Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? (28978 Views)

How Does One Get A Government Appointment? / Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Iamzik: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2023
jerk:
APC supporter, my meter number is 45023465712 thank you.

grin grin grin
Ode you never see anything. Send your meter number to Balablu
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by jmoore(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Love800:
Tankz sir. For the prepaid, Does it mean one will be having 24hrs of light without going off till the units is exhausted? Or sometimes there will not be light, even if you still have units? I want to get it clearer. Sorry for disturbing

If there is no network, you cannot make a call even if you have enough credit on your phone.
If there is no power supply to meter, you will not have power too.
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by jmoore(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Sniper101:

It can be bought via one's bank app?
I didn't know that.
Yeah. Many platform. You can even ussd through your bank, just select the 'pay bill' option.
Then there is quickteller and buypower platforms too.
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Una never see anything, all of una go suffer
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Love800(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Tanks so much

I really appreciate
jmoore:

If there is no network, you cannot make a call even if you have enough credit on your phone.
If there is no power supply to meter, you will not have power too.
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Tundex911: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Subsidy: the poor pay more while the rich pay less

If you know you know
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Peterlove11: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
8stargeneral:
Those that said tinubu government will favour me and my family,fuel is going for #700 per a liter I say make I update una

Buy December en fit enter #1000 by then una fit dey buy free grin

Which one be #700 naira per liter, una wan make Nigeria explode. Allow the poor breathe meh, make una no suffocate the masses.
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by loswhite(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
louso:
I tried recharging my prepaid Meter all through yesterday June 30th, all failed; maybe the traffic of panic buying of the old rate being the last day was responsible for the glitch. Woke up very early this morning to recharge and boom it went just at the 1st trial, chai!!!

I recharged 20k and I got 267 units in return. I was shocked. Usually 1500 is for the 7.5%(VAT). I quickly did the maths 18500 divided by 267.(something). So my tariff now is around 69 Naira per KWH. Mehn, cold gripped me, before now when u buy 20k, u are good for a month due to epileptic power supply. Ironically we have been having 24hours power supply, only God knows if this will last up to 3 weeks sef.

Everything is increasing except for salaries that are on stunted growth. From Fuel, that has impacted directing on food cost and transportation. While this Electric tariff increment will have a larger impact on almost everything. But we all know that the Masses will bear the brunt if it all.

Which way o? How do a common Man survive with all these skyrocketing Bills?
This is the old rate. You are on band A
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by wentroublecomes: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lumidee007:
Na sunking solar dey help me. not an advert

How much u buy am and what can it carry
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by StarRiderr: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Omo on our own they brought 157000 Naira for 4 flats of 2 bedroom Omo I wan crasy oo this new government of taxation of the poor masses if it continues like this for 3 months na to Japa be only means ooo
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by LeoFish92(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Compliant:
Just look for money and go solar to have peace of mind. This I did December last year and I am grateful I took that step.

Presently using 3.5Kva inverter.

Now there is no need putting off light self, freezer is on, tv is on, fans are on. What else do I need?

I want to upgrade to 5Kva

A total of how much did it cost you to go solar? How many Panels?

2. Do you still, for any reason, use Nepa?
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Okechinwadike: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
the administration will favour me and my family people has an answer to that your cry / lamentations. though theirs wasn't increased
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by alimiadedayo1: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Uchesis:

Calm down Dayo
The new tariff will favour you and your family
grin
that is why I said you should shut up because you are saying rubbish.. I have never supported APC and I did not vote for Tinubu at least I am not supporting a candidate based on tribal metric but competent.. I supported Jonathan against Buhari and I ave never in life supported any APC candidate before you start calling me tribal bigot or a blind follower but my bone of contention is that Peter obi is a colossal failure and not worthy and competent to become the president of Nigeria just like the way you potray asiwaju
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lastanza:

Don't mind him. He doesn't know what he is saying. You would have to update your phone application to get new updates let alone ordinary meter. Any adjustment only occurs at the point of recharging
exactly
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Uchesis: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

that is why I said you should shut up because you are saying rubbish.. I have never supported APC and I did not vote for Tinubu at least I am not supporting a candidate based on tribal metric but competent.. I supported Jonathan against Buhari and I ave never in life supported any APC candidate before you start calling me tribal bigot or a blind follower but my bone of contention is that Peter obi is a colossal failure and not worthy and competent to become the president of Nigeria just like the way you potray asiwaju
Are you sure you haven't supported Buhari or APC before?
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Sniper101(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

Yeah. Many platform. You can even ussd through your bank, just select the 'pay bill' option.
Then there is quickteller and buypower platforms too.

Alright
I'll be sure to try it out next time
...but na e be say I dun commot food
from da girl mouth like this o grin

But anyways, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by alimiadedayo1: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Uchesis:

Are you sure you haven't supported Buhari or APC before?
that is why I said you are delusional.. you see everybody that do not support Peter obi as an APC followers .. you guys have problems.. what would you call people that do not support Asiwaju? They are all Peter obi followers.. pls be logical am very sure you pass through the four walls of univeristy
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by Uchesis: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
that is why I said you are delusional.. you see everybody that do not support Peter obi as an APC followers .. you guys have problems.. what would you call people that do not support Asiwaju? They are all Peter obi followers.. pls be logical am very sure you pass through the four walls of univeristy
I ask you simple question you dey insult me. E be like say dem swear for your papa. Don't quote me again if you don't want trouble. Fool
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by alimiadedayo1: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Uchesis:

I ask you simple question you dey insult me. E be like say dem swear for your papa. Don't quote me again if you don't want trouble. Fool
see this useless OSU next time be using your common sense
Re: How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? by hashtagged(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
jerk:
APC supporter, my meter number is 45023465712 thank you.

What disco

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" / Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.