Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,518 members, 7,843,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route (652 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: How To Become Rich From It / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Lutherblaq: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2023
Good day, guys.

we have finished first half of 2023 salety to the glory of God.

We shall finish the second half and beyond, safely and fulfill our purposes.
Happy new month!!

So if i may ask, how do you all struggle and manage to go with the 3 meal square a day route?

As for me it hasn't been funny sad at all Okay you all should imagine..fuel price increase, the naira floating and so on.

So tell me how you are struggling to keep the pace
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by ratilokper: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2023
On God

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by taylor89(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Perhaps, those who come to life only to eat, no other priorities.

The online Bullionaires dey talk about 3 square meal because of subsidy removal.

Abeg, who is deceiving who?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Foodqueen(f): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Getting income from different businesses.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Lutherblaq: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

The online Bullionaires dey talk about 3 square meal because of subsidy removal.

grin

This not laughing matter at all, there many people who are foodie, and it is not a crime for them to eat three to four square meal a day

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Lutherblaq:

This not laughing matter at all, there many people who are foodie, and it is not a crime for them to eat three to four square meal a day

The acclaimed Bullionaires shouldn't be talking about 3 square meals because of subsidy removal, don't you think?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Zooposki(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Good day, guys.

we have finished first half of 2023 salety to the glory of God.

We shall finish the second half and beyond, safely and fulfill our purposes.
Happy new month!!

So if i may ask, how do you all struggle and manage to go with the 3 meal square a day route?

As for me it hasn't been funny sad at all Okay you all should imagine..fuel price increase, the naira floating and so on.

So tell me how you are struggling to keep the pace

As an adult you eat 3 meals a day? You get hungry 3 times a day? You need to change the types of food you eat then. The most I can manage is 2 meals a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by VenExchangee: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by tonytony208(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

grin

May your life represent everything that Nigerians are facing under Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

grin

grin If it were to be Peter Obi, he would have just pressed a button like that in Aso Rock and every challenges in Nigeria with just disappear in a matter of seconds. grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by VenExchangee: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Zooposki:

As an adult you eat 3 meals a day? You get hungry 3 times a day? You need to change the types of food you eat then. The most I can manage is 2 meals a day.
eat whenever you feel hungry.
Who tell una say 3 times or twice?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2023
tonytony208:

May your life represent everything that Nigerians are facing under Tinubu.

What radarada is this one talking.

Those who came to life to eat only don dey show up
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2023
VenExchangee:
eat whenever you feel hungry.
Who tell una say 3 times or twice?

As an adult, 3 square meals is not something feasible except if one is not productive
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by tonytony208(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

What radarada is this one talking.

Those who came to life to eat only don dey show up

Why can't you say amen since you didn't come to life to eat. May your life and that of your family members represent everything that Nigerians are facing under Tinubu.

Say amen

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Hoilgbegiri: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

As an adult, 3 square meals is not something feasible except if one is not productive

Your are just talking as an average black man in a third world country.

That is why you have to be exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2023
tonytony208:

Why can't you say amen since you didn't come to life to eat. May your life and that of your family members represent everything that Nigerians are facing under Tinubu.

Say amen

Those are petty political discussion.

Try to dey know your sets to dey ask such question or prayer
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Antimandatethie(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Fp material nlfpmod ! cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Your are just talking as an average black man in a third world country.

That is why you have to be exposed

Would you kpeme if you did not create a daily moniker to troll me which you have been doing for years on this forum.

Stop dancing naked on this forum, at least use wrapper to cover your unclothedness small
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by tonytony208(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Those are petty political discussion.

Try to dey know your sets to dey ask such question or prayer

Oga higher set with useless, nonfunctional brain, may your life represent everything Nigerians are facing under Tinubu. Say amen if you dare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2023
tonytony208:

Oga higher set with useless, nonfunctional brain, may your life represent everything Nigerians are facing under Tinubu. Say amen if you dare.

You Just proved me right. No need of asking who you supported in the last election, you have already displayed the traits of the known typical supporters.

If not their way, then it must be soak away

Eish
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Hoilgbegiri: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Would you kpeme if you did not create a daily moniker to troll me which you have been doing for years on this forum.

Stop dancing naked on this forum, at least use wrapper to cover your unclothedness small

You have to know that in a civilized country, someone who works also eats 3 times a day .It could be just snacks and pizza while at work or a Subway down town.

But how would you know when you choose a 4x4 Rusty Zinc to call one room defending poverty by fighting people talking about 3 square meal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Cassandraloius: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Most times I do 001
And on rare occasion 011
Breakfast is basically for the RICH.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Flets: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Whatever suffering you experiencing today, believe me it’s just a preamble. The really suffering is on its way

PMS to sell for 1USD (depending on parallel market rate) which is about 780 to date
Nigerians think they will survive what’s coming but they will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

You have to know that in a civilized country, someone who works also eats 3 times a day .It could be just snacks and pizza while at work or a Subway down town.

But how would you know when you choose a 4x4 Rusty Zinc to call one room defending poverty by fighting people talking about 3 square meal

Nobody is asking about your life history. Answer that question if you have an atom of shame.

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Hoilgbegiri: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Nobody is asking about your life history. Answer that question if you have an atom of shame.

If I answer the question will you leave the 4x4 zince you call room ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

If I answer the question will you leave the 4x4 zince you call room ?

If you can't answer that question directly, why then are you wasting your time away trolling others for years just because they don't support what you are supporting.

Person go draw your attention about your weird behavior on this forum but instead of paying an Attention, na robotic response you dey give.

Do you need a baba alawo to tell you lots are wrong?

Chai, waste of time question, na robotic response I go get, if I dey lie , wait for his response
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Hoilgbegiri: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

If you can't answer that question directly, why then are you wasting your time away trolling others for years just because they don't support what you are supporting.

Person go draw your attention about your weird behavior on this forum but instead of paying an Attention, na robotic response you dey give.

Do you need a baba alawo to tell you lots are wrong?

Chai, waste of time question, na robotic response I go get, if I dey lie , wait for his response

You still don't want to work to earn money that is why you are bitter and fighting anyone eating 3 square meal.

What a shame for a single man at 47 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by tonytony208(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

You Just proved me right. No need of asking who you supported in the last election, you have already displayed the traits of the known typical supporters.

If not their way, then it must be soak away

Eish

If you are sure Tinubu is doing great, why are you afraid of my prayer, you cursed hypocrite?! grin

Simple prayer is making you talk rubbish. grin

And may your life and that of your family represent what Nigerians are facing under the man you voted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by helinues: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

You still don't want to work to earn money that is why you are bitter and fighting anyone eating 3 square meal.

You see your life outside, shame go make you go create another new moniker , pretend as new person and the circle of the trolling goes on.

And na inside this beautiful life someone dey waste his own doing futility exercise.

I salute your village people, they did a thorough job

cheesy

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Hoilgbegiri: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

You see your life outside, shame go make you go create another new moniker , pretend as new person and the circle of the trolling goes on.

And na inside this beautiful life someone dey waste his own doing futility exercise.

I salute your village people, they did a thorough job

cheesy

Pahahahah

Are you ready to work? So you stop fighting people eating 3 square meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How Are You Struggling To Maintain The 3 Meal A Day Route by Odin13: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

…. That seeks validation on a faceless forum…

Believing he’s making sense.. real shameless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? / Who Will Replace Umahi In The Senate As Deputy Leader? / EU To Launch Civil-military Mission In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.