Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo (24975 Views)

Opeyemi Ajakaye And Esther Onyenezide Move From FC Robo To Madrid CFF / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Governor Sanwo-Olu Donates Coaster Bus To FC Robo (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by juman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good gesture.
The kits will help them.

Those female footballers look like males.
Many of them can be considered no breast.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by tgirlblaze(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Solsix:
Good one there, it always good to remember people [[srup]sup[/s
juman post=124150630:
Good gesture.
The kits will help them.

Those female footballers look like males.
Many of them can be considered no breast.
up]D cool]below[/sup] you
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by TVTM2023: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
I like Ajibade and her confirm speaking cooly.I know she is a ghetto girl also but she peaks so cool and is composed .This is awesome and also this gesture is great
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by TVTM2023: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
I like Ajibade and her confirm speaking cooly.I know she is a ghetto girl also but she speaks so cool and is composed .This is awesome and also this gesture is great
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Oyindamolah: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2023
undecided
unscripted:
u never wanted football
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na our girl, na so she dey do.

See my coach osahon, chai dem don Dey old ooo. If you no control ball well if this man slap you.

Modified.

After a long search, i manage to find a pic we did at Bishop Aggrey Memorial sec sch. Rash is the green while Iā€™m at the blue arrows. Mehn, he don tey. She is the only babe in that pic. She trained with boys initially. Chai, see my team šŸ˜

Rasheedat Ajibade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Harry Maguire Dropped As Manchester United Captain / Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.