma man here, he will tell u dat Adoka is a town under Otukpo LGA.
Shalom sis mi.

**Benue guy??
**Damn!!

Re: My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. by faceLAGOS: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2023
Most Nigerian women no get brain.

Na to dey scroll scroll upandan Facebook video & tiktok dem sabi.
Re: My Sis Was Scammed Of One Million Naira This Morning. by EbubeMiraclee: 11:23pm On Jan 06
murphyrichy:
@Op, it's very easy to get the culprit. Report the matter to a nearby police station. Let them use banker's Order and block the beneficiary's account. I can be of help. But ur location matters?
please help Me sir too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Type Of Watch Has Been Stolen In London, It Worth ₦321Million(Photos) / Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era / Beware Of The Person In The Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.