Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records (37259 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by verifywithme(f): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yoruba people and envy na 5and6
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by frog12: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
nigeria copy copy grin
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by pappicole(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
One of reason pos full everywhere. Abeg ask them for me when one of them go start wash a thor. Make una con start washing clothes with hand for 150hrs

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Odin13: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
At your age Asgard, you're still behaving like a toddler

Don’t know Asgard.. Odin is close to 15.. and still enjoying his teens..pls allow me play with sands ..
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Goalnaldo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
She wanted you. Maybe you was suffocating her with attention and she gotta put you on hold. If you had ignored her completely after telling her your mind she wouldn't have tried blocking you from other girls.
Don't ask me how I take know say you been still Deh follow her talk and making jokes after she turned you down cheesy
i didnt even ask her out. It was a mischievous elder colleague that jokingly told her i like her.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Tekahashi: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
na only this record dey now?
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by 7arrows: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided

Becoming stale and annoying.
Let's find something else to compete for.
We know all of you can cook for years, on the marathon scale, but must it be only food that Nigerians cook to enter Guinness Book of Records?
They will soon ban Nigerians from that record now...

Na because them no dey pay. If they pay na then u go know say Nigerians sabi do things.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by dikings(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na when Person Slumb live for this show, Una go Calm down... Lubbish
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Awise09(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good luck to her
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Harmless1b(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Till someone collapse n diee, all this ladies will not stop tempting their God....

Cookathon no come get value again
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Yoighaman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Women are very jealous of each other. Forget the women supporting women bullshit. Ask yourself why is it women that are coming up to break this hilda's cookathon record? Sometimes the jealousy is spiced with a little bit of witchcraft..I'll explain. A female work colleague once told me she can never date me but once i'm collecting another girl's number, she will be frowning, if i try to touch or hug a girl, she will block me, lol. you dont want me and you dont want me to have another, is that not witchcraft?

grin

Better winchcraft my brother....
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by luluman: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided

Becoming stale and annoying.
Let's find something else to compete for.
We know all of you can cook for years, on the marathon scale, but must it be only food that Nigerians cook to enter Guinness Book of Records?
They will soon ban Nigerians from that record now...
Now you can't mind your business: what if that's the only thing she knows how to do?
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by AfonjaPriest: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Everyone is now bearing chef because they feel they can cook something they think people would love to eat. Anyway, I hope she would prepare agbó, which those that will sacrifice their stomachs to be habitations for foreign bodies could wash the food down with.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Victoria2022(f): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mtcheeeew copy copy cat🙄
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Monday60655(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Where was her all those while? Simply because Hilda broke Guinness book of record, now everybody wants to trend.
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by nwosu1982: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Yorubas and envy na 5&6, what a tribe . Naija no good na dem cause am
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by eteebanky1: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Hilda Bassey is now an Actress.

She is good to go, no problem.

Movie Title : Mr & Mrs Robert

A couple navigating married life and its growing pains mak
e an unsuspecting move that leads to traumatic events.

Will they survive it?

Director: Nwani Orire

Genre: Drama

Stars: Oyetola Adesanmi, Olly Agangan-Longe, Hilda Baci, Inem King, Paul Nuga, Blessing Jessica Obasi-Nze, Chike Okoroafor, Anthonia Okoye, Adeyemi Olowoshagba, Kunle Remi

Why men always simp in all the English nollywood movies........ useless movies

You go dy hear, prince that turn gateman inother to find wife, billionaire lady looking for poor man to marry among all this useless titles
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by michelism(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
azpekuliar:
At least she looks better prepared for it unlike the Ekiti chef

You mean the one that needs soldiers to cook grin grin grin
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Askme2020(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Women are very jealous of each other. Forget the women supporting women bullshit. Ask yourself why is it women that are coming up to break this hilda's cookathon record? Sometimes the jealousy is spiced with a little bit of witchcraft..I'll explain. A female work colleague once told me she can never date me but once i'm collecting another girl's number, she will be frowning, if i try to touch or hug a girl, she will block me, lol. you dont want me and you dont want me to have another, is that not witchcraft?
She want u to ask her out like 4-5times before she accept u ....
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by Awaja(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Record weh Baci never enjoy na en u wan snach ,chai !
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by TristanX: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yrooba people and envy ehn.... tufiakwa!!
Re: Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records by gazza07(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rubbish. All these children of hate, tueh! Nothing different to try again? Why not try longest hours without taking a bath? Ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.