Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo (24972 Views)

Opeyemi Ajakaye And Esther Onyenezide Move From FC Robo To Madrid CFF / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Governor Sanwo-Olu Donates Coaster Bus To FC Robo (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Thomasankara(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2023
[/color]she go make good wife😆[color=#770077]
adonaimart:
Still kneeling down for prayers with all the fame and money. Very humble woman

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by atheistandproud(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2023
naptu2:
FC Robo Queens @OfficialFcRobo

https://twitter.com/OfficialFcRobo/status/1673312351984967680

Picture 4: Rasheedat Ajibade kneeling in front of Emmanuel Osahon, the founder of FC Robo.

Say all you want about Yoruba girls but they are experts at handling men IF YOU TREAT THEM RIGHT. The only problem is that SOME FAMILIES are very tribalistic. Eh Omo Delta!

True story!!!

One Ekiti girl I used to date had my keys and locked me out. So I came back from work very exhausted and had to wait outside over an hour for her to come back. I was very angry and was ready to give her a talking to when in front of everyone, in public she went straight to her knees as soon as she got off the bike.

I swear! I melted. I have not seen this in any other ethnicity, not from my fellow Deltans or Southern people or even the Easterners. Those ones ready even follow you quarrel on top say na them do wrong. Sorry dey very hard to commot from their mouth, much less to kneel down in public.

Na her over religious family spoil show.

Omo if I blow, na Yoruba or South Africa. Idi all the way

5 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by mukthar2000(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Senior Boy Table tennis player guys in Agege are all doing very better in diaspora as well.

May God Almighty bless you all guys.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by zedegit: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2023
naptu2:
Atletico Madrid Femenino star Rasheedat Ajibade has donated kits from Nike (her sponsor) and RASH (her personal brand) to FC Robo. FC Robo of Lagos has produced stars like Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade, Chidinma Okeke, Gift Monday, Folashade Ijamilusi and Esther Onyenezide.

Rasheedat Ajibade @Rasheedat08

https://twitter.com/Rasheedat08/status/1673005794957172737

I zoomed in with magnifying view yet I couldn't find bwesst.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Ben1268(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Wonderful gesture from her. It's good to remember your root.

At least, her coach paved the way for her career success.

I wish her more success.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Babz18: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2023
That's Ọmọluabi for you
adonaimart:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Emeka71(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2023
naptu2:
FC Robo Queens @OfficialFcRobo

https://twitter.com/OfficialFcRobo/status/1673312351984967680

Picture 4: Rasheedat Ajibade kneeling in front of Emmanuel Osahon, the founder of FC Robo.
Kind gesture.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by gaskiyamagana: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2023
adonaimart:
That is what we called OMOLUABI.
That kind of respect most of the politicians lacked. When they become something, they are always on war path with the person that made them. Like Aregbesola, Osinbajo etc.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by princeabdul(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2023
OredoPikin:

She nor get breast🤦‍♂️
go and give her one nitwit 🤡
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by twilliamx(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Kits. 😂😂😂

So Lagos get field when be sand ?

This our abroad Lagos sef 🤷

You no pick up the sense wey dey table when you dey commot for house?

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Hoilgbegiri: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2023
twilliamx:

You no pick up the sense wey dey table when you dey commot for house?

No sir

I leave am pick your father own 🤷
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Oyindamolah: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na our girl, na so she dey do.

See my coach osahon, chai dem don Dey old ooo. If you no control ball well if this man slap you.
Yes! I couldn't cope and decided football was not for me
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by adonaimart(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2023
From experience abi grin grin

gaskiyamagana:

That is what we called OMOLUABI.
That kind of respect most of the politicians lacked. When they become something, they are always on war path with the person that made them. Like Aregbesola, Osinbajo etc.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Felix6: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2023
While Tinubu and the two thieves are looting the country dry.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by OredoPikin: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2023
princeabdul:
go and give her one nitwit 🤡
She still not get😁

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by unscripted(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Yes! I couldn't cope and decided football was not for me
u never wanted football
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Hoilgbegiri: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2023
Julliet1122:

You will dye of hatred soon I just don’t know when and leave for potopoto region you fuse

Okay but the potopoto was used to paint brown roofs in your poverty enclave
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Hoilgbegiri: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2023
Manolo3107:

Ode..that's a secondary school play ground, grow up son.

Okay so secondary with sand dey our abroad Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Maguire Dropped As Manchester United Captain / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.