Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? (4731 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
isokomarine:
in my own opinion I believe that you are not exposed because Igbo will support south south than any other ethnic group
I am not exposed in your blind mind..
We Ijaws don't want any igbo support idiot.
We Ijaws are capable of handling our issues...so we don't need the support of piri ama abu,,,final.

We Ijaws and Yorubas are brothers.. that's final.
We know what we are saying.
We know why we like the Yorubas more than igbos....so get out with your small brain and face your isoko......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by isokomarine: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tukpa8:
I am not exposed in your blind mind..
We Ijaws don't want any igbo support idiot.
We Ijaws are capable of handling our issues...so we don't need the support of piri ama abu,,,final.

We Ijaws and Yorubas are brothers.. that's final.
We know what we are saying.
We know why we like the Yorubas more than igbos....so get out with your small brain and face your isoko......
do you think that the ijaw are better than Igbo
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by isokomarine: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tukpa8:
Ijaws were never taken as slaves...Ijaws were the slave dealers..
even today, we still have some igbo slaves in some Ijaw communities like Okrika, Kalabari, Opobo etc.
white could not have the power to took Ijaw as slave, so Ijaws were the ones capturing Igbos to sell.

with what the white men saw from Ijaw boys back then when they first came to today nigeria from the sea.....it was the heavy resistance that made white men gave up and strike business with Ijaws.
stop being deceived by moonlight story,, every black ethnic groups suffer slave trade
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by GreatBoss: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
isokomarine:
stop being deceived by moonlight story,, every black ethnic groups suffer slave trade

Not Ijaw
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2023
isokomarine:
get out
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2023
isokomarine:
do you think that the ijaw are better than Igbo
we are better than Igbos 100%
asked yourself why Igbos are attaching themselves on us.
We are the people igbos are trying to become
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by isokomarine: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tukpa8:
we are better than Igbos 100%
asked yourself why Igbos are attaching themselves on us.
We are the people igbos are trying to become
in what aspect behavior, politics or economic
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Christistruth03: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
igbo people are lovely people, one thing I hate about them is pride, chai dis people can be so proud

I think they need to fully accept their God Given leaders not the Criminals that have taken over

The same thing happened when they abandoned Azikiwe for Ojukwu

Zik wasn't a saint but he was far far better than Ojukwu
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Christistruth03: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
thinksense:
They can't leave ss alone because their dot nation can't do without ss. They are landlocked. No resources therefore they need to subjugate SS so that they can have oil money.

The reason God put you beside each other is not just for Oil and Sea Coast they need the SS diplomatic Skills as well

They seem to have been on sabbatical leave on the day the Almighty was sharing out the gift of diplomacy and Political Sagacity

But they are very industrious

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by truthhurtsnaira: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
Go and clear the creeks from oil spillage caused by the North.

Go and get back all the oil company jobs hijacked by YORUBA

Stop calling IGBOs who have never insulted the region.

Atleast we all know the regions that insulted the First SS President the most and removed his Government, without decorum.

Any SS that will fall for stewpid Propaganda is a fuu.

Before further reading I saw this post and it was GBAM!!

Their so called propaganda needs an upgrade in 2023….. They want to continue to divide the children of the most high…. But they dont know that the so called nameless “SOUTH SOUTH” that will soon answer their real name/identity loves the “SOUTH EAST”…… especially Edo/Delta….. Those folks have since tired of Awolowo style chameleon and backstabbing politics as well as bedsheet tying politics….
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
isokomarine:
in what aspect behavior, politics or economic
all..

Behavior: Ijaws 100%............igbos 0%
Igbos have zero percent in behavior that's why they are chased everywhere and reject everywhere......their attitudes hurts people....no wonder south africans slaughtered them....no wonder, ghana chasing them.....no wonder North people chase them 2017.....no wonder Yorubas chased them in lagos.....no wonder everyone in south south rejecting them....

Politics: Igbos are fifth class, so no need to explain this.

Economy....I see why Igbos are no1 in criminal activities like, baby factory,,, ritualism,,,, asahwo,,, human trafficking,,,,drug peddling,,,fake product selling,,,,baby trading,,,, human organ trafficking.....this is the only economical field, no other ethnicity can compete with the ibos.....I respect them for this economy......no wonder the Igbos filled up india prisons,,,,,,south africa prisons,,,ghana prisons,,,, nigeria prisons,,,,,africa countries prisons,,,,,,,asia countries prisons,,,,,, america prisons,,,,,, european countries prisons,,,south america countries prisons..........

No wonder these people complaining that the numbers of nigerians in their prisons too much so they want to depot some prisoners to nigeria.......

Ijaws are normal human beings..
Igbos are just piri ama abu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by isokomarine: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Tukpa8:
all..

Behavior: Ijaws 100%............igbos 0%
Igbos have zero percent in behavior that's why they are chased everywhere and reject everywhere......their attitudes hurts people....no wonder south africans slaughtered them....no wonder, ghana chasing them.....no wonder North people chase them 2017.....no wonder Yorubas chased them in lagos.....no wonder everyone in south south rejecting them....

Politics: Igbos are fifth class, so no need to explain this.

Economy....I see why Igbos are no1 in criminal activities like, baby factory,,, ritualism,,,, asahwo,,, human trafficking,,,,drug peddling,,,fake product selling,,,,baby trading,,,, human organ trafficking.....this is the only economical field, no other ethnicity can compete with the ibos.....I respect them for this economy......no wonder the Igbos filled up india prisons,,,,,,south africa prisons,,,ghana prisons,,,, nigeria prisons,,,,,africa countries prisons,,,,,,,asia countries prisons,,,,,, america prisons,,,,,, european countries prisons,,,south america countries prisons..........

No wonder these people complaining that the numbers of nigerians in their prisons too much so they want to depot some prisoners to nigeria.......

Ijaws are normal human beings..
Igbos are just piri ama abu.
but I don't think so
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
isokomarine:
but I don't think so
that's speaks volume of your ignorance.

I urged you to stay on news for like two weeks, you will hear again that two nigerians have been arrested by India police over criminalities.....when you see this happen, don't just do anything o,,,just check their names and you will see nothing but chukwuki,,,nwabulu,,,chukwudi,,,nnenna,,etc.

any day you will hear or see news of two or more nigerians been arrested of drug cases or other criminal stuffs in south africa,,ghana,,libya,,,india,,etc, just do nothing but only be checking the names, and you will keep seeing chu and nwa.

I believed like two weeks time,, another nigerians will be arrested in abroad,,,,you will confirm what I am saying, but only if you will be checking the names
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by isokomarine: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Tukpa8:
that's speaks volume of your ignorance.

I urged you to stay on news for like two weeks, you will hear again that two nigerians have been arrested by India police over criminalities.....when you see this happen, don't just do anything o,,,just check their names and you will see nothing but chukwuki,,,nwabulu,,,chukwudi,,,nnenna,,etc.

any day you will hear or see news of two or more nigerians been arrested of drug cases or other criminal stuffs in south africa,,ghana,,libya,,,india,,etc, just do nothing but only be checking the names, and you will keep seeing chu and nwa.

I believed like two weeks time,, another nigerians will be arrested in abroad,,,,you will confirm what I am saying, but only if you will be checking the names
learn to understand before you respond because you didn't understand my question
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
isokomarine:
learn to understand before you respond because you didn't understand my question
it is an insult to compare igbo to the great Ijaw Nation...Igbos were our slaves
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cromagnon: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
Go and clear the creeks from oil spillage caused by the North.

Go and get back all the oil company jobs hijacked by YORUBA

Stop calling IGBOs who have never insulted the region.

Atleast we all know the regions that insulted the First SS President the most and removed his Government, without decorum.

Any SS that will fall for stewpid Propaganda is a fuu.
which tribes voted for Jonathan first term
Which ones made sure he went from vp to acting president and then full president
Very short memory..... Smh
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cromagnon: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
crossfm:
I don't know the reason why some people go about creating topics that will foster enemity, hatred and division amongst the various tribe's in Nigeria.

The people beating drums of war in this country don't know that war is akin to setting fire to a dry forest. Once the fire ignites to curtail is very difficult.

In most cases I blame the people who like their comments and cheer them on.

Someone waking up early in the morning,and the first thing to do is to spread hate is really a misnomer.
You don't read much history do you?
Figures
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cromagnon: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Justiceleague1:
God hates people like this op cos it's obvious you hate peace.
The SS and SE people have come a long way together and have a strong tie traditionally, culturally and politically

Igbo language is spoken in the SE and parts of SS.
The south used to be united and it was of great benefit to us all until the yorubas led by the YMM turned heels and more or less became an antagonist to the other south. This benefited no one apart from the north who are always happy when the south is disunited.
Now this devilish op wants the peace and harmony between the SE and SS to degrade and fade away!

Azikiwe joined the North not yorubas
Ekueme joined the North not yorubas
Obi joined the north not yorubas
Its SE that is antagonist in the South

He wants the entire south to be at war with eachother!

Again,the north was formerly one north but today it is made up of three regions with the NC on her own. Now the north central is very different from the core north but that hasn't stopped the core from aligning with them in their area consultative forums..that hasn't stopped the core Fulanis from attacking them incessantly and wanting to claim their lands by force but we have never heard or seen these southern hypocrites and betrayers and busy bodies accusing the core north of attachee by force,as they always stupidly say, wanting to force the NC on themselves!

When are you going to advise the core north to free the NC?!
Everyday they foam in the mouth on here annoying everyone on their sermons and epistles about the Igbos forcing whatever on themselves!

God will surely visit all haters of peace with His wrath
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by isokomarine: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2023
Tukpa8:
it is an insult to compare igbo to the great Ijaw Nation...Igbos were our slaves
list any factors that makes you feel that ijaw are greater than igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2023
isokomarine:
list any factors that makes you feel that ijaw are greater than igbo
guy get out...
If you don't know anything, go and ask ibo people and they will tell you the qualities in Ijaw that they are dying for.......Igbos are in all Ijaw facebook groups begging us day and night for relationship....... we are great people so we don't want alliance,,,but Igbos cannot survive without we Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2023
chatinent:
This is like a paid advert, uncle. You need to be good at politics so that you can better represent stories with facts...not just long partisan stories aimed at recruiting people with same ideology to solidify your opinions...as usually done with majority of partisan Nairaland resident “politicians.”

Okoro stay your lane
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by OredoPikin: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Odibembem:
The South South is broadly made up of two parts, the Midwest axis (Bendel or Edo and Delta) and the Calabar- Rivers axis (made up if Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa). While the Midwest axis was excised from the old Western Region, Calabar- Rivers axis was excised from the old Eastern Region. Note however that since it's excision, d South West Yorubas have never laid claim to d Midwest region of South South. They moved on and allowed Midwest South South enjoy their "independence".

On the other hand, the South East Ndigbo have not allowed the South South to be. Either their political leaders are claiming South South is part of them or their Biafran zealots are carving maps designating SS region as integral parts of Biafra irrespective of d feeling of the people. Their celebrities and activists even make provocative comments and posts declaring that South South doesn't exist in geography forgetting same argument can be made for Midwest and Middle East yet d world recognizes d Middle East.

The SE is behaving like a lover who wants to keep dragging an ex who has long moved on. When u compare them with how d SW has allowed d SS be despite Midwest being once with them, u can easily tell why d SW are doing far better than d SE in d Nigerian project. Let d SE leave d SS alone, d forced attachment is annoying. Of all d regions in Nigeria only d SE is refusing to accept and respect d "independence" of d SS region. It's things like this that are making others not to trust d SE and in turn d SE would claim others hate them. No, your attitude is bad and annoying, change it and no one would hate u or marginalize u. U can't claim Hausa Fulanis hegemony on one hand why u are doing far worse to d Niger Delta people. Be satisfied with your region and make the best out of it.
you people should just rest already
2015 is still fresh to most of us
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by OredoPikin: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2023
Odibembem:

The issue at stake here is d unbridled lust of d SE for the SS. How can a group of people be so lustful, so avaricious and so greedy? U are d only region in Nigeria claiming ownership over another region, not even d NW claims ownership of NC or NE even though Fulanis are in all three. This underlies the tragedy of d SE region in d Nigerian polity. Ask yourself why it's so unlikely d rest of Nigeria would trust d SE with presidency in d next 35 years, this is exactly why. A Delta and Edo man, an Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers and Rivers man would had rotated presidency among themselves, a SE man would still not had gotten it cos he is busy arguing, insulting and claiming ownership of d SS and d rest of Nigeria would keep shaking their heads in pity for him.
this same region that gave us almost 100% of their votes in 2011 and 2015. in 2015 when the SW decided to aligned with the north and betrayed the entire southern nigeria, this same SE region stood behind us with their full chest. do u why? cos we are brothers.
so any propaganda u people try to push now, its just a waste of time because we will never forget

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri And Azikiwe Roads In Aba. / Nigeria Spends N24tr Yearly On Food Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.