Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records (37256 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Zico5(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
I wonder what's wrong with my people in Naija. Can't they look for other record to break. Is it only cook-a-ton that exist.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by MSGAMBLE9: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
43Ronin:
It's always yoruba. you will not see an igbo, beni, or nigerdelta person. & that is what they carry to elections. GEJ dey removed so that yoruba can be vice at the expense of our economy. same thing 2023, Agiku, PO are better choices than tinubu but no, it must be yoruba, now the yoruba man has thrown 4.3 million people into poverty in his first 30 days.
Life itself is a competition that is why they say it's survival of the fittest...

Tinubu is the reason your Osu agenda never agend, una pain is for eight years...

You are shedding tears now, you will soon shed blood... Bitter Osu-man.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Osariemen12: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
F*cking Yoruba cat face, idiot, and devious LovePeddler. They're all like that in that region. However, the better south has set the pace. Mediocre is welcomed.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Babygreene(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Damn! Africans why are you so wicked and hate yourselves? There are a million and one other records to break!

Hilda's win was not just for herself but reflected on all Nigerians,and in extension to Africa.

Let the girl savor her victory in peace! This is nothing but sheer wickedness, evil and black magic!

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by iInjureHerYansh: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Women are very jealous of each other. Forget the women supporting women bullshit. Ask yourself why is it women that are coming up to break this hilda's cookathon record? Sometimes the jealousy is spiced with a little bit of witchcraft..I'll explain. A female work colleague once told me she can never date me but once i'm collecting another girl's number, she will be frowning, if i try to touch or hug a girl, she will block me, lol. you dont want me and you dont want me to have another, is that not witchcraft?
She wanted you. Maybe you was suffocating her with attention and she gotta put you on hold. If you had ignored her completely after telling her your mind she wouldn't have tried blocking you from other girls.
Don't ask me how I take know say you been still Deh follow her talk and making jokes after she turned you down cheesy
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Quenncee: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Time to ban Nigeria is here.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Morbeta11(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
azpekuliar:
At least she looks better prepared for it unlike the Ekiti chef

That one has been thrown into the dustbin of history...
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by iamL(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yeye people everywhere.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Successdude(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Quebec91:
cheesy i tell you

That snake gender no like themselve at all, all they do is to compete, jealous and envy one kkanother

This one pass being a gender thing ...... Look well, and you'll see it

Well, I guess those who called dammys own "healthy competition" can see how shallowly they appeared with that inscription.... Does this really look healthy ?

Oyibo can't do this. Atleast let's allow our humanity over our pride and jealousy

This is bad energy and it's obvious even from time immemorial

Currently, there is a gwr holder of a man who ran longest distance while being burned with fire .... Or can't Nigerians or our yoruba people try that one too ? Or when a Nigerian does skipping now, you'll see 100 people want to do skipping

Humanity first before any other thing .... People should keep bad every away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by sulaak(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided

Becoming stale and annoying.
Let's find something else to compete for.
We know all of you can cook for years, on the marathon scale, but must it be only food that Nigerians cook to enter Guinness Book of Records?
They will soon ban Nigerians from that record now...

Nigerians are not original in any endeavour; they are always "follow-follow," and that's why our elites are always copying the Western and Asian economic models.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by mediclife1987(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGI7I97U1HI

Source- https://punchng.com/another-nigerian-chef-adeola-begins-150-hour-cook-a-thon-to-break-guinness-records/

Who noticed that it's only Yorubas that are actually trying to break this records?

Fear Yorubas, their copy cats no be for here...
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Hollandia2030: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
meum:
Las las Nigerians go tear Guinness Book patapata. Wetin be all dis cookathon?
😂😹
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by do4luv14(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
Nigerians should leave tribalism out of these. Records have always been briken.

Hilda also broke someones record also.

Wy are we so divided naw? Let's support all of them....all from Nigeria jarey

Yes we are showing it to the world and not to any tribe or group.

Keep breaking records if you have to make all of us proud Nigerians

Go girl!!

The Question is Did Hilda broke the one held by a Nigerian

What is it with those Yoruba Chefs, Or better still is it only food that had a record,

This is the second person. from the S/West nau, And why
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Pque(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wa fe laaa. E be like say I go organize one for my mama as this thing dey go. Mummy, are you ready to go 200 hrs? All we need to do is to put chef behind your name.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by silvoclaira: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stop being a Tribalist...bigot!!
do4luv14:

The Question is Did Hilda broke the one held by a Nigerian

What is it with those Yoruba Chefs, Or better still is it only food that had a record,

This is the second person. from the S/West nau, And why

No body stops you from breaking any Nigerian record. All is for the glory of the Nation

Records are bound to be broken.....do not envy

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by do4luv14(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
Stop being a Tribalist...bigot!!

No body stops you from breaking any Nigerian record. All is for the glory of the Nation

Records are bound to be broken.....do not envy

So sorry I feel you pains

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by rickleye: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
One thing you guys don’t realize is that you have a tendency to abuse something and make a mockery of a thing .
I mean GBR are meant to be feats that take considerable time to reach and overcome.
It’s like I am reading similar records being broken every week . Isn’t there anything else you all can do but cook ? Plus, the food even sweet ?🤔

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by yemex04(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
It is getting boring already.They should find another records to break or set
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Pio44: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
What did yourba really want?
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Tommydare(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Se e n gbo omo irankiran...how many yoruba food wey you know?
Odin13:
grin

Why be say na only Yoruba people..,

… fact be say dem no come get variety of local food .. na wetin she wan come Dey cook for 150 hrs?

Ewedu ati orodo ati rice ewa.. shewa..
Alway me go tribal..

The whole thing has turn to big mess… those people love competition..

Now you ask what’s the end game of their tribalism?

Make other Nigerian tribe stArt another challenge and see em flood ..

Nigeria is going from worst to deep.. lack of ideas from druggie.. only wan to outdo the dullard before him..

We go soon see .. oyo osun ogun representative.. and dia cook ewethon

Careless

When lots of their jobless youth keep supporting a daft and anti people government

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Dengoh(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Oniranu
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by silvoclaira: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
do4luv14:

So sorry I feel you pains

Thank you! please enjoy the record breaking finale grin

Hilda can contest again if he record gets broken.....its a win win!

You also can contest

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Lannister360: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheSuperX:
Nigerians and copy copy.
If Hilda didn't break the cooking world record, nobody for break am.
Yorubas not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by ckc(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
This thing is now irritatingly stale abeg. Is this the only record available to break in Guinness world records?Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Unrated900(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
I tell you very very unproductive waste of time person.
You can use that 150 hour to break other record than cooking.
No wonder female education ends in the kitchen,no matter the bsc hnd and more they acquired

quote author=Westerhoffe post=124136922] undecided

Becoming stale and annoying.
Let's find something else to compete for.
We know all of you can cook for years, on the marathon scale, but must it be only food that Nigerians cook to enter Guinness Book of Records?
They will soon ban Nigerians from that record now...
[/quote]
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by bionixs: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
Nigerians should leave tribalism out of these. Records have always been briken.

Hilda also broke someones record also.

Wy are we so divided naw? Let's support all of them....all from Nigeria jarey

Yes we are showing it to the world and not to any tribe or group.

Keep breaking records if you have to make all of us proud Nigerians

Go girl!!

sorry.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by ogbonti: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=MetroLane post=124142300]Na only food Dem Sabi.......

All these girls Make una do another thing na.

If Buhari say una Belong to the kitchen, una go dey vex, yet na only kitchen skills una just dey display.

[b]just wait make one oyinbo break record for longest sex - na there naija go come out tear and destroy that record a thousand times grin
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Omoolaissagoal: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Don't tear this book please
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by olawonder(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
GBoR will soon change the rules of this game now! Everything naija is involved in is always scatterblasted! Soon they’ll put a year gap before any new records can be considered… that time everybody go rest undecided
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
At your age Asgard, you're still behaving like a toddler
Odin13:
grin

Why be say na only Yoruba people..,

… fact be say dem no come get variety of local food .. na wetin she wan come Dey cook for 150 hrs?

Ewedu ati orodo ati rice ewa.. shewa..
Alway me go tribal..

The whole thing has turn to big mess… those people love competition..

Now you ask what’s the end game of their tribalism?

Make other Nigerian tribe stArt another challenge and see em flood ..

Nigeria is going from worst to deep.. lack of ideas from druggie.. only wan to outdo the dullard before him..

We go soon see .. oyo osun ogun representative.. and dia cook ewethon

Careless

When lots of their jobless youth keep supporting a daft and anti people government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.