Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? (4687 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Owologbo:

rest in Jesus name.
Delta State has nothing to do with yorubas, we don't have anything in common; religion, culture or behavior.
We don't backstab, fluctuate or play divisive hateful politics.
Know your boundary and maintain your boundary.
mentioned only your tribe....we Ijaws have similarities with the Yorubas..

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

There is nothing like South South oga. Use your head, apply your brain. For your own good align with your Igbo brothers whom you share everything in common with. The way Nigeria is going if you miss the opportunity of being part of Igbo I sorry for you. You still don't understand what you are up against with you balkanized region where a PH man does not understand the language of a Bayelsa man or Edo. Dey play.
proudly south south
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
isokomarine:
my there is no correlation between South south and Yoruba
we Ijaws have correlation with the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Auxtan(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

If it is about collaboration and partnership, why won't we want unity not just SS and SE but of the entire south. But u SE people must respect unity in diversity. There may be Ibo dialect in d SS but that doesn't mean they don't have their identity. It's d arrogance of d SE claiming there is nothing like SS that is brewing resistance and is bringing about this lack of Southern solidarity. German is spoken in Switzerland but d Germans will never tell u Switzerland does not exist. Same way French is spoken widely in Belgium but d French will never arrogantly claim Belgium is d same as France. Everyone deserves d dignity of identity, that's what u SE people don't understand. And don't let us dabble into history cos d Edo and Delta people will tell u that apart from d British, no other people have attacked and occupied Edoland and Great Benin except the Igbos in 1970 and Ojukwu did it when Midwest had declared neutrality as a sign of peace yet Igbos invaded us and occupied us, removed d Gov, Col Ejoor and appointed an Igboman as our Head of State, without our consent. That's history and it would be inconvenient for u to hear it. That is why our people must be very vigilant these days, d era of being d nice guy and of being neutral is gone. We have our own identity and we will guard it jealously otherwise u guys will again make choices for us forcefully and arrogantly. God forbid
Mumu, after all your tears it ends only nairaland. Fuu!
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

By the way, where is North North?
wow, then Ijaws must be very powerful people..... Creating different regions for themselves..
I believed the power of my great tribe.
We created the impossible.
Wow...we will really cherish this our south south.....we had intention of going for Ijaw Republic but since you remind of this,,, South south republic recontinue

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Odibembem: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

There is definitely a reason for everything. What I will tell you is that the exit of Igbos in Nigeria because if this calculated and agreed hatred will be you guys greatest regret. I will love to see how the South South will cohabit with the North and SW seriously.

It is then you will know who truly loves you but it will be late because if we turn back we would be gone and gone for good. Mark my words.

The SE cannot exit from Nigeria without d SS cos u would become an enclave, a country within a country like Swaziland and Lesotho. U will be surrounded on all sides by Nigeria. Would be hell in a cell for u guys. That's why Buhari called u guys a dot in a circle, he wasn't stupid, that's why no one is bothered with ur sit at home, if u like sit for three months, FG won't bother to interfere cos they know u have no where to go. We of d SS realize that, that ur only exit route is through us hence d fake love and attachment from u but we say no, stay on ur lane. We will never again be collateral damage for your misadventure.

6 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Danisaint112(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

The SE cannot exit from Nigeria without d SS cos u would become an enclave, a country within a country like Swaziland and Lesotho. U will be surrounded on all sides by Nigeria. Would be hell in a cell for u guys. That's why Buhari called u guys a dot in a circle, he wasn't stupid, that's why no one is bothered with ur sit at home, if u like sit for three months, FG won't bother to interfere cos they know u have no where to go. We of d SS realize that, that ur only exit route is through us hence d fake love and attachment from u but we say no, stay on ur lane. We will never again be collateral damage for your misadventure.

As I don't have time for lengthy argument what I will be telling you is that Biafra won't be going with the 5 south east state alone because Igbos don't end there.

You can't claim a people and their heritage just because of demarcated land that happened during the civil war. Time shall tell. Just hold that and don't bother replying cause I won't respond.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Napata77: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

Igbo people just dey deceive themselves with this Biafran rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Napata77: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tukpa8:
hope you are not adding Ijaw to your rubbish?

mentioned only your tribe if you are from niger delta.... don't ever generalized it..
We Ijaws never speak similar language with Igbos,,
We have no same tradition with the ibos.
Have no same culture with the ibos.

Igbos were only our slaves that we sold to white men and no one can change that

So you are actually bragging that you sold your fellow Africans to “white men”?

You clearly have a very low IQ to see this as something to be proud of, rather than something for which you should bury your head in shame.

Disgusting mindset you have.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Napata77:

So you are actually bragging that you sold your fellow Africans to “white men”?

You clearly have a very low IQ to see this as something to be proud of, rather than something for which you should bury your head in shame.

Disgusting mindset you have.
we Ijaws don't lie or twist truth.

Izon means truth...God made Ijaw in his own likening,,,,so truth never depart us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Odibembem: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

As I don't have time for lengthy argument what I will be telling you is that Biafra won't be going with the 5 south east state alone because Igbos don't end there.

You can't claim a people and their heritage just because of demarcated land that happened during the civil war. Time shall tell. Just hold that and don't bother replying cause I won't respond.

U don't have to respond. There are over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria, only about 8 of them with Igbos included have produced a president The rest of us have never produced d president or Vice or even Senate President yet it is u Igbos that are making noise, screaming and causing disaffection all over to destabilize Nigeria. U Igbos have d least patriotism among all d tribes in Nigeria yet u are d biggest beneficiaries, u occupy d lands of others and contribute d least to the federation account. U think d other 200 tribes are stupid? If it's decided u guys should go, u won't take an inch of land outside d SE, d Nigerian military would see to that and u guys would be an enclave like Swaziland, no seaport or even land port to trade but completely dependent on Nigeria. We shall slam u with tariffs so that u won't even be able to have ur own currency but u would depend on our naira. And if u want to use our ports, chai, visa fees to enter Nigeria, road tax to use our roads and 95% custom duty. Don't be foolish. your children will hate u for being headstrong.

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by misano(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
7lives:

In that case you need to speak with the Olu of Iwere - Ile, aka Warri.
when it comes to Itsekiri. We are with the Edos.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by misano(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

U are obsessed about Yorubas, seem they are ur nightmare. U obviously an Ibo boy. South South got nothing to do with Ndigbo just like we got nothing to do with Yorubas. At least have some dignity, if someone says leave me alone u leave d person,stop forcing urself. It's a sign of huge inferiority complex on d SE. The day SE learn to stand alone is d day d rest of Nigeria will start to respect them.

Hope U know Igbo speaker are many in Delta?
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Fira09(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bigotry has taken over this forum.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by misano(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lol first off, you clearly don’t know what “rich in oil and gas means”
Secondly, stop shifting goal post!! Whether we SS mingle with SW or not, that’s not your business!! Let us choose who we want, we never asked for any love from the SE!! This mentality of attachment from the SE comes from the “We are the better southern brothers compared to the SW”
Personally as a SS Person, I don’t fancy the SW either, but Whether we choose them over you should be the least of your problems!!

People of SS know their enemies. SE is not one of them. Speaking as a full blood SS man.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Thinkfree(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, South-South and Southeast are ONE! 😊😎

Don't Decieve or Fool urself. sad

We are Bounded by Christianity and True Progressive ideas.😊🙂

Dat's why it's hard to hear Igbo vs Ijaw crisis or Edos vs Igbo crisis or Idoma vs Enugu Pple crisis.

The Whole Southern Nigeria would have been UNITED in NOT for Yoruba Muslims. undecided

In the days B4 Independence and the time of NCNC, Igbos, Yorubas and Southerners were Best of friends and were Allies.
The North were Isolated. Awolowo never like the North because we Southerners are too Dissimilar to them. 😒

If not for Yoruba Muslims, Southerners would have Dispatched with Hausa/fulanis long ago. sad

which one is idoma vs enugu?
Idoma have never been part of you and will never.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

There is definitely a reason for everything. What I will tell you is that the exit of Igbos in Nigeria because if this calculated and agreed hatred will be you guys greatest regret. I will love to see how the South South will cohabit with the North and SW seriously.

It is then you will know who truly loves you but it will be late because if we turn back we would be gone and gone for good. Mark my words.
“Calculated and agreed hate” lol 😂😂😂
First off since the SE is not friendly with either the North or the SW due to the history of the civil war, it then makes the SS the most likely ally, but rather than to dialogue and respectfully sell your agenda, you forcefully push your agenda down our throats and want us to automatically fancy you?? Hell No!!
Stop complaining of agreed hate if you want to be forceful to those you should respectfully work with!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Can you state the falsehood in this post? I don't think there is any misrepresentation here, even the SW had let the middle belt be, Kwara, edo and Kogi forms integral parts of the SW but we do not claim the, instead, our brothers from Kabba and Ilorin are begging us to come join us.

chatinent:
This is like a paid advert, uncle. You need to be good at politics so that you can better represent stories with facts...not just long partisan stories aimed at recruiting people with same ideology to solidify your opinions...as usually done with majority of partisan Nairaland resident “politicians.”

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
43Ronin:
OP the division you are trying to create will not work. First of all half of nigerdelta have igbo origins. somenof Their kings are regarded to as Igwe or eze... They answer igbo names and they have a bit of igbo language in their own that makes ibo understand a bit of what they are saying. Go to Bonny they speak both igbo and their bonny language. The only reason you are trying so hard to cause the division is because Edos have categorically stated that they are not yoruba or from yoruba which is true. The Benin empire is older than the yoruba empire hence they cannot be a decendant of yoruba people
Yes, there are many tribes in the SS especially in Rivers and Delta state that have similar language to the igbos, we agree, but the constant tendency to force the “You are one of us, so you must identify with us” mantra is low and unhelpful, if you guys have pride and prestige what you would do is to leave the door of collaboration open and try to sell your agenda, you shouldn’t force it just because of the similarities in language.
This is similar to the russia and Ukrain issue, if you notice, Ukrainian names are similar to russian names, they once existed together as a country, but when Ukraine pushed for a separate identity, they became a different country!! Allow others determine their fate!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
misano:

People of SS know their enemies. SE is not one of them. Speaking as a full blood SS man.
Yes, they are not our enemies, but their constant tendency to force us to identify with them is making them seem like one!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

Spot On!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Lol So you intend to force tribes that do not wish to be identified with you as you leave just because they have similarities with you in language and in your so called “heritage”, good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Justiceleague1: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tukpa8:
are you advocating for southern or you advocating for eastern?
If you advocating for southern unity, then we are in, but if you are advocating for eastern nonsense, then go die..
We have nothing in common with you people.
We have not done anything together...
The op is right.
I am Ijaw..
We Ijaws does not speak same or similar language with you igbos, hence no one can create artificial union on us.

Ijaw Republic or nothing
I hate it when you people sound like this. I am not going to be like you and reply you the way to did to me cos I don't want us to be like that and FYI,I am not igbo,I am proud Benin boy,Edo state.
And yes,I support your IJAW nation just like I supporty own Edo/Oduduwa nation
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by chatinent: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
Can you state the falsehood in this post? I don't think there is any misrepresentation here, even the SW had let the middle belt be, Kwara, edo and Kogi forms integral parts of the SW but we do not claim the, instead, our brothers from Kabba and Ilorin are begging us to come join us.

Evidence?
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Justiceleague1: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

If u are indeed Edo then let's have a neat conversation here. If u say d Edos can have a nation, then how do u feel comfortable when d SE draw their Biafran map and lump in our territory? How do u feel when d SE tell us SS does not exist, that we are part of them? I sincerely doubt u have Edo blood, u are an Igbo boy. Historically d SE never even had a central state not to talk of comparing with d great Benin Empire who had no rival in d entire south except maybe d Oyo Empire. Tell me what u have in common with d Igbo man as an Edo man for him to forcefully ask u to be subservient to him in his ambition of a Biafran state? Or do u have a conquered mentality? Cos historically neither d Hausa Fulanis nor d Yorubas have ever invaded Edo territory in whatever guise and occupied us. The only people apart from d British that have invaded and occupied Edo are d Igbos during d civil war when Col Ojukwu attacked and conquered Edo and Delta and appointed an Igbo man Col Okonkwo as our ruler. It was a northern officer Col Murtala Muhammed that liberated us from them. If u don't know d history of ur people ask ur fathers and uncles about d period of Igbo occupation in Midwestern region, my mum was a nurse in a hospital then and told us tales of how she used to attend to Biafran soldiers wounded in d war, mainly underage boys of barely 13yrs that Ojukwu sent to death cos of vain arrogance and chest beating which Igbo youths are reapeating today. Our parents told us how relieved they were when federal forces arrived through Auchi to Benin and Esanland and then proceeded from Igueben to Agbor towards d east to complete d liberation of d Midwest. So we know our history. SE should respect the fact that we are different, as we are a geopolitical zone in Nigeria, so they are. When offices are being shared, d SE should fight for theirs while d SS fight for ours. It is not our fault that we are more politically savvy than they are.
What the hell are you talking about,which Biafra or any other proposed nation or people drafted Edo into their map and how the hell you think that's gonna happen?! When people say some areas in the SS got ties with the east,we ain't saying all the SS just like turkpa is saying!?
How can one in his right sense link IJAW or urhobo or the Calabar people to the Igbos not to talk ofy own Edo? How is that possible?

But we have the Asaba people,the Ogwashioku,the Kwale,the Above people who got strong ties with the Igbos. In some areas close to Orhiomwom,Edo state,they speak Igbos very well,I don't know how.

See I don't have anything to do with supporting the Igbos or not,my own business is, anything that will shake or move this country towards the right foundation,be it separation or regionalism or true federalism or anything,I am in for it. Now some people are talking about Ijaw nation,Oodua republic but you all are attacking people who are also talking about Biafra!!!! What the fukk nah?!
If we all put this same aggression we have against ourselves against the internal colonialists from the north,we won't be the way are, begging for scraps from people who have been plundering our natural resources for decades...like,how many sons and daughters of the SS have oil wells compared to the northerners and other people from even the south?!

And honestly I shouldn't have replied you at all cos when you say I'm Igbo and not Edo that I told you I am from,you are more or less calling me a liar and a bastard cos only a bastard denies his father's heritage.

But we'll, it's ok,and do have a great weekend.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Justiceleague1: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:

If you are a yoruba person and are saying this,then oughtta be ashamed of yourself!
The thing is,your brethren in the kabba and Ilorin Kwara are lost from you....you lost those areas to the Fulanis and there's nothing you can do about it. Gani Adams tried something in the early 2000 but he failed. Those people are now northerners and even have emirs in place of yoruba kings!
That you cannot do anything about it doesn't grant you the rights to attack other people who are seeking for ways to align with their brethren scattered elsewhere! Mind your own business
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Danisaint112(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

U don't have to respond. There are over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria, only about 8 of them with Igbos included have produced a president The rest of us have never produced d president or Vice or even Senate President yet it is u Igbos that are making noise, screaming and causing disaffection all over to destabilize Nigeria. U Igbos have d least patriotism among all d tribes in Nigeria yet u are d biggest beneficiaries, u occupy d lands of others and contribute d least to the federation account. U think d other 200 tribes are stupid? If it's decided u guys should go, u won't take an inch of land outside d SE, d Nigerian military would see to that and u guys would be an enclave like Swaziland, no seaport or even land port to trade but completely dependent on Nigeria. We shall slam u with tariffs so that u won't even be able to have ur own currency but u would depend on our naira. And if u want to use our ports, chai, visa fees to enter Nigeria, road tax to use our roads and 95% custom duty. Don't be foolish. your children will hate u for being headstrong.

So many false claims and accusations. Funny you. Igbos are never and would never be landlocked like you guys claim because we aren't. I so much want to educate you on this but I won't because you ignorant is so glaring.

I wouldn't even want the entire South going with Biafra because I don't want another Nigeria. Only Igbo speaking tribes will.

And after that you all will have to die in mass to create a country of your own because by the time the North and the west that are great Ally is done with you all you would wished to turn back the hand of time.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by mdimefields: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Another day, another Igbo thread. It is just a trend that will never die, as long as nairaland exist. A group of people are so fixated on Igbo you begin to wonder if this is not becoming a sickness. Anyway, if only my Igbo brothers can QUIETLY READ AND PASS WITHOUT COMMENTING, HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WILL BE.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Odibembem: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Justiceleague1:

What the hell are you talking about,which Biafra or any other proposed nation or people drafted Edo into their map and how the hell you think that's gonna happen?! When people say some areas in the SS got ties with the east,we ain't saying all the SS just like turkpa is saying!?
How can one in his right sense link IJAW or urhobo or the Calabar people to the Igbos not to talk ofy own Edo? How is that possible?

But we have the Asaba people,the Ogwashioku,the Kwale,the Above people who got strong ties with the Igbos. In some areas close to Orhiomwom,Edo state,they speak Igbos very well,I don't know how.

See I don't have anything to do with supporting the Igbos or not,my own business is, anything that will shake or move this country towards the right foundation,be it separation or regionalism or true federalism or anything,I am in for it. Now some people are talking about Ijaw nation,Oodua republic but you all are attacking people who are also talking about Biafra!!!! What the fukk nah?!
If we all put this same aggression we have against ourselves against the internal colonialists from the north,we won't be the way are, begging for scraps from people who have been plundering our natural resources for decades...like,how many sons and daughters of the SS have oil wells compared to the northerners and other people from even the south?!

And honestly I shouldn't have replied you at all cos when you say I'm Igbo and not Edo that I told you I am from,you are more or less calling me a liar and a bastard cos only a bastard denies his father's heritage.

But we'll, it's ok,and do have a great weekend.

See d language u are using as if to intimidate or u pretend to be a Texan? " What a hell, what a crap, what a Bleep" that u are using here, who are u trying to impress as a Texan American or what? If u don't understand certain issues, humble yourself and learn. The tribes u claim are in Orhionwhon and Delta and speak Ibo so therefore are to be coarsed into Biafra dream? U need to understand that d fact that they speak languages with lot of Igbo influence and similarities doesn't make them Igbo. There is an Esan town called Ekpon whose language today can be confused as Ibo cos of their trade and mixing with Agbor people but they are 100% Esan. Unfortunately only d elderly ones can still communicate in Esan language, d young ones are almost "Ikanized" Yet I was listening to Radio Biafra one day as I was driving and heard their lunatic director Nnamdi Kanu claim that Ekpon and Ubiaja, very Esan people were Ndigbo and Biafrans. The people in Orhionwhon u refer to are Igbankes, they are Ika people just like Agbor and their language is similar to Igbo with Igbo influence but NOT Igbo language. A typical Agbor man will tell u they are Ika, their Obi is of Benin ancestry without a question. Late Gov Samuel Ogbemudia was Igbankes, his children are still alive they will tell u they are Binis of Igbanke stock. Ndokwa and Ukwani nation (Kwale) speak a language with strong Igbo influence but they are a separate identified etnic group in Nigeria called d Ukwani nation. This is d same problem Ukrainians are having with Russians, cos they are all Slavic speaking people, there is a belief by d likes of Putin that Ukraine should be part of Russia and their self identity don't matter. Most people in Belgium speak French but does that make them French? It's people like u out of over Sabi that would be quick to sell out even d Edo nation to a course u know nothing about. Go and read d history of d Igbo invasion and civil war àtrocities they committed in d Midwest region, maybe that would help u to have sense to always guard d SS identity of ur people, never sell it out for political expediency or political correctness

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
You are only selling a false narrative. I served in Kabba, Kogi State and I can freely tell you that they are more Yorubas than hausa, they speak my language down to some parts in Lokoja.
I lived in Ogbomoso for some years and Ive been to Ilorin severally, there is nothing like northanization. If the country breaks, they will easily align with their fellow brothers. So forget the propagandas
Justiceleague1:

If you are a yoruba person and are saying this,then oughtta be ashamed of yourself!
The thing is,your brethren in the kabba and Ilorin Kwara are lost from you....you lost those areas to the Fulanis and there's nothing you can do about it. Gani Adams tried something in the early 2000 but he failed. Those people are now northerners and even have emirs in place of yoruba kings!
That you cannot do anything about it doesn't grant you the rights to attack other people who are seeking for ways to align with their brethren scattered elsewhere! Mind your own business

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tukpa8:
lol.....Igbos are our slaves, that's all..
We sold them to the white men... that's was the only relationship..
igbo abu ma, wa omini abu...hahaha.go and die igbo boy.

We Ijaws have stayed together with our Yoruba brothers for long....we were together in the old western region.

People that we sold can never be our mate...it is an insult our personalities

Craze dey Really worry you. sad

U are a complete AYEBE. 😕

Continue to Fool and Deceive urself. 😏
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odibembem:

See d language u are using as if to intimidate or u pretend to be a Texan? " What a hell, what a crap, what a Bleep" that u are using here, who are u trying to impress as a Texan American or what? If u don't understand certain issues, humble yourself and learn. [b]The tribes u claim are in Orhionwhon and Delta and speak Ibo so therefore are to be coarsed into Biafra dream? U need to understand that d fact that they speak languages with lot of Igbo influence and similarities doesn't make them Igbo. There is an Esan town called Ekpon whose language today can be confused as Ibo cos of their trade and mixing with Agbor people but they are 100% Esan. Unfortunately only d elderly ones can still communicate in Esan language, d young ones are almost "Ikanized" Yet I was listening to Radio Biafra one day as I was driving and heard their lunatic director Nnamdi Kanu claim that Ekpon and Ubiaja, very Esan people were Ndigbo and Biafrans. The people in Orhionwhon u refer to are Igbankes, they are Ika people just like Agbor and their language is similar to Igbo with Igbo influence but NOT Igbo language. A typical Agbor man will tell u they are Ika, their Obi is of Benin ancestry without a question. Late Gov Samuel Ogbemudia was Igbankes, his children are still alive they will tell u they are Binis of Igbanke stock. Ndokwa and Ukwani nation (Kwale) speak a language with strong Igbo influence [/b]but they are a separate identified etnic group in Nigeria called d Ukwani nation. This is d same problem Ukrainians are having with Russians, cos they are all Slavic speaking people, there is a belief by d likes of Putin that Ukraine should be part of Russia and their self identity don't matter. Most people in Belgium speak French but does that make them French? It's people like u out of over Sabi that would be quick to sell out even d Edo nation to a course u know nothing about. Go and read d history of d Igbo invasion and civil war àtrocities they committed in d Midwest region, maybe that would help u to have sense to always guard d SS identity of ur people, never sell it out for political expediency or political correctness

OP, So you know all these, Why will you now Argue that SS and SE are not one? 😕

See how You Contradict and Embarrass Yourself.😏🤦

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? / The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Clears Clara Chime For Abia House Of Reps Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.